Greta Live in Orlando 1/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baden saying that bag could have been seen by road way. Something is weird with finding the body RK. Greta invite Mark F down to investigate. (Yuck)

How does the date of the bella vida tattoo (whatever it said) correspond to the date she told LE Caylee went missing? Reason I ask is - when tattoo guy asked KC where Caylee was that day, Casey said she's not with me today, but I'll bring her in when I come for Saturdays appt. Didn't Casey get that tattoo after Caylee went missing? Get what I'm saying?

WTH! Her remains were scattered all over the place! These "experts" should really check their facts before they speak!

This is the second time in a few days that Baden has said this.

See, they are for the defense, saying how weird it is that the bones were not scattered!
Why don't they all read the police report.

I'm beginning to think that Fox news is for the defence.......like GRivera, now OTR???? Fair and balanced????:bang:

Confused a little...why one minute they say the bones were intact in bag and another time say bones were scattered? Can someone help me with this?

Confused a little...why one minute they say the bones were intact in bag and another time say bones were scattered? Can someone help me with this?

ONly the defense is saying that they were all in a bag..seems Fox news is right along side of the defense. I guess someone has to stick to the underdog.

Hiya LJ! Been awhile.

Fox 35 reporter said that they would be following up on this issue in the future too, which puts pressure on the A's to take it down, because it does make them look kind of bad.

Pffft sorry couldnt resist :crazy: Fox lately is the last network I would trust. I personally refuse to watch the network now after the way they been reporting this case:) But thats me. I think what they meant by that statement is they will make sure its going to charity. But I bet that so called charity will be Kid finders or never lose hope. I dont believe a word of it myself :rolleyes:

The nice thing about FL is everything is a 4 hour or less drive from the house. Would love to go to wherever change of venue is.

Greta explained how the area was originally like a jungle all the way to the road. It was cleared during the investigation.

She questioned how the bag was visable from the street and yet she walked way back into the area of where the remains were found.

How does the date of the bella vida tattoo (whatever it said) correspond to the date she told LE Caylee went missing? Reason I ask is - when tattoo guy asked KC where Caylee was that day, Casey said she's not with me today, but I'll bring her in when I come for Saturdays appt. Didn't Casey get that tattoo after Caylee went missing? Get what I'm saying?
This was a NEW tatoo that she was going to get. She never made it to THAT appointment - IIRC this exchange with this guy was the same day CA tracked her down at AL's apt. KC stopped in this tatoo parlor with AH's car (cause the guy asked about that as well - its in his interview) and she made an up coming appt to get a new different tatoo. She also told him she was on the way to the airport to pick her friends up from vaca.

Fox is Casey Anthony defense central. Geraldo good buds with Jose and Dr. Baden married to a defense team member......Greta all goopy over Cindy....WHAT A HUGE WASTE!

Many times with other stories, Fox is way behind. Actually NG is oftentimes too. But Greta sometimes is so out of it. Follows politics and doesn't spend time doing any research before the shows. Only good thing is when a guest tells us something new.

This is the second time in a few days that Baden has said this.
I'm e-mailing Greta at Fox and telling her she better start doing her homework. I'm going to mention the fact that she accepted JB's excuse that they're waiting to do the second autopsy when she knows fully well it was done almost 2 weeks ago. Dr. Lee said it on her show (as well as NG)!

I hate to think like this, but I just noticed that Greta is in Orlando and I feel something big is going to happen by Tuesday. I pray they don't have their private memorial and let FOX record it and sell it. Just a bad thought. Sorry. But if you go to Greta's site it states .....

I’m sorry … we’re having technical issues at our location. We’ll resume Greta Live Wire next week. Again, we apologize but stick around for ON THE RECORD at 10 pm ET! It also had a rerun last night. http://gretawire.foxnews.com/category/greta-live-wire/

I can't believe Jose went on Greta. First of all...he had "absolutely" nothing to say. He did not advance his client's case, nor draw any sympothy for her. What was the point? "What a waste...a huge waste...." Good thing he is not earning any money from this.

Many times with other stories, Fox is way behind. Actually NG is oftentimes too. But Greta sometimes is so out of it. Follows politics and doesn't spend time doing any research before the shows. Only good thing is when a guest tells us something new.

I always hear her sharpie marker pen at warp speed when interviewing her guests...taking notes as she goes along. Sorry, off topic. :)

I hate to think like this, but I just noticed that Greta is in Orlando and I feel something big is going to happen by Tuesday. I pray they don't have their private memorial and let FOX record it and sell it. Just a bad thought. Sorry. But if you go to Greta's site it states .....

I’m sorry … we’re having technical issues at our location. We’ll resume Greta Live Wire next week. Again, we apologize but stick around for ON THE RECORD at 10 pm ET! It also had a rerun last night. http://gretawire.foxnews.com/category/greta-live-wire/

Maybe that was why LE was at the home, they are asking for their help in security over the private funeral..um...

I think it was because Kc told the guys that CAYLEE was with the Nanny.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member