Greta - August 18, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, if Cowboy has his way, we'll probably get to see plenty of "Life with the Anthonys". Or maybe we won't... maybe he's going to tell us all to tune in to his show on National Geographic during sweeps week to see it.

OMG... Can you imagine him having cameras rolling while filming a "real" reality show????

lol shall we all line up and take a turn?

i'm right outside of Gastonia... in the little dallas, not to be confused with the big Dallas in tx :p

the grandparents are in a tough spot
but by letting their daughter get away with this. they are disgracing their grandaughter..:furious:

i'm right outside of Gastonia... in the little dallas, not to be confused with the big Dallas in tx :p

Heck, athy, I'm 10 miles from ya here in Cherryville!

We have a little Dallas and a little Waco....right here in good ole NC!

probably not even that far...i'm on your end of dallas.

Yeah, I knew that it would be to further his career and get him noticed but after watching the 'mockumentary' that he was making tonight for Greta's show, it just came to light for me what he really was going to be all about. He was making this case another reality show for himself. There could even be cameras inside. We just don't know what he has planned but after doing what he did tonight, I don't put anything past him. Caylee is totally lost in all of this. Very very disheartening.

But while the media focuses on the circus at the Anthony home, LE will quietly be gathering more and more evidence. The spotlight will be off LE and they can do their work.

Hi all. Been a lurker for awhile and just got approved for posting. Shefner, I live near Gastonia.

Really? Come join the club! This is a very smart group we have here....

Watching Greta was really disturbing. It's just like the Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Some of these people used to be normal and could be relied on to be a little in touch with reality, and now they're all speaking Cindyese, or Caseyese. Scary for Caylee.

Gaston is IN the house just wish it was under better circumstances than this one

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back