Greta - August 18, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't understand why you think that. Didn't you hear him get mad at Cowboy for saying "Your sister did something stupid."?

But that is how he is going to act . . . I watch the dog when I can & he is blunt

Oooooohhhh sluethmommy you are so right. When they covered the Scott Peterson case, it always felt more like looking for answers and digging and discovering the truth, like we all do here. There was meaning to it and hope for a resolution.

I've said it several times on the forums here, I believe there are a lot of parallels here with this case and the Peterson case... Including the fact that LE seemed to take FOREVER in letting us know the info they had. Most of it didn't even come out until trial. I hope that's not the case here too, I'd really like to know what the DNA evidence is... Another similarity is Casey's attitude. So similar to the tooth sucker Scott. :furious:

Lee can blow. He knows the truth that's why he has been out of the picture. He knows everything Casey has said has been total BS! Not half truths. Complete stinking to the high heaven BS! Lee what happened to Caylee?

I'm glad you said that. I just today read the phone call between SheWhoLies and Lee, and I got the distinct impression that they had a code going on. When he asks her if she was there for work or...., it seemed like he knew what she was doing, and it wasn't work. Like, maybe Lee knows more about Casey's secret life than he's letting on. As my fam is fond of saying "......but don't tell Mom!!!"

Someone said that the monitoring does not work that way. It won't 'turn off' if the power goes out.

But what about the monitors at the police facilities that are keeping tabs on the ankle monitors..............are they backed up with emergency generators?

Oooooohhhh sluethmommy you are so right. When they covered the Scott Peterson case, it always felt more like looking for answers and digging and discovering the truth, like we all do here. There was meaning to it and hope for a resolution. This is just out of control. Reminds me of that movie Jim Carey made (can't remember the title), where his life was videotaped for all to see.

You opened my yes when you stated that he will have cameras with him at every chance. I never even considered that. Oh my ...

Yeah, I knew that it would be to further his career and get him noticed but after watching the 'mockumentary' that he was making tonight for Greta's show, it just came to light for me what he really was going to be all about. He was making this case another reality show for himself. There could even be cameras inside. We just don't know what he has planned but after doing what he did tonight, I don't put anything past him. Caylee is totally lost in all of this. Very very disheartening.

Someone said that the monitoring does not work that way. It won't 'turn off' if the power goes out.

It's tied to a land line not electricity. Power can go out but land line will stay up but if the phone company has problems due to a storm the line can go down.

Yes I am - born and raised in Fort Lauderdale and I'm an old conch. I've seen things down here that you couldn't imagine.

Well I feel better knowing that "surveillance" is legal in Florida! I would love to be a fly on the wall of the van when the tapes start rolling!

So Greta thinks that since she hasn't been any help in jail, we should let her out.
I guess if Baez says, "Well, now that Casey's out, she's afraid to talk while she's at her Mom's house, she would be more comfortable talking in a beachfront condo in Hawaii",
we'll do that, too.

LOL!!!

Sad, but that sums it up perfectly.

So much for LE coming out & announcing that they can't get anywhere with all the craziness coming from Casey's corner. What happens... they hire a spokesman who doesn't speak & this BH shows up & announces that Casey will tell him the truth if he asks her to make his life easy. lol

I still don't think they should release her at all... but especially not in light of the storm!
This storm is NOT that big of a deal. I've been in it ALL DAY here and the wind is just now starting to pick up. Haven't lost power or internet and I don't think we are going to. From the looks of the 8 o'clock advisory its starting to fizzle. So by the time it gets up to Orlando won't be nuffin' but a big ole bad thunder storm.

But what about the monitors at the police facilities that are keeping tabs on the ankle monitors..............are they backed up with emergency generators?

Another assumption on my part because I don't know for sure but I would assume that everything is on generator at any police/corrections facility due to possibilities of escaping since so many of the facilities locks/doors are electronic.

Let's keep our fingers crossed...........this circus needs to end!

I will and it does. The psych eval is probably the last resort here. IIRC, the judge couldn't set a "no bond" and the 500K was the max he could go.

It's tied to a land line not electricity. Power can go out but land line will stay up but if the phone company has problems due to a storm the line can go down.
That's more or less what I was thinking especially if the area doesn't have underground lines.

So Greta thinks that since she hasn't been any help in jail, we should let her out.
I guess if Baez says, "Well, now that Casey's out, she's afraid to talk while she's at her Mom's house, she would be more comfortable talking in a beachfront condo in Hawaii",
we'll do that, too.

I suppose it's possible that if her family were able to talk to her and demand answers from her without any of it being recorded as it is in jail, she might get worn down enough to tell them something useful...but that's assuming the family's priority is in finding Caylee.

The flip side of that is that it gives Casey and the family a chance to further try to shore up her defense and ensure that they're all on the same page about any incriminating statements or actions by Casey. In other words, it's a fine opportunity for the whole lot of 'em to work on Casey's defense together and to conspire to save her butt from the consequences of her actions.

I happen to believe the latter is the case and that that's why Baez has no problemo with or worries about Casey digging herself in deeper if she's released. It's just the worst thing possible as far as Caylee's interests go for Casey to be out on bail.

Dang, here in good ole Piedmont NC, we had a big ole bad thunderstorm on Saturday night and I just got my internet back tonite. Glad to hear FL is more prepared.....

Well I feel better knowing that "surveillance" is legal in Florida! I would love to be a fly on the wall of the van when the tapes start rolling!

Well, if Cowboy has his way, we'll probably get to see plenty of "Life with the Anthonys". Or maybe we won't... maybe he's going to tell us all to tune in to his show on National Geographic during sweeps week to see it.

Me too. Cindy, George, Loca, and yahoo cowboy shaked up together with ankle bracelets, armed guards and video cameras....what a fiasco.

Meanwhile this poor child is not going to be found unless it is by people that are mobilizing their own searches. This is so sad. The family should be out pounding the pavement daily, but they sit around and whine about why WE have not found her. :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy
Back