Greta Live in Orlando 1/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a NEW tattoo that she was going to get. She never made it to THAT appointment - IIRC this exchange with this guy was the same day CA tracked her down at AL's apt. KC stopped in this tattoo parlor with AH's car (cause the guy asked about that as well - its in his interview) and she made an up coming appt to get a new different tattoo. She also told him she was on the way to the airport to pick her friends up from vaca.
She got the bella vida tattoo when KC was supposedly kidnapped or Laying in the swamp which ever story you choose to believe.

The nice thing about FL is everything is a 4 hour or less drive from the house. Would love to go to wherever change of venue is.

I'm in Pensacola, FLA (panhandle) - it's a 7 1/2 hour from Orlando. Miami is about a 10 hour drive for me!

Confused a little...why one minute they say the bones were intact in bag and another time say bones were scattered? Can someone help me with this?

The only one (that I'm aware of) stating that all the bones were in the bag is Dr. Baden. And his wife is on the defense team, and though I think he is probably an honorable guy, he could easily make some "factual errors" on a national show, by "accident."
Making that kind of statement could possibly cast "reasonable doubt" that the remains had been there since June.

Just sayin'.

Every other report I've seen is that the bones were scattered to a certain extent, and Dr. G's report said that the bones were 'disarticulated' and she seemed to infer that the bones had been scattered (somewhat at least).

Fox is Casey Anthony defense central. Geraldo good buds with Jose and Dr. Baden married to a defense team member......Greta all goopy over Cindy....WHAT A HUGE WASTE!

that is MO also

This was a NEW tatoo that she was going to get. She never made it to THAT appointment - IIRC this exchange with this guy was the same day CA tracked her down at AL's apt. KC stopped in this tatoo parlor with AH's car (cause the guy asked about that as well - its in his interview) and she made an up coming appt to get a new different tatoo. She also told him she was on the way to the airport to pick her friends up from vaca.

Is the show over?
yes it is over!

O/T But I wish Judge Judy was hearing the case,She would rip KC apart.

Did they say how she paid for tattoo?

biggirl, not watching but,imo the $400 that Amy "lost" and KC told her she had been sleepwalking.

Thanks again for the updates everyone.:blowkiss:

Just a little weird that as they were speaking that the bones were intact, at the same time the little words at the bottom of the screen said the bones were scattered. I thought that was very odd.

Respectfully snipped by me

Yep, something is going to hit the fan.
I think so too. And I don't think LE was at the house today discussing security for the funeral or for hawking t-shirts online. Nope - and if you'd paid attention - the clip that was shown was GA and CA coming out of a "commercial business" building. Looked to me like the back of OCSO. Yet, the whole time Greta was saying she saw LE at the A house. So hhmmmm..........

And Greta being in Orlando like you said, and she wants Mark F. down here to do some investigating.......hhhmmmmm...... Did somebody surrender themselves today? And out of respect LE really kept it on the down low. Maybe release it tomorrow when all business is closed so no mug shot, charging affadavit, booking info will be available.

Very very interesting.

Quoting Casey: I'm not gonna give the media anything when I get out of here... it sucks for them.

Ya know what, I actually think Casey believes she is going to get out of there in her own twisted mind. Wouldn't you love to hear the garbage JB is feeding her?

Gret was so wrong when she said most of Caylee's remains were intact in that bag. Caylee's remains were strewn across nearly an acre of land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member