Ground Searches & communication from LE: UPDATES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi SS, He said SS like 'It's not what it seems'. I can not even to begin to figure out what that means. Unless because Ron's mom worked for LE the truth would be covered up.

Wish he belongs here and we could ask him! ;}

ETA: Did they ever search that waterway under the bridge that Ron had to drive over to get to work? I think she was weighted and thrown in the river close to that point. I've thought that ever since I heard about that bridge.
They searched mainly the St. John's River. (I am not sure what waterway you are talking about tho.)

Teresa worked for another county as a dispatcher. LE wouldn't cover for her or a relative in Putnum county or anywhere else especially in a missing child case, imo.

That is an ominous statement coming from Tim. He appeared to have a fondness for Ronald which I felt was a good sign.

Hi SS, He said SS like 'It's not what it seems'. I can not even to begin to figure out what that means. Unless because Ron's mom worked for LE the truth would be covered up.

ETA: Did they ever search that waterway under the bridge that Ron had to drive over to get to work? I think she was weighted and thrown in the river close to that point. I've thought that ever since I heard about that bridge.
I agree that area looks good to check too and near the other bridge near Palatka on hwy 17.I'm just curious is there a bridge near crescent city or further any where?

They searched mainly the St. John's River. (I am not sure what waterway you are talking about tho.)

Teresa worked for another county as a dispatcher. LE wouldn't cover for her or a relative in Putnum county or anywhere else especially in a missing child case, imo.

That is an ominous statement coming from Tim. He appeared to have a fondness for Ronald which I felt was a good sign.

bolded by me, I agree, do we know the work history for uncle Andy S. currently, and Grandpa Marty in the past?

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but Florida lowered the standards for child abuse, correct? Now their standards are that there has to be potential for life threatening injuries or serious bodily injury for them to remove the child from the home. They did not find either, so it was their recommendation that Ron retain custody. They did not say they didn't find ANY abuse.. just that it was not serious enough to remove him. If they had found any evidence, Jr. would more than likely have been placed in foster care, until Kim got around to filing for change in custody. I don't think that would have been good for that little boy... he needs to be with family that he is familiar with.

When was the last LE held press conference on this case? Do we have any updates?

Quote from news paper article.
The remains were found as a team of officers involved in the search for Tori Stafford probed a new area that they had not searched before, about 15 minutes north of areas they had already scoured.

This is very sad for victoria.There are too many little children being missing.If I may please say.I strongly feel they need to do this with Haleigh too.Search other area's also not checked before and further away.

http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20090720/090720_remains_found/20090720/?hub=CP24Home

maybe hog pen guy, should do his own search, he knows his land, I would hope that he would check it.
Land owners needs to check their prop, if the they have lot acres. I don't understand why other areas out side Satsuma was not check.

Quote from news paper article.
The remains were found as a team of officers involved in the search for Tori Stafford probed a new area that they had not searched before, about 15 minutes north of areas they had already scoured.

This is very sad for victoria.There are too many little children being missing.If I may please say.I strongly feel they need to do this with Haleigh too.Search other area's also not checked before and further away.

http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20090720/090720_remains_found/20090720/?hub=CP24Home

I wonder which search is right, snip I read
Stafford's remains were found Sunday by a veteran police investigator searching on his own in a rural field
I don't really care , I am just glad that Tori was found.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Remains+missing+girl+Tori+Stafford/1811968/story.html
the snip part Is where I thought that be great idea for landowners that could search for Haleigh,

Something is wrong with LE...I agree. I believe Tim. Maybe he left BECAUSE of LE and his statement had more to do with them than anything else.
---------------
ITA, LE obviously did not want an outsider (Tim Miller) to be in their business or on their turf. Something is not quiet right with the LE in Satsuma. I know that in a neighboring county from my home it has been found out that LE from the lowest deputy and officer up to a congressman were heavily involved in drugs, big time. Involved enough for a female LE to be murdered to keep her quite. This female LE found out about the big time drug business and call DEA to report it and she ended up dead. OT, I know, but Satsuma reminds me of this area that I'm talking about. Too many drug cases just dismissed in that county. It appears that the new guy is trying to clean up this area, I hope he remains healthy and I also hope that he doesn't take a payoff to shut up and to stop interferring.

maybe hog pen guy, should do his own search, he knows his land, I would hope that he would check it.
Land owners needs to check their prop, if the they have lot acres. I don't understand why other areas out side Satsuma was not check.
---------------
I really hope that LE was in this guy's face and searched the entire area, underground hog pens and all. It is amazing how many people in that area are willing to shoot people who come on their land. IMO, they are definitely hiding something. They do not want anyone finding it either. It says a lot to me if LE has not searched this place from top to bottom.........

IMO, i think the searches should have never been called off by anyone. If LE's true mission was to find HC, then that should have been all the motivation they needed. They should have welcomed any and all people.

I agree, that something is being hidden in that area. Not sure if it is the system and the people within it or just a few within the system, but something isn't right.

IMO, if the searches turned up nothing then, it is NO time wasted and they could have broadened the searches by now, but instead they stopped all the searches and are now back at square one.

I truely wish i lived much closer to this area, and could help in the searches for HC.....

Only my opinion.....but I think Tim's statement is being assumed to be in association with the situation surrounding Haleigh's case. That may not be the issue at all. It could be that his statement refers to the protocol that LE expected Tim to follow in the search for Haleigh. It was maybe to be "their way or no way". I'm just saying........Tim works these searches in his tried and true methods, not necessarily under the "direction" of LE, but in tandom with LE. That could be what he meant by his statements but didn't want to go into detail in that setting or at that time.

From TJ Hart

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4854907.php

If this is no longer aloud please delete Tom's Girl

Several sources tell 97.3 The Sky a new independent search for Haleigh Cummings has been requested by some family members. This search could possibly be spearheaded by a very well respected organization in the effort to find the five-year-old girl who has been missing since February 10, 2009.

Maybe check the water again? Since the dogs tracked to the waters edge, maybe they should go back through it.

From TJ Hart

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4854907.php

If this is no longer aloud please delete Tom's Girl

Several sources tell 97.3 The Sky a new independent search for Haleigh Cummings has been requested by some family members. This search could possibly be spearheaded by a very well respected organization in the effort to find the five-year-old girl who has been missing since February 10, 2009.

It's time! I hope this report can be confirmed soon. I would love to know who the independent team looking will be. I hope that Ronald and Crystal get their heads together on this one and really put out a bold statement about what they want to see happen to bring their daughter home. A united front would speak volumes to me.

TJ put a retraction in about the "search"

Posted: Thursday, 23 July 2009 2:34PM

New Search Information Was Incorrect

An open letter from TJ Hart:

Dear readers,

I regret to inform you that a mistake was made in the information gathered Wednesday that raised the notion that a new search for Haleigh Cummings might be forthcoming.

The rest of the story
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4862114.php

TJ put a retraction in about the "search"

Posted: Thursday, 23 July 2009 2:34PM

New Search Information Was Incorrect

An open letter from TJ Hart:

Dear readers,

I regret to inform you that a mistake was made in the information gathered Wednesday that raised the notion that a new search for Haleigh Cummings might be forthcoming.

The rest of the story
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4862114.php

Thanks for the info cajun....even though it's a bummer.

I wish I knew what makes the family think she will be returned soon. It's over 5 months, who has her and why? They must have some idea or how would they have hope she will be returned? I just don't get it.:doh:

I wish I knew what makes the family think she will be returned soon. It's over 5 months, who has her and why? They must have some idea or how would they have hope she will be returned? I just don't get it.:doh:

LE has said time and time again they believe she is alive. If you don't have hope you don't have anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back