Greta - OTR Wed., 12/17/08 **J.Baez Guest**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be in reasonable distance because of the time and scheduling of LE. I am guessing up toward Gainesville where he can get younger persons on the jury.

I was thinking the same thing..Gainesville or Ft. Myers/Cape Coral which has a large population of retired folks who may just feel sorry for KC.

Turbo, if Caylee was in a swimsuit as stated on NG, and it can be proven GA lied about seeing them on the 16th...man o man that's not going to look good at all.

Nope but it does go along with my theory of GA not seeing them on the 16th.:confused:

I was more or less trying to gain everyone elses opinions on what was said on Greta tonight- and i was more or less thinking on the lines of Lee moving the body for her- remember her and Lee were talking during the time she was out on bail- and thank you for remarking that the body could of been washed down to that area by water- or could of been buried and then covered with water- but I really think the dogs still would of picked up on the decomp scent even if she was in 2 bags as they can pick up decomp scent even in water- so how would we explain that- the decomp smell was in her trunk so surely the body stunk of it when she put it in the bags- kind of puzzling- There sure could be a big twist in this case- you never know- maybe this is why lee didnt want to give fingerprints - his prints could be on the bag- just speculation here, I never thought she had an accomplice and still dont but if that turns out to be true and there was no water there and the dogs naturally would of picked up on the smell, something sure is fishy here- makes me wonder anyway. can someone find that post on how much water was there in june and july or tell me how to go search for it?

Bodies under water release gases that float to the surface, at least that's how I understand it. No odors would be released through 2 layers of tightly sealed plastic. I would think though, that the decomposition process would be slower as moisture could not escape the bags.

IMO, if Casey asked for someone to move the body, it would have been for a better less detectable place and not so close to home.

Totally agree, but during the conversation between Casey and Lee where she tells him she is close, to check the places we hung out at, I think she was trying to tell where to go to get rid of the evidence before this could happen.

you know I'm not getting caught up in the water no water thing either - LE had enough evidence to charge KC with murder before the body was found - so water or no water is not going to make a difference except that JB and the Smoke Screen will try to use the "body dumped when KC was in jail" but I don't think it will hold up in court. FBI and OCSO know how to do their jobs and especially with all the media attention they will do their jobs 200%

IMO, if Casey asked for someone to move the body, it would have been for a better less detectable place and not so close to home.

I agree Suzi. She has been there all along and that is why they have spent 8 days and are still finding little bones imo.

I was thinking the same thing..Gainesville or Ft. Myers/Cape Coral which has a large population of retired folks who may just feel sorry for KC.

I lived in Cape Coral 20 years, reason I moved is because it was all people much older than myself. I do not think all of those Grandparents and Great grandparents would have any sympathy for Casey, just the opposite.

Turbo, if Caylee was in a swimsuit as stated on NG, and it can be proven GA lied about seeing them on the 16th...man o man that's not going to look good at all.
We don't know what he told the grand jury though ~ like he might have already backed away from that statement toward "maybe I was mistaken about the date". What he says to the media with CA next to him isn't under oath. MOO

what ever happened to kobi? he is mia from NG and the baez group.

Sounds like he got shelved when HL and Baden(s) were signed up. He is on the team just to exclude him from access by Prosecution but was previously tainted, having taken both positions on NG.

I lived in Cape Coral 20 years, reason I moved is because it was all people much older than myself. I do not think all of those Grandparents and Great grandparents would have any sympathy for Casey, just the opposite.
I agree, especially if they saw the last video of Caylee on great grandpa's lap. :(

Hurricane Katrina moved houses from their foundations. It wasn't the wind, it was the water.

The body could have been anywhere in that area originally and ended up where it was found after the Hurricane (Faye?).

I don't think I could smell a small dead body that had been decaying for 50 days from 225 feet away. (75 yards) And at 75 feet, the wind would have to be blowing in the right direction. So, I am not interested in FOX news' photographer claim.

I also don't think you could tell if there was water or not from those distances. The sides are sloped and there is no telling how deep the bottom, at least we don't know.

Fact/fiction is becomming a problem for Baez? Welcome to ALand.

When will the defense stop whining?

Just what the he** is KC supposed to stay focused on?

"She is very invovled in her case." Elementary, my dear Jose'. Elementary. :)

I would suspect Geraldo before I would suspect Greta.

As I recall, there was a lot who thought it could be Geraldo, including me. And we know that Geraldo has a personal friendship with JB, centered around their interest in sailing. JB went out with Geraldo on his sailboat.

My in-laws live there and yes it's full of older folk.

As I recall, there was a lot who thought it could be Geraldo, including me. And we know that Geraldo has a personal friendship with JB, centered around their interest in sailing. JB went out with Geraldo on his sailboat.
These experts and defense lawyers don't work for free either and it's kind of coincidental that no sooner were the remains found and LKB showed up on the defense team. The money has to be coming from somewhere! MOO

Totally agree, but during the conversation between Casey and Lee where she tells him she is close, to check the places we hung out at, I think she was trying to tell where to go to get rid of the evidence before this could happen.

Yes, that is exactly what I think too.

thanks for all your opinions- just trying to make sense out this whole mess- and what all the reporters are stating- and trying to put it togeher- But i also remember the statement about the pool ladder being placed back on the pool- the 16th? and neighbors hearing someone in the pool- was that also the 16th? Maybe Casey caught wind that they already searched on aug 5th in that area where body was found and figured they wouldnt search again and figured that was a safe place to put her back in?????? And remember people seeing GA at Boggie creek? could the body have been there at one point/ Just thinking out loud here- I also want to believe the body was where it was found the whole time but what if it wasnt? someone would be responsible for moving it as Casey was in jail. Will have to await for FNI to tell us their findings and see if they say how long the body was there I guess before we spin our heads here or before I spin my own head here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89