Greta OTR Mon., 12/22/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They are enmeshed. Cindy feels exactly like kc and vice-versa. They have no boundaries .... they share opinions, thinking, behavior and psych egos. When Cindy called in the first call, she almost parted but quickly caught herself and went on alert. For all intentional purposes, you are dealing with the same person. They are Exterme Narcissists. There goal is always themselves...totally self-absorbed. CA and kc are in competition at all times, romantically and every other way. If you offend one, you offend the other. It is a very sick situation. For those who expect CA to behave any differently now, your set your standards too high.

[snip]

:clap: :clap: :woohoo: :clap: :clap:

Well said!!

Okay. I don't vote on Greta that often but after you vote, if you refresh, you can vote again. Does it count? I only saw the number go up after voting. Is it that type of voting where you can just keep voting quiltly (or whatever)? I always thought you only got to vote once. Geez, no wonder their were 133 or so innocent.

I did hear Mark F. say that LE called the meter reader back after they went out to look for the bag and couldn't find it, didn't I? This is the first time I heard this. And, IIRC, Mark said the meter man couldn't find it after they called him out, either. Mark F. said he could understand how this could happen and that he didn't think there was really any fault on LE's part. I was glad to hear this and that he was sticking up for them. It all made sense to me. What did you all think? . . .or am I just real uninformed and it wasn't fresh news to you all?

It's fresh news & I hope Mark got it right from the source (LE) & it means their investigation is done on the MR matter.

Okay. I don't vote on Greta that often but after you vote, if you refresh, you can vote again. Does it count? I only saw the number go up after voting. Is it that type of voting where you can just keep voting quiltly (or whatever)? I always thought you only got to vote once. Geez, no wonder their were 133 or so innocent.

No, it says at the top your vote has already been counted. :)

Originally Posted by [B said:
chicagofa13 [/B]
What?? You don't like my opinion that CA is as bad or worse than Casey? That CA created a monster in her image??

The daughter is a monster..she murdered her own child..how can mom be as bad or worse?..Everything I've seen points (prior to all of this) that mom loved that little girl way more then her daughter did..Not saying mom has no role in the blame game re: daughter she definitely does, but the true monster is the one sitting in a cell.

[Originally Posted by chicagofa13
What?? You don't like my opinion that CA is as bad or worse than Casey? That CA created a monster in her image??]

The daughter is a monster..she murdered her own child..how can mom be as bad or worse?..Everything I've seen points (prior to all of this) that mom loved that little girl way more then her daughter did..Not saying mom has no role in the blame game re: daughter she definitely does, but the true monster is the one sitting in a cell.

It's MO only. Bad vibes around CA and belief she could do the same. And covering for, lying for, protecting this "child" over her beautiful granddaughter is despicable.

Sounds like Cindy drove KC crazy..... I feel a bit sad for KC having CA for a mother.

I do too. That house must've been a living hell. I'm starting to think Cindy drove Casey mad over years and years of degrading/manipulation and just plain Mind-screwing. Plus the recent threats of wanting to take Caylee from her. Cindy probably threw that in her face daily.

I didnt really see it as tacky, the media was going to get an interview from someone.. I am just glad it was one that showed real sadness for Caylee.

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I find it tacky that the first business day after Caylee was identified Jesse is doing a media blitz with a media lawyer, while also being a witness for the prosecution.

I agree....you are probably in the minority.....but I respect your opinion....

It's MO only. Bad vibes around CA and belief she could do the same. And covering for, lying for, protecting this "child" over her beautiful granddaughter is despicable.

That is despicable & why I said "prior to all of this" I believe she loved Caylee more then her daughter did.

I have very bad vibes re: CA but it doesn't reach the murder level..I honestly don't feel it & have no problem if you do :)

I do too. That house must've been a living hell. I'm starting to think Cindy drove Casey mad over years and years of degrading/manipulation and just plain Mind-screwing. Plus the recent threats of wanting to take Caylee from her. Cindy probably threw that in her face daily.

While I agree that Cindy may have been controlling.. the fact still remains that Casy was 22, she could have left the house and gotten her own apartment with Caylee, gone on welfare, or gotten a sitter and a job. She could also have gotten SS benefits or child support. It was her choice to stay.

The story is hot. They approached him. Why shouldn't he do the blitz?

And about Cindy being worse than KC??? I think Cindy is a borderline personality. It's tough to grow up normal when raised by one of these. I know. My

brothers and I have all been through therapy and 2 of us were hospitalized for depression. My mom blames my dad's genes because she and her certifiable

family were and are all perfect. Yeah, ok. Her brother took 2 of my brothers at knife point. Her response-"Well, your brothers aren't perfect you know." Swear to God.

If KC was raised by a borderline personality, while I feel her pain, it was her responsibility to get help. It's there for the asking.

Thank you!!!

And, at a certain age ........... we HAVE/MAKE CHOICES ......... KC made hers!

The "blame game" just doesn't cut it with me, sorry.

I didnt really see it as tacky, the media was going to get an interview from someone.. I am just glad it was one that showed real sadness for Caylee.

I'm glad someone spoke FOR Caylee & I'm glad it was JG because he's always convinced me his feelings are for real.

They are enmeshed. Cindy feels exactly like kc and vice-versa. They have no boundaries .... they share opinions, thinking, behavior and psych egos. When Cindy called in the first call, she almost parted but quickly caught herself and went on alert. For all intentional purposes, you are dealing with the same person. They are Exterme Narcissists. There goal is always themselves...totally self-absorbed. CA and kc are in competition at all times, romantically and every other way. If you offend one, you offend the other. It is a very sick situation. For those who expect CA to behave any differently now, your set your standards too high.

Money is their goal. In fact, they only way you can hurt them is financially. They always have a secret stash. But don't look at them to spend their own. They only spend if they have to, done only if they are going to profit from it. Profits are not only cash...can be adulation or a number or other things. They are not generous. They are addicted to attention and will use their brains to seduce or some use their bodies to keep their victims around. The victim never catches on. The victim is always trying to appease them. The victim thinks, "If only I did this"...

They function below the radar and are inclined to get into trouble, i.e, scams, etc. They look at situations entirely different than anyone else, but you won't know it because they mirror what you want to know and are experts at it. They will fool you. They do it all the time, even to trained professionals....though they are not seen often in therapy...because they know there is nothing wrong with them, pros get caught up by them on the outside too. Another earmark is refusal to take responsibility. It can't be their fault, they have done nothing wrong.:rolleyes:

BINGO!!

OMG .......... your post is RIGHT ON!

What a sick, sick dance!

They will fool you. They do it all the time, even to trained professionals....though they are not seen often in therapy...because they know there is nothing wrong with them, pros get caught up by them on the outside too.

snipped

They're not fooling LE..They're not fooling most here or out there..It's been almost too easy..A piece of cake really..Can it be because they've been backed into a corner for the first time ever?

Sounds like Cindy drove KC crazy..... I feel a bit sad for KC having CA for a mother.

I have a stroooooong feeling it wasn't a far DRIVE TO CRAZY for KC. LOL Sorry I can't work up an iota of sympathy for her.

Money is their goal. In fact, they only way you can hurt them is financially. They always have a secret stash. But don't look at them to spend their own. They only spend if they have to, done only if they are going to profit from it. Profits are not only cash...can be adulation or a number or other things. They are not generous. They are addicted to attention and will use their brains to seduce or some use their bodies to keep their victims around. The victim never catches on. The victim is always trying to appease them. The victim thinks, "If only I did this"...

They function below the radar and are inclined to get into trouble, i.e, scams, etc. They look at situations entirely different than anyone else, but you won't know it because they mirror what you want to know and are experts at it. They will fool you. They do it all the time, even to trained professionals....though they are not seen often in therapy...because they know there is nothing wrong with them, pros get caught up by them on the outside too. Another earmark is refusal to take responsibility. It can't be their fault, they have done nothing wrong.:rolleyes:

WoW! You nailed it! This is a keeper post. Whisperer, what do you know about Covert Incest? Is Covert emotional incest? You are just so right on with your psych knowledge and I so very much value your opinion!!!! Thanks for posting such a great post... Your one of my favs!

Ok. back to lurking...but I'm coming around..one small post at a time..

While I agree that Cindy may have been controlling.. the fact still remains that Casy was 22, she could have left the house and gotten her own apartment with Caylee, gone on welfare, or gotten a sitter and a job. She could also have gotten SS benefits or child support. It was her choice to stay.
KC had no job. Had no means of either supporting herself or her child. From what I've seen, this "woman" hasn't passed the maturity level normally reached by a 16 year old. Something is terribly wrong here and it's painfully obvious in everything we see, hear and read about KC and her family. I don't think that she was capable of much without her family's assistance. Without a job, how could she have moved out? Not having worked for over two years, how could she have applied for welfare?

ROFL - JB will rush out in the morning to file a subpoena of Greta's poll to show the IP Addresses of those people who voted innocent, so he can call them as jurors....probably the only 133 people on the planet that think so, and he knows it. LOL

Ok...I have to go to bed, but just needed to remark on something...a "light' note before signing off...did RG really say that a "meet and greet" was set up to get to know the As? What's with these folks and their "coined" phrases? I think when this case is over, we should all compile a list of "sayings" we've heard over and over...and over again!! A whole new lexicon IMO!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousWhiskers
Back