Greta - August 20, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Casey abandoned the car, with her purse in it, hoping it would be stolen and to make someone believe she/Caylee were kidnapped/missing.

or maybe she was going to HAVE someone kind of STEAL it for her and drop it off somewhere else

and maybe this person has TOLD the police this little TIDBIT of info already

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Baez not letting Padilla or his agents talk to Casey indicates to me that he knows she is guilty of murder or selling her child. If he thought she were innocent, he would welcome anyone that could find Caylee and get Casey off the hook.

Exactly. Think about it: what do bounty hunters do? They hunt down people trying their best not to be found. Explain to me why Baez allows LP to post CA's bail, but won't let the family use LP to find ZG?? Because he knows it'll only prove his client is guilty.

The right questions need to be asked to bring this point to light.

do you think she will give "info" about who has Caylee and it will lead to Caylee's body and she will say "I told you they would hurt her! Its all LE's fault!"??????

Also could it be that she "saw" someone kill Caylee and her life was threatened or she was involved in something illegal and that's why she kept quiet?
I have no doubt her parents will come up with that kind of theory. They are like SP's parents. I think it would be hard for them to ever admit casey's done anything wrong if a body was found.

The panel............if Casey gets out tomorrow, she'll be on home confinement. She's been instructed not to talk to anyone other than family, but it's up to Casey. Gloria Allred says this is not a good situation.

Jeanine Pirro..............she thinks Casey will try to do something to cover her tracks.

Ted Williams..............if she gets out, and if Padilla does go over to the house and learns something, he will be going before a grand jury.

I keep thinking that her original plan was to leave the car and then also vanish, so people would think that something happened to both her and Caylee. Maybe the money that she took was going to fund this? Runaway Bride style??

Ummm that was $754:eek:

Her cell phone bill was $754? I thought it was interesting that Rick (Cindy's brother) said the stolen check she cashed (of the grandparents) was for $354. Such an add number to write a check for. Maybe she was paying towards her cell bill or either maybe that was the check for her blackjack?

Also, with regards to her car not having any problems. I wonder if LE checked to see if there was a problem with her fuel gage sensor. That was what Cindy or George said was the problem - it didn't work therefore she didn't know how much fuel she had. Well, common sense would tell you to set the mileage counter so you could estimate how many miles you have gone since you last filled up. Wait...did I say common sense....nevermind! :crazy:

do you think she will give "info" about who has Caylee and it will lead to Caylee's body and she will say "I told you they would hurt her! Its all LE's fault!"??????

Also could it be that she "saw" someone kill Caylee and her life was threatened or she was involved in something illegal and that's why she kept quiet?

I think that she might eventually SAY something like that is very possible, but not that it is really true. The most she might give up is a way to find the body, some clue, but the finger will be pointing at someone else. I don't see how she can just sit in silence endlessly, never telling anyone who has Caylee and why, though. Not given what her family and Baez have said. What's the endgame? Go to trial on the current charges and never tell? It all makes my head spin.

Her cell phone bill was $754? I thought it was interesting that Rick (Cindy's brother) said the stolen check she cashed (of the grandparents) was for $354. Such an add number to write a check for. Maybe she was paying towards her cell bill or either maybe that was the check for her blackjack?

Also, with regards to her car not having any problems. I wonder if LE checked to see if there was a problem with her fuel gage sensor. That was what Cindy or George said was the problem - it didn't work therefore she didn't know how much fuel she had. Well, common sense would tell you to set the mileage counter so you could estimate how many miles you have gone since you last filled up. Wait...did I say common sense....nevermind! :crazy:

Yes it was

So if the car was neither broken down nor out of gas, was it
really abandoned
bait for car thieves
parked for too long
?

Wasn't her purse left in the front seat as well? Was that done intentionally to make the car appeal to theeves?

Originally Posted by Patty G
The way I heard it on OTR, Casey and her family will be protected 24/7 until when ... 190 days from tomorrow?

Casey's case has to be heard within 190 days of tomorrow. That is 6 months and 10 days that this family will have 24/7 protection and this all comes under the costs of the agreement!

Let's say 3 security guards at $20.00/hr (each) x 3 = $60.00/hr x 24 hours = $1,440.00 a day x 190 days = $273,600.00 for 190 days! I am sure they get more than $20.00/hour! WTH!!!

strach304
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2003
Paid by who?

He never said how the costs of this 24/7 security protection was going to be paid, just part of the agreement.

I think Casey abandoned the car, with her purse in it, hoping it would be stolen and to make someone believe she/Caylee were kidnapped/missing.
That is what I've thought for a long time too.

respectfully snipped
Ted Williams..............if she gets out, and if Padilla does go over to the house and learns something, he will be going before a grand jury.

This is where we find out if LP means what he says. If he really wants to find Caylee, he'll do what it takes no matter what the consequences. What's the worst they can do to him?

I read that Casey told Cindy she was surprised Cindy hadn't seen it on her way to work. Maybe she had planned for her parents to see it and worry. Or maybe she planned to have them drive it around with the death evidence before she reported Caylee missing.

I'm trying to understand Casey's plan when she left "her" car in the Amscot parking lot with her purse inside - for days - until it was towed.

1. How did she not miss her purse for days?
2. Did she tell Tony she ran out of gas?
3. If there was gas in the car (and no mechanical problem) why abandon the car?
4. Why no call to mom or dad (who now claim they spoke with her every day in the month she was living with Tony) who pay the car note?
5. Why go through the trouble to park the car and wait for a ride home?
6. What possible excuse could she have for why if the car just ran out of gas she didn't just get Tony to bring her some gas - or come back herself that same day to put gas in it?
7. If she didn't go back to get it - didn't Tony (or whoever) think it's odd that CA suddenly needs a ride everywhere when her car "only" ran out of gas?

The missing answers here lead me to believe there was a specific strategic purpose for abandoning her car where she did. She wanted that car to get lifted, or she was preparing to tell her parents it was stolen with Caylee in it - never thinking in her warped mind that she couldn't pull it off without keeping her friends in the dark to the truth.

VERY plausable theories . . . just a couple of added notes in BOLD

I'm trying to understand Casey's plan when she left "her" car in the Amscot parking lot with her purse inside - for days - until it was towed.

1. How did she not miss her purse for days? must not have had much in it, she did not have a driver's license, so . . .
2. Did she tell Tony she ran out of gas? not sure about that; I remember a conversation that someone (Casey's friend) was going to "fix" the car; and why didn't TonE just bring gas?
3. If there was gas in the car (and no mechanical problem) why abandon the car?
4. Why no call to mom or dad (who now claim they spoke with her every day in the month she was living with Tony) who pay the car note?
5. Why go through the trouble to park the car and wait for a ride home?
6. What possible excuse could she have for why if the car just ran out of gas she didn't just get Tony to bring her some gas - or come back herself that same day to put gas in it? exactly
7. If she didn't go back to get it - didn't Tony (or whoever) think it's odd that CA suddenly needs a ride everywhere when her car "only" ran out of gas? she did have use of Amy's car when she vacationed in Puerto Rico

The missing answers here lead me to believe there was a specific strategic purpose for abandoning her car where she did. She wanted that car to get lifted, or she was preparing to tell her parents it was stolen with Caylee in it - never thinking in her warped mind that she couldn't pull it off without keeping her friends in the dark to the truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back