Ground Searches & communication from LE: UPDATES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've called them the Keystone Cops, too.

I wonder if it's true that they lost the back door they took off after the house had already been released? I heard it on one of the Sunday BNN radio shows. I can't remember if it was TJ Hart or cobra or who mentioned it. How do you lose a full size door??

Well if it came from Cobra I personally wont be holding my breath:crazy:

Skull,bones found in Homosassa,Citrus County Florida
Have you seen this?May I please ask does any one know more on this whether it is a child,adult,male,female or how long the skull and bones had been there?

http://www.citrusdaily.com/homosassa/more-...07/16/8448.html

More human bones discovered in Homosassa
Submitted by Robby Douglas on Thu, 07/16/2009 - 3:57pm.

HOMOSASSA - Crime scene technicians with the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office were back at the wooded area east of South Suncoast Boulevard where a human skull was discovered on Tuesday afternoon.

They continued to widen their search of the vicinity to see if any other human remains were evident.

Skull Found

http://www.citrusdaily.com/homosassa...7/15/8403.html

Skull,bones found in Homosassa,Citrus County Florida
Have you seen this?May I please ask does any one know more on this whether it is a child,adult,male,female or how long the skull and bones had been there?

http://www.citrusdaily.com/homosassa/more-...07/16/8448.html

More human bones discovered in Homosassa
Submitted by Robby Douglas on Thu, 07/16/2009 - 3:57pm.

HOMOSASSA - Crime scene technicians with the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office were back at the wooded area east of South Suncoast Boulevard where a human skull was discovered on Tuesday afternoon.

They continued to widen their search of the vicinity to see if any other human remains were evident.

Skull Found

http://www.citrusdaily.com/homosassa...7/15/8403.html

Being that they are enlisting the help of a forensic anthropologist, maybe it means it is overly weathered or of older quality. Who knows. Seems like they would send a skull to the county medical examiner....but I could be wrong.

Awful lot of skulls and bones being found lately. That can't be a good thing!

I feel your frustration. Can you imagine how Crystal and Ron feel? I just do not for the life of me understand why they are doing nothing. I could hazzard a guess though. I think that LE is left with a big evidence bag-full of nothing. Very little if anything at all was collected at the scene of the crime that night. And you know what... it is starting to evoke anger in me. LE had that trailer cordoned off with crime scene tape for how long? 2 or 3 weeks? Do we have any locals that witnessed them walking in and out with anything? Putting the one clue...Haleigh's blanket or sheet or whatever she was covered up with out onto the ramp so the dogs could sniff them? Dids they dust for fingerprints? When NG did the walk thru I didn't see one sign of the black dusting powder.

How heartbreaking....I was holding on to hope that LE might have ideas, or at least that they were going to have this next roundtable discussion to work on Haleigh's case. From the article above it sounds like they have no intention whatsoever in doing that. If I was Ronald I would move my tents down to the lawn at the police department, and take Crystal and anyone else that is serious about finding Haleigh, and camp. These parents deserve to know why no-one is looking for this child. If it was my daughter I would be down at the station everyday wondering what we were going to do next. No-one could tell me that I couldn't organize a search for her, and if they wanted to stop me from looking they would need to throw me behind bars......

I agree with you.It is heartbreaking.Does LE want this to quietly fade away.I think that's very sad because Haleigh is a sweet pretty little girl that did not deserve something bad to happenen to her.I am very sad and disappointed LE does not appear to be looking for Haliegh.No 2nd round table meeting.No ground searches,no making MC come in a clear up her inconsistencies.Are they waiting for some one to bring her back alive?That might not ever happen because some one might not be able to bring her home alive and unless some one has a guilty conscience they might not say where she is if she is not ok.It's been 5 months.Not 26 years.This is not a cold case and does not have to be one.I guess now we need to find her dead or alive.They can't find her with no ground searches.This is very sad and very disappointing.I pray some one else steps in and really looks for haleigh.FBI,states Attorney,Cobra,private investigators,any one and every one.They need to do these ground searches and have people find some way to get them done.I don't know what to do but pray God steps in and finds Haleigh.

JMO I don't think ground searches are needed, I think they must believe she is alive and no longer in the area, I think is also why Tim left. JMO

I've called them the Keystone Cops, too.

I wonder if it's true that they lost the back door they took off after the house had already been released? I heard it on one of the Sunday BNN radio shows. I can't remember if it was TJ Hart or cobra or who mentioned it. How do you lose a full size door??
------------
OT I know but wasn't the car that Adam Walsh was suppose to have been murdered in, lost? I remember seeing that discussed when the case was discussed in detail on tv following the closing of the case, finally.

JMO I don't think ground searches are needed, I think they must believe she is alive and no longer in the area, I think is also why Tim left. JMO
---------
Has Tim ever explained what he actually meant when he was leaving and said something like: It's not as it seems. ?

Being that they are enlisting the help of a forensic anthropologist, maybe it means it is overly weathered or of older quality. Who knows. Seems like they would send a skull to the county medical examiner....but I could be wrong.

Awful lot of skulls and bones being found lately. That can't be a good thing!
----------
It is always very frustrating when a skull or skeletal remains are found and information isn't given as to it appearing to be a small child size or large adult size. When the article indicates that the skull is old and has been exposed for a long length of time, my mind immediately goes to Trenton Duckett, can't help it.

I don't believe that LE is hoping this will just "go away". No one wants this investigation to just fade in the background. If you and I want to see this child found and the perp imprisoned, imagine what LE wants. They went into LE as a career because they feel so strongly about catching the bad guys and saving the innocent. While most of us sit behind our computer screen and worry and speculate, LE is actually doing the work on the ground.

Where is HaLeigh? Who took her? What has happened to her?

Whoever took her has told someone what they did. This person needs to come forward. Not coming forward is as bad as taking her.

I agree with you Dots, and I think several people know exactly where HaLeigh is. JMO

Maybe Tim saw which way the wind was blowing in Satsuma and left. Tim said he was asked to leave by LE and LE denies it. Something's wrong!

My opinion only

I hope and pray they really are still looking for Haleigh.I keep praying for her.

Maybe Tim saw which way the wind was blowing in Satsuma and left. Tim said he was asked to leave by LE and LE denies it. Something's wrong!

My opinion only
Something is wrong with LE...I agree. I believe Tim. Maybe he left BECAUSE of LE and his statement had more to do with them than anything else.

Something is wrong with LE...I agree. I believe Tim. Maybe he left BECAUSE of LE and his statement had more to do with them than anything else.

Hi SS, He said SS like 'It's not what it seems'. I can not even to begin to figure out what that means. Unless because Ron's mom worked for LE the truth would be covered up.

Wish he belongs here and we could ask him! ;}

ETA: Did they ever search that waterway under the bridge that Ron had to drive over to get to work? I think she was weighted and thrown in the river close to that point. I've thought that ever since I heard about that bridge.

It doesn't seem like TM stays long on any case.

Tim Miller searched on the Natalee Holloway case for a long time in Aruba. Plus, after he left, he returned for another round of searching.

As of February 2008, he was involved in the case for over 2 years.

Miller has been involved in the search for Natalee for over two years.
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5935135

Tim Miller tries to see a case until its conclusion whenever possible.

I see no reason the same would not have held true in HaLeigh's case unless he were asked to leave by LE. IMO, his comments about "HaLeigh no longer being there" & "things not being as they seem" are very suspicious! Coupled with LE asking him to leave and I see a giant red flag.

My opinion only

I remember Ron going to Tim and begging him not to leave but to continue to look for Haleigh. I wish Tim would explain why he refused to stay. He isn't known for just leaving a search with the exception of the Anthonys. That was understandable. But why refuse to stay and search for Haleigh?

I wonder if LE has their suspicions that someone has her hidden out somewhere but they can't prove it? I think Crystal and her boyfriend know exactly where Haleigh is. I wonder what is happening with the custody case or if it was ever filed? I just think it is awful strange that Haleigh disappears and then Crystal states on national tv that she is going to go for custody of RJ but nothing is mentioned about Haleigh. If Crystal had the kids she wouldn't have to pay child support. As we know, the boyfriend/stepbrother wasn't willing to pay it for two kids that weren't his.

The bottom line is that LE doesn't know for sure what happened to Haleigh so they should be looking for her. I wonder if they have any clues at all?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back