Greta - August 20, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Baez not letting Padilla or his agents talk to Casey indicates to me that he knows she is guilty of murder or selling her child. If he thought she were innocent, he would welcome anyone that could find Caylee and get Casey off the hook.

I'm getting that feeling too. However, I'm hoping that Casey won't take her attorney's advice about not talking.

Ding ding ding. Would you like the kewpie doll, or the fuzzy dice?

I'm still amazed that Baez wanted her out in the first place, where she can talk to someone besides him. What else is up his sleeve?

The panel.........

Jeff Brown........he doesn't know where the psych eval is coming from. He says things like 'secret hold', home confinement, etc., are unheard of for 3rd degree felony.

Jeanine Pirro.............the courts have agreed the high bond was necessary.

Ted Williams.............he doesn't think she'll be out on bail tomorrow. Watch the psych eval, it may be what keeps her in jail.

Greta is asking about a civil commitment, as opposed to a criminal procedure.

Jeanine Pirro says it's all going to take 30 minutes.

Ted keeps saying he still thinks she's not getting out.

Ladiezzzzzzzzzzz...

to me - he looks like Corey Feldman on steriods!!! Not that he's FUG....but not worthy of the praise being heaped on him.

Love you guys - you keep me totally attentive!!! Thanks for providing an alternative - although I have dreamed about this case the past 2 nights.

You should have seen him on Greta! bawwchicabawow

So if the car was neither broken down nor out of gas, was it
really abandoned
bait for car thieves
parked for too long
?

:D
He looks pretty good on the website too. I was really chuckling thinking about the mistake I made in who everyone was going crazy over especially after seeing the side by side of Dick and Padilla!

Yup. Good choice. If anyone's going to get it out of her, my money's on yummy Dick.

LOL! Yummy Dick. Did I just write that?

I'm still amazed that Baez wanted her out in the first place, where she can talk to someone besides him. What else is up his sleeve?
Maybe he feels he's got her under control enough now. I mean, as a crim attorney your supposed to fight for bond. But most of us know what a risk to a possible murder defense her release could prove to be. However, day after day in one room. I doubt casey has ever faced consequences that came anywhere close to what she is now experiencing, in her life.

so what does Ted Williams know?
He has inside info sounds like
You know, I got the same impression - that he was trying to say something without actually coming out and saying it.

The only thing I can think of is that he has a source that leaked something that's in the psych eval?

I sort of accept some of what LP has let slip, and one of those tidbits was that CA was "going crazy" in the slammer. Mr. Baez has to manage her, and keep her on an even keel and NOT TALKING. Maybe the lesser of evils was to get her out, if she couldn't maintain in jail. I see a certain desperation to get the bail $$ in bringing in this 3-ring circus for the last several days. JMO.

do you think she will give "info" about who has Caylee and it will lead to Caylee's body and she will say "I told you they would hurt her! Its all LE's fault!"??????

Also could it be that she "saw" someone kill Caylee and her life was threatened or she was involved in something illegal and that's why she kept quiet?

Yup. Good choice. If anyone's going to get it out of her, my money's on yummy Dick.

LOL! Yummy Dick. Did I just write that?

YD? Yeah it may take that. LOL Do we know where you mind is? LOL :eek:

really abandoned
bait for car thieves
parked for too long
?

I think Casey abandoned the car, with her purse in it, hoping it would be stolen and to make someone believe she/Caylee were kidnapped/missing.

really abandoned
bait for car thieves
parked for too long
?

I read that Casey told Cindy she was surprised Cindy hadn't seen it on her way to work. Maybe she had planned for her parents to see it and worry. Or maybe she planned to have them drive it around with the death evidence before she reported Caylee missing.

Rob Dick, Leonard's partner (and bud of liltigress).
16as780.jpg

Really? you guys don't get out much. :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee