Greta - August 20, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Who cares how Casey spends every hour of her day in jail? Really? Does anyone care what time the lights come on or how much time she gets to watch tv? I got a question: What new in the search for Caylee Anthony? Have nay new connections been made? Evidence found? Is anyone hammering the whole family for polygraph tests until they do it just to shut us up? That's what I care about.

This is turning into a joke.

I was thinking the same thing. Haven't we already heard what a day in jail was like for her...at least ten times before? And honestly, who really cares? It seems like we are starting to re-hash things over and over again at this point.

There's more than one way to skin a cat. I seem to remember Lee asking some rather specific questions once, almost like someone had given him a list. LP may have already given a list of good questions to one of the family members.

This guy is wayyyy too excited about the lights coming on at 5AM!
Justin is taking full advantage of his rare facetime opportunity, and good for him.

He seems eager, and hungry. Keep digging, kid!

The way I heard it on OTR, Casey and her family will be protected 24/7 until when ... 190 days from tomorrow?

Casey's case has to be heard within 190 days of tomorrow. That is 6 months and 10 days that this family will have 24/7 protection and this all comes under the costs of the agreement!

Let's say 3 security guards at $20.00/hr (each) x 3 = $60.00/hr x 24 hours = $1,440.00 a day x 190 days = $273,600.00 for 190 days! I am sure they get more than $20.00/hour! WTH!!!

I agree, not a surprise. Really, MF says the policy of the towing people is that they impound the car, and they don't put in gas or repair it. GA was able to drive it away, so . . .

:D
HAHAHHAA! The Rob guy actually looks much nicer on TV.
He looks pretty good on the website too. I was really chuckling thinking about the mistake I made in who everyone was going crazy over especially after seeing the side by side of Dick and Padilla!

The way I heard it on OTR, Casey and her family will be protected 24/7 until when ... 190 days from tomorrow?

Casey's case has to be heard within 190 days of tomorrow. That is 6 months and 10 days that this family will have 24/7 protection and this all comes under the costs of the agreement!

Let's say 3 security guards at $20.00/hr (each) x 3 = $60.00/hr x 24 hours = $1,440.00 a day x 190 days = $273,600.00 for 190 days! I am sure they get more than $20.00/hour! WTH!!!

Paid by who?

Yeah. I'm just not feeling that Leonard put up the $50K to begin with, and he sure as hell isn't going to want to go in the hole for more!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back