Greta - OTR Wed., 12/17/08 **J.Baez Guest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the number of houses, to me it looks like about 15 on the Anthony's side of the street since it seems a couple of those lots look empty. The other side of the street has more homes. Nevertheless, it is very close to home.

I couldn't even finish watching this last night. I guess Fox is now the official media outlet for the defense. I'm sure it couldn't have anything to do with the fact that Dr. Baden is a financial "supporter" of Fox network!! Hmmmm. One word came to my mind while I was watching this show last night................"sellout"!:mad:

was Casey in jail on august 5th? I cant recall when they took her back to jail on murder charges- she could of heard hearsay that this area was searched and cleared and wanted lee to go move the body and when he had the chance, it was too late as it was filled with water- he did disappear for quite awhile- he traveled around and maybe didnt have a chance to get back in time before Faye came through. JMO I never trusted lee but never wanted to believe he was involved but this kind of sways my mind just a tidbit

Yes, Casey was in jail on August 5th. I don't believe LE knew about this particular area until they spoke with Kiomarie on August 12th and then Hurricane Fay came through on or about August 15th.

This guy says that his photographer says 'clearly' there was no water or body back there on Aug. 5th, and there was no decomp odor. It was dry as a bone...in Florida, in a retention pond....go figure. Guess they know more than the other locals in the neighborhood who stated otherwise.

Oh yeah... and because we ALL have heard of Chandra Levy... we know beyond doubt that there is absolutely NO WAY a high profile lengthy search could miss an adult body (actually fairly close to GVS Washington home) much less that of a very small child! And joggers in a area certainly would not miss the smell of decay ???? Of course not. Never happens.

Oh yeah... and because we ALL have heard of Chandra Levy... we know beyond doubt that there is absolutely NO WAY a high profile lengthy search could miss an adult body (actually fairly close to GVS Washington home) much less that of a very small child! And joggers in a area certainly would not miss the smell of decay ???? Of course not. Never happens.

and Nina Reiser....body had not been found after search....then husband leads them to her.

Yes, Casey was in jail on August 5th. I don't believe LE knew about this particular area until they spoke with Kiomarie on August 12th and then Hurricane Fay came through on or about August 15th.

I think the tip came in earlier than the 12th, the 12th is the date they took her sworn statement.

You know, Fox's footage of that area is conveniently weird. Who films where a garbage bag is conveniently laying? How strange is that?

I don't believe that bag was visible from the road. IIRC. the area slopes down and the bag was dark and nestled under a tree. The city worker headed to that tree for "personal" reasons and would OBVIOUSLY, IMHO, NOT have picked a place he could be seen doing his business.

Sounds like Fox is doing that generally, e.g., GR and makes me think Fox is funding the Defense.

GVS backed off this case for weeks, it wasn't just politics that got in the way and, GR was the only one with coverage but it was always JB.

GVS is now presenting the Defense side and, while there are claims on both sides -- that the crime scene was flooded and not flooded --- spinning the body was not there previously just kicks the whole thing up a few more notches.

I am certain the forensics and the bones being scattered will show both animal and water activity moved them but -- this spin in defense of the defense by Fox is intriguing. Benefactor? $$$$$$$

I hated it when GVS moved to the political arena, but she may have requested a break after dealing with the A's. She's a true professional and treats her interviews in a much less "sensational way, whereas GR is KNOWN for that.

Isn't Baden on the defense team? Nothing like admitting your client is guilty on national TV. :eek:

Had she come forward straightaway, claimed accident and her involvement and plead to that, she might have had a case for a light sentence. But, I can't think that any of her mental "issues" would allow a jury to overlook the facts... including not reporting the death for 31 days.... and probably NEVER would have if CA had not found KC and been the one to call LE.

Wish KC would take the stand... so want to know WHEN she intended to report the death.

Reporting that the Ground was not flooded on Aug 5th

Fox news had a camera less than 35 feet away from spot were bag was found & they did not notice any water nor did they smell any human decomp.

Well,the photographer just signed up for the defense witness list.....
sorry ,I'm way behind in reading this thread.

My lovely Brahmin mother who usually does not follow these cases told me that she was 100% sure that a network was paying for the defense. When she makes statements like this I listen closely because she is usually 100% correct....so, how do we follow the money when everyone is claiming "pro bono?"

Bodies under water release gases that float to the surface, at least that's how I understand it. No odors would be released through 2 layers of tightly sealed plastic. I would think though, that the decomposition process would be slower as moisture could not escape the bags.

I think (???) I read somewhere that if the body had been sprayed with pesticides (for the maggots??) that this could speed up the decom. process.

Well,the photographer just signed up for the defense witness list.....
sorry ,I'm way behind in reading this thread.

all I can say is hind sight is 20/20----guess they are going in it the "backwards" way....I think it was hiding in plain sight --- can't tell you how many tmes I've looked for something and there it was in plain site---

Totally agree, but during the conversation between Casey and Lee where she tells him she is close, to check the places we hung out at, I think she was trying to tell where to go to get rid of the evidence before this could happen.

ITA.......she told him to look in 'familar places'.

ITA.......she told him to look in 'familar places'.

I was also rereading the statements she made at Universal, after they demand to know why they are there if she doesn't work there, how that will help find Caylee, and does she really think Caylee took a cab there (LOL)

Casey says that she wanted to go to places that were familiar to her (Casey), familiar to Caylee, places she liked to go. That is where she thinks she will find her.

Everyone has wondered where Casey and Caylee went during "work" hours, or until George and Cindy both left the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaHAu