Greta - August 18, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I said it once. I'll say it again. There was decomp in that trunk. If it's not Caylee, then she is still going to be charged with it. LE wants her so bad they can taste it.

I know what you are saying trust me. My original post was arguing the fact that the dogs arent the only thing that is going to put her away. I didnt see #47 sorry. And the the trunk Stain isnt back yet.

They set a bail and now that she is going to make bail, I don't think they can raise it unless they add additional charges.

jmo

I'm ready to press charges on her for emotional distress... This case has turned my life upside down.

Do you think this would work???:waitasec:

As much as I hate to see Casey get out, in a way I'm hopeful. I think between Cindy, George and Casey, somebody will blow....

As much as I hate to see Casey get out, in a way I'm hopeful. I think between Cindy, George and Casey, somebody will blow....

Do you think LE and FBI have the Anthony's home bugged? Is that legal in FL??

I'm ready to press charges on her for emotional distress... This case has turned my life upside down.

Do you think this would work???:waitasec:

Maybe you could sue?

Which one has caused more emotional distress..Casey or The Bounty Hunter? :waitasec:

And the previous psych evaluations were part of why the two bond appeals were turned down. Sooooo, I'm hoping this is what happens again.

Let's keep our fingers crossed...........this circus needs to end!

I know what you are saying trust me. My original post was arguing the fact that the dogs arent the only thing that is going to put her away. I didnt see #47 sorry. And the the trunk Stain isnt back yet.

It may not be back, but Cindy said it smelled like a dead body, LE said it smelled like a dead body, the dogs (2 of them said it smelled like a dead body). If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then...it's a duck.

I know that several of us on right now that are in law or LE that could argue this all night. I personally am not going to argue with you. This is the second thread where you have been rude to me and I want to keep up with the pertinent info.

So Greta thinks that since she hasn't been any help in jail, we should let her out.
I guess if Baez says, "Well, now that Casey's out, she's afraid to talk while she's at her Mom's house, she would be more comfortable talking in a beachfront condo in Hawaii",
we'll do that, too.

FBI doesn't need to "bug" anymore. They have tech equipped vans that can sit blocks away, hone in to wherever they want and "hear" everything that is said in that dwelling. DEA uses that stuff down here all the time.

Maybe you could sue?

Which one has caused more emotional distress..Casey or The Bounty Hunter? :waitasec:

I vote for both! Let Bounty Man get the cell next to her so he can get her to "Crack"... and monitor her.. LOL

I'm talking about the posts where you were quoting me. End of story.

I dont see where this is going. The only evidence there is are the dogs. Thats a fact. And it is fact that we dont know what was in the trunck. So back to my original post, you cant convict her of murder on dogs alone and LE wont charge her for just that. Thats all i was saying, you are critiquing everything i say just because i said dogs and body. Sorry i didnt say DNA excuse me.

FBI doesn't need to "bug" anymore. They have tech equipped vans that can sit blocks away, hone in to wherever they want and "hear" everything that is said in that dwelling. DEA uses that stuff down here all the time.

So is this LEGAL???

Gosh, I don't know but I doubt they could do it....Still, I think this family loves all the attention this case has brought. They just love the media. Therefore, the show will soon begin....

And what about the satelites

How wonderful! In this case they might get more than they want, like lots of fighting going on!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar
Back