Greta - August 18, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Guys, this CIRCUS makes me sick. Poor little Caylee is getting lost in all of this crap. I may have to turn Greta off............

Yes I "absolutely" "totally" and "defintely" agree!!! Will someone please FIND CAYLEE!!! This is NOT about Casey! WHERE IS CAYLEE???

Lee BE A MAN blow the lies out of the water!!!:furious:

Dog hits and DNA, no body needed.

Ya i got that the other 2 times you said it. What i said and ill say again is. You cant put someone in jail on dog hits ALONE. In my first post i said body because you need something besides dog hits. Body contains DNA i get that.

How convenient would it be IF Casey is released tomorrow and due to the incoming storm there is a power outage???? Thus no electronic monitoring right??? I would think this is a HUGE RED FLAG and bond should be denied!!!!!!!!
Oh I couldn't agree more that it's not the right week to try this house arrest! :)

Greta showing where Casey's cellphone pinged from on June 17th. Southeast of the airport off route 217. OTR car on 417. It IS a very wooded area with water, and then heavy brush and more waterways. Even though fenced, there's plenty of access.

Does anyone have a map? I'm trying to look . . . Is there only one airport? I found 417 but not 217. Thanks!

Please read my post #47. I didn't say just dog hits. You said dog and body needed for a conviction. I said dog and forensics. Again, bottom line. A body is not needed for a conviction. You are arguing about stuff I'm not even talking about.

My first post wanst quoting you.

Lee says he is very grateful for Bounty Man since the family does not have the means to get her out. He also laughs and agrees with Bounty that the $500,000 bail is WAY too high..

(I have to chuckle myself here.. every time I type "Bounty Man" I'm thinking of the papertowel guy dressed as a cowboy) :crazy:

Caylee is worth far more that $500,000. Far far more.

Hmmmm........Justin says they're hearing some sort of evaluation before Casey can have the ankle bracelet and be released. I'm betting it's a psych eval.

And the previous psych evaluations were part of why the two bond appeals were turned down. Sooooo, I'm hoping this is what happens again.

Ya i got that the other 2 times you said it. What i said and ill say again is. You cant put someone in jail on dog hits ALONE. In my first post i said body because you need something besides dog hits. Body contains DNA i get that.

I said it once. I'll say it again. There was decomp in that trunk. If it's not Caylee, then she is still going to be charged with it. LE wants her so bad they can taste it.

Did anyone notice how Baez said he couldn't answer the question because it would be in his "opening statement"? I paused tivo right then and there and looked at DH and told him it was strange Baez is preparing for trial here... He must know murder charges are coming down soon IMO

Surprised? What does this man think he is? Its crap.
If they had any clue as to what this case is doing to so many people, the least they can say is..Yes she is dead, or no she isn't and we know where she is. How dare you say that we are going to be surprised?
I was only surprised to find out a sweet child has been missing for so long, and Mom never reported it. The only surprise there could actually be IMO is that this is some real live skit in some awfully planned movie. Finding Caylee either dead or alive will only be a relief, not a surprise!:behindbar

mydaily opinions, I agree completely.

As for the big surprise, Baez will say that Zani took the car, killed Caylee because authorities were contacted. That is why there is the smell (and if a body turns up, Zani did it). He is going to say that Casey has been saying all along that Caylee would be hurt or killed if she went to authorities. It will be everyone's fault, because Casey did not want to go to authorities.

See how this goes, she has has 2 months to get this hooked on some phamtom kidnapper. I still can't believe this whole thing.

Jeanne Pirro, judge, says she's definitely getting out. No doubt about it.

Jeff Brown - defense atty - the process shouldn't take too long.

Bernie Grimm - he doesn't think Casey would run.

Ted Williams - Casey is mentally unbalanced. Ted thinks she could harm herself.

None of the panel thinks she's going to help find Caylee. But Jeff Brown thinks Casey may unintentionally do something to help.

Two conditions for release: Is she a flight risk and could she harm someone.

"oh, she's stupid", says Jeanne Pirro.Did anyone else hear that?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopE
Back