Greta - August 18, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think its a good idea to have her at that house. That's because I believe there is more to this (and more people involved in this) than just Casey.

I'm glad you said that. I just today read the phone call between SheWhoLies and Lee, and I got the distinct impression that they had a code going on. When he asks her if she was there for work or...., it seemed like he knew what she was doing, and it wasn't work. Like, maybe Lee knows more about Casey's secret life than he's letting on. As my fam is fond of saying "......but don't tell Mom!!!"

I don't think that he knew everything until Casey had been in jail several days but IMO he knows pretty much everthing now. Lee needs to man up and see to it Caylee is returned like she deserves. Lee knows Casey BS and has known it for years! It's not about Casey anymore its all about Caylee!

You know if they do get a warrant for electronic surveilance the jail in Orange County might have other relatives of Casey as inhabitants if they can figure out that they've lied.

Listen, I'm not a gambler, but I'd buy a lottery ticket to get a chance at turning Casey over my knee and spankin' her butt good with a leather strap....that girl needs a whuppin' and a night of going to bed without supper and I bet she'd start talking!

Another assumption on my part because I don't know for sure but I would assume that everything is on generator at any police/corrections facility due to possibilities of escaping since so many of the facilities locks/doors are electronic.

That makes sense..............I agree with your assumption. Probably all emergency responders have back-up generators.

I suppose it's possible that if her family were able to talk to her and demand answers from her without any of it being recorded as it is in jail, she might get worn down enough to tell them something useful...but that's assuming the family's priority is in finding Caylee.

The flip side of that is that it gives Casey and the family a chance to further try to shore up her defense and ensure that they're all on the same page about any incriminating statements or actions by Casey. In other words, it's a fine opportunity for the whole lot of 'em to work on Casey's defense together and to conspire to save her butt from the consequences of her actions.

I happen to believe the latter is the case and that that's why Baez has no problemo with or worries about Casey digging herself in deeper if she's released. It's just the worst thing possible as far as Caylee's interests go for Casey to be out on bail.

ITA:clap::clap::clap:

i don't know shefner, she might just like that idea. hi from the piedmonts of NC also.

I don't think they will let her out due to the storm and the possibility of her family having to evacuate, plus phone lines going down.

I'm also amazed at some of the snarkiness on this thread. Yet earlier, I posted a compliment to someone and wished them good luck and my post was deleted.

Go figure.

I really don't think Casey's gonna make bond. Even if she met all of the qualifications for it. I think they've got some sealed charges they could drop.

You know if they do get a warrant for electronic surveilance the jail in Orange County might have other relatives of Casey as inhabitants if they can figure out that they've lied.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Listen, I'm not a gambler, but I'd buy a lottery ticket to get a chance at turning Casey over my knee and spankin' her butt good with a leather strap....that girl needs a whuppin' and a night of going to bed without supper and I bet she'd start talking!

Unfortunately, she'd probably enjoy that. :crazy:

I don't think they will let her out due to the storm and the possibility of her family having to evacuate, plus phone lines going down.

I'm also amazed at some of the snarkiness on this thread. Yet earlier, I posted a compliment to someone and wished them good luck and my post was deleted.

Go figure.
They are not going to evacuate for this storm. It is not going to happen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back