Greta - OTR Wed., 12/17/08 **J.Baez Guest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how come the car would stink after so many days of decomp??

I think she had her back there with a blanket and some trash bags thrown over her but when she took her out to get rid of her she put her into the two black garbage bags.

The decomp fluids had already began to seep in the trunk forcing her to get rid of Caylee's body.

imoo

The writing certainly on the wall as to what route the defense is going to take. My question is, the defense can't enter anything imaginary for an imaginary person. So who's the real person they might claim moved this body and I'm sure they will say also killed Caylee? The sheet or whatever found leads back to the A's house. So are they going to throw the A's under the bus? Casey's friends? RG or JG?

I think she will throw GA under the bus..........NO ONE in the family likes him anyway, so he is the obvious choice.

I remember that one to but there was also one where someone from the A's neighborhood call in complaining about a smell and they search and found dead animal.Maybe it wasn't the animal making the smell.

That's what I remember as well. They also had a copter up one day. This was way before TES came into town.

Sickening isn't it. Wonder what they talk about whenever they go out on that big boat of his. Must make JB really feel like a "somebody".
Yes he's really hit the big times now, hasn't he?! MOO

I remember that one to but there was also one where someone from the A's neighborhood call in complaining about a smell and they search and found dead animal.Maybe it wasn't the animal making the smell.

Yes, I believe that was the people right behind the Anthonys house. Right after that was when GA was liming the yard, and we thought that very suspicious because lime kills decomp smells.

GVS and JR are VERY good friends, I think. Do you think they are slanting to the denfense, hoping to get an 'exclusive' with the elusive Ms. KC? UGH

What JR are you referring to?

Yeah, he is. However have one thing to say: Kobi himself is a practicing scientist. He really is academically drive and a researcher too, and prides himself on maintaining keeping objectivity. That said, I won't be shocked if as we move forward that Kobi's involvement diminishes. Look at all the egos on the defense team now?

agreed, he seems to be the odd one out at this point.

I think she will throw GA under the bus..........NO ONE in the family likes him anyway, so he is the obvious choice.

And she said he drove her car....Told AL's roomate GA abused her.

Could be, but George does evoke sympathy in many that post here.... Cindy on the other hand is almost universally deemed unlikeable and untrustworthy.

Reporting that the Ground was not flooded on Aug 5th

Fox news had a camera less than 35 feet away from spot were bag was found & they did not notice any water nor did they smell any human decomp.

I wonder how Fox news knows for a fact they were only 35 feet from where the body was found ? As to Phil Keating up until 2 days ago he was still calling Dr. G a he.

:eek:No!:eek:
I would totally rescue-adopt George if it was possible. But yeah, I think you could be onto something.

I was more or less trying to gain everyone elses opinions on what was said on Greta tonight- and i was more or less thinking on the lines of Lee moving the body for her- remember her and Lee were talking during the time she was out on bail- and thank you for remarking that the body could of been washed down to that area by water- or could of been buried and then covered with water- but I really think the dogs still would of picked up on the decomp scent even if she was in 2 bags as they can pick up decomp scent even in water- so how would we explain that- the decomp smell was in her trunk so surely the body stunk of it when she put it in the bags- kind of puzzling- There sure could be a big twist in this case- you never know- maybe this is why lee didnt want to give fingerprints - his prints could be on the bag- just speculation here, I never thought she had an accomplice and still dont but if that turns out to be true and there was no water there and the dogs naturally would of picked up on the smell, something sure is fishy here- makes me wonder anyway. can someone find that post on how much water was there in june and july or tell me how to go search for it?

I wouldn't be surprised if CA isn't telling GA to throw himself on his sword for KC! And I won't be surprised if he does it!!:bang:

I think the FBI is going to prove otherwise and it was there.

This is an interesting site.

http://www.crime-scene-investigator.net/excavation.html

Collection of unburied surface remains
Exposure to the climate accelerates decomposition and destruction and thus it is essential that unburied bodies be removed as soon as possible. Buried bodies are usually not accessible to animals, insects or changes in surface temperature, therefore, the rate of decomposition relies solely on the activity of microorganisms and soil structure. In the case of single or shallow graves, the process of decomposition is usually more rapid, while in mass graves — where bodies are usually packed very tightly and there is little oxygen to promote growth of organisms and decomposition— the bodies may stay well preserved. Unburied bodies are exposed not only to the destructive effects of climate but also animal activity. The potential for animals to destroy or scatter body parts increases with time. The number of bones missing directly correlates to the time elapsed since death. Exposure to environmental elements for prolonged periods also decreases the prospects of positive identification.

I also read that when a body has been placed in a plastic bag it will seal the odor in until the animals come along later and disturbs it. By that time many times decomposition is in its last stages and the smell would no longer be putrid.imoo

During Saturday nite's GR I recall they group of the defense team complaining that they're experts and being down there could help everybody. I remember thinking "you guys, .. you don't know who they're gonna bring down there or who is already there." And it appears that defense is grumbly now, because begrudgingly, they had to admit LE and the FBI got the experts that the defense hope that they alone had and the LE and FBI didn't. Too bad, defense team. Keep chatting on TV so you feel better.

Turbo, if Caylee was in a swimsuit as stated on NG, and it can be proven GA lied about seeing them on the 16th...man o man that's not going to look good at all.

I was more or less trying to gain everyone elses opinions on what was said on Greta tonight- and i was more or less thinking on the lines of Lee moving the body for her- remember her and Lee were talking during the time she was out on bail- and thank you for remarking that the body could of been washed down to that area by water- or could of been buried and then covered with water- but I really think the dogs still would of picked up on the decomp scent even if she was in 2 bags as they can pick up decomp scent even in water- so how would we explain that- the decomp smell was in her trunk so surely the body stunk of it when she put it in the bags- kind of puzzling- There sure could be a big twist in this case- you never know- maybe this is why lee didnt want to give fingerprints - his prints could be on the bag- just speculation here, I never thought she had an accomplice and still dont but if that turns out to be true and there was no water there and the dogs naturally would of picked up on the smell, something sure is fishy here- makes me wonder anyway. can someone find that post on how much water was there in june and july or tell me how to go search for it?

IMO, if Casey asked for someone to move the body, it would have been for a better less detectable place and not so close to home.

I was more or less trying to gain everyone elses opinions on what was said on Greta tonight- and i was more or less thinking on the lines of Lee moving the body for her- remember her and Lee were talking during the time she was out on bail- and thank you for remarking that the body could of been washed down to that area by water- or could of been buried and then covered with water- but I really think the dogs still would of picked up on the decomp scent even if she was in 2 bags as they can pick up decomp scent even in water- so how would we explain that- the decomp smell was in her trunk so surely the body stunk of it when she put it in the bags- kind of puzzling- There sure could be a big twist in this case- you never know- maybe this is why lee didn't want to give fingerprints - his prints could be on the bag- just speculation here, I never thought she had an accomplice and still don't but if that turns out to be true and there was no water there and the dogs naturally would of picked up on the smell, something sure is fishy here- makes me wonder anyway. can someone find that post on how much water was there in june and july or tell me how to go search for it?

But they have to be dogs that are specifically trained to scent cadavers in water. These were probably just land cadaver dogs.

imoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member