Greta - OTR Wed., 12/17/08 **J.Baez Guest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond Belief, you cannot imagine what I saw when I read, "The insect people were in the scene". Maybe we should just lay back & let them take over. The humanoids aren't anything to brag about.

I think their best bet would be Miami where Jessicas was to move the trial but I have a feeling it will be moved to Naples- (south florida)

Totally agree, but during the conversation between Casey and Lee where she tells him she is close, to check the places we hung out at, I think she was trying to tell where to go to get rid of the evidence before this could happen.
I'm not ruling that out at all. MOO

I think their best bet would be Miami where Jessicas was to move the trial but I have a feeling it will be moved to Naples- (south florida)
No matter what part of the state I don't see her escaping conviction. :behindbar MOO

IMO, if Casey asked for someone to move the body, it would have been for a better less detectable place and not so close to home.

Exactly!!!

The accomplice would have taken it a few hours away or a place it would never have been found -- there were enough suggestions on here -- like alligator alley.

The kidnapper would have hidden the body in another state or someplace far away because as much as -- in a conspiracy theory -- the implication is they'd frame KC -- they don't know if they messed up on forensics that could connect them. Why risk it?

This is a KC childhood 'comfort zone' and, to me, the body was never moved and she hid Caylee here as they hid their pets so she was close and could secretly visit her. KC was not being rational as a murderer in this, this was the Mother in her.

It was a stretch for this to be a kidnapping and even a greater stretch for the kidnapper to kill her (no ransom, why?) and not love her and, an ever greater stretch to kill and hide in KC's secret hiding place to frame KC!!!

I personally dont believe anything Fox says. They spend more time spinning things for the defense then for justice for Caylee.JMO

I feel the same way, cuppy.:) They are far from fair and unbiased reporting that they tout about themselves!

I only wish that when people(media) get the chance to actually ask a hard question, that they actually ask a hard question. The extra softball treatment of the A's the night before the body was found on Larry King, just upset me.
I would like someone to ask Biaz two questions. First if the body was dead before the day that CA called the police than how did KC talk to little Caylee?
Second, if the duct tape has KC's fingerprints all over the inside of the wrapped tape, then what defense can he have?
I know no one will ask, and it would not be answered, but I am curious.

also dont see her escaping conviction- even if someone did move the body or whatever, shes still responsible for the killing I think- if someone moved it at a later date or had it stored somewhere and dropped in in that area later on, they can be convicted as an accomplish- but casey will pay. one more piece of mystery- I have tried and tried to get through to NG show and cant- I have always wondered why Lees house was never searched, why his yard was never searched-I have wanted to ask this question for a long time now- anyone else ever wonder why? Maybe this would go along with her statement "I dont know where Caylee is"- maybe she dont really know- if someone else placed her there at a later date-

Exactly!!!

The accomplice would have taken it a few hours away or a place it would never have been found -- there were enough suggestions on here -- like alligator alley.
Unless of course the hypothetical accomplice either couldn't find it, or discovered to his/her chagrin that it was underwater and thus unretrievable.

As I recall, there was a lot who thought it could be Geraldo, including me. And we know that Geraldo has a personal friendship with JB, centered around their interest in sailing. JB went out with Geraldo on his sailboat.

Maybe GR is funding a KC exclusive to recover from the Capone's Vault thing, his final hurrah before he retires? He has the scoop on a major twist.

When we see the exclusive we will all say, "Now I understand, now it all makes sense".

Good post cyberborg.

Not only was it kc's private hangout and pet cemetary.. it was admittedly where the kids went to make out and smoke.. things they hid from their parents.
IIRC They did mention a shallow grave on dec 11-12 when the news had just broken. It would be easy to believe that when buried.. the decomp was well advanced. I believe the hurricane did wash it to shore. TM stated that the area was fenced off last time they tried to check there.. so dogs probably couldnt access it either.

As for the Non Nanny doing this.. it doesnt make sense. She took Caylee.. then killed her and somehow managed to put her in KCs trunk for days- then managed to find out where KC's secret childhood zone was to drop the body? Did the nanny also get into the house to get something to implicate the A's? Do normal people not change the locks when they find out someone else may have a key? I had to replace my locks at one time.. and I also built and installed rebar grids for the lower windows.

Oh, they were "being followed" everywhere they went.........SURE they were......they made their cameos appearances on all the stations.

Well, when you call the media and tell them where you are and where you are going I guess they will follow you. Hello?

also dont see her escaping conviction- even if someone did move the body or whatever, shes still responsible for the killing I think- if someone moved it at a later date or had it stored somewhere and dropped in in that area later on, they can be convicted as an accomplish- but casey will pay. one more piece of mystery- I have tried and tried to get through to NG show and cant- I have always wondered why Lees house was never searched, why his yard was never searched-I have wanted to ask this question for a long time now- anyone else ever wonder why? Maybe this would go along with her statement "I dont know where Caylee is"- maybe she dont really know- if someone else placed her there at a later date-
I think she knows now. LE is doing their job.

was Casey in jail on august 5th? I cant recall when they took her back to jail on murder charges- she could of heard hearsay that this area was searched and cleared and wanted lee to go move the body and when he had the chance, it was too late as it was filled with water- he did disappear for quite awhile- he traveled around and maybe didnt have a chance to get back in time before Faye came through. JMO I never trusted lee but never wanted to believe he was involved but this kind of sways my mind just a tidbit

These experts and defense lawyers don't work for free either and it's kind of coincidental that no sooner were the remains found and LKB showed up on the defense team. The money has to be coming from somewhere! MOO

Todd Black quoted as saying some of the funding is coming from the "defense fund."

Turbo, if Caylee was in a swimsuit as stated on NG, and it can be proven GA lied about seeing them on the 16th...man o man that's not going to look good at all.

That is why I said this may be KC's saving grace here............since the ONLY proof she took Caylee was GA & CA and now they have proved themselves to be such liars, it could be said they were lying not to protect KC but to protect themselves.

was Casey in jail on august 5th? I cant recall when they took her back to jail on murder charges- she could of heard hearsay that this area was searched and cleared and wanted lee to go move the body and when he had the chance, it was too late as it was filled with water- he did disappear for quite awhile- he traveled around and maybe didnt have a chance to get back in time before Faye came through. JMO I never trusted lee but never wanted to believe he was involved but this kind of sways my mind just a tidbit
Its just too bad all those protestors hanging around that neighborhood all those months didn't put their energy into something productive and search the entire neighborhood.
What a waste of time hanging out in front of the Anthony home.

I guess the kid who lives across the street and has for years doesn't know much. He says the area was knee to waist deep in water, like it is every year, July to the dry season which is now. :waitasec:
I guess Tim M is lying too! Just a new spin for the defense so they can say it was the nanny. We can see right through them on this one.

That is why I said this may be KC's saving grace here............since the ONLY proof she took Caylee was GA & CA and now they have proved themselves to be such liars, it could be said they were lying not to protect KC but to protect themselves.

Good Point turbo-- IIRC CA took Caylee swimming after they came back from mt dora. This tends to point to the time of death within hours if Caylee was still wearing her swimsuit. Just speculation on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad