Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why would they want to or have to talk to their attorney?

When you are doing the right thing in life, nobody runs to their attorney for permission.IMO

Bold by me.. That's not necessarily true. Lots of famous people (and yes, the A's are famous at this point) have attorneys, some of which act as advisors. Everything the A's say and do is dissected like a frog laying on a high school biology class table. They would be remiss not to have an attorney.

Yeah - sure sounds like they appreciated the memorial and are going to talk further. Doesn't sound to me like anything nefarious. They were moved - think they should support it somehow but they're going to talk with the attorneys to move forward. It would make sense that that would be the moment the attorney says "well, maybe not....wait on this one until they get approvals etc." of course if he is a good attorney that would be the legal advice. This was not a public comment shouted from the rooftops.

You have to admit it's kind of strange with the A's appearing to support the memorial after saying they would not and then you find that there is another mirror company by a similar name that was set up right after the walk and these plans were made public. And that new company is collecting donations, not for a memorial, but for missing children listed under the same last name as a soon to be family member of the A's. What are the chances? One in a billion??? It sounds like money to be made and desperation on the part of people who feel their 15 minutes might soon be up.

Maybe the other charity is hoping to catch some of those funds to keep this memorial from ever getting off the ground. jmo

Why would they want to or have to talk to their attorney?

When you are doing the right thing in life, nobody runs to their attorney for permission.IMO

Because every breath they take is analyzed and generally seen as evil-doing. They are judged for appearing too sad, or not sad enough. Too eager. Too quiet. It is THEIR best interest to have legal advice at every turn right now. When they weren't consulting an attorney - you had the media frenzy that planted the seeds of hate towards the Anthonys. The best thing they've ever done is hired an attorney that tells them to "shut up and let me talk"

You have to admit it's kind of strange with the A's appearing to support the memorial after saying they would not and then you find that there is another mirror company by a similar name that was set up right after the walk and these plans were made public. And that new company is collecting donations, not for a memorial, but for missing children listed under the same last name as a soon to be family member of the A's. What are the chances? One in a billion??? It sounds like money to be made and desperation on the part of people who feel their 15 minutes might soon be up.

Maybe the other charity is hoping to catch some of those funds to keep this memorial from ever getting off the ground. jmo

I am suspicious as hell of the memorial company and their motives. Just not the elder Anthony's (at this moment). As for the last name....could be something just the same as it could not be something. The name is Parker...thats a well spread name. If it were Nerfjklrewauitptson and that was Mallory's last name, you'd have more weight to that comment in my book.

I am suspicious as hell of the memorial company and their motives. Just not the elder Anthony's (at this moment). As for the last name....could be something just the same as it could not be something. The name is Parker...thats a well spread name. If it were Nerfjklrewauitptson and that was Mallory's last name, you'd have more weight to that comment in my book.

You are right. If it were just the last name and nothing else. But there's more. Only difference between the two charity names is the word "the". When you look up charities on the internet it would come up....sort of like searching for "chlorophyll" and "chloroform" comes up, too. Sound familiar, just a little bit familiar??? lol

Then the A's said they would not support a memorial but they showed up and appear to support it. Is it a coincidence that this other charity filed it's papers right after the announcement of this project? Is it possible that money that is meant to go to the memorial will go to this other charity by mistake? Absolutely. Was this the intention to keep the memorial from ever getting off the ground? It is more than highly possible, or is it just another bizzare incident in this case.

All I know is there is a lot of "playing" around here with peoples emotions. If everything is not on the up and up people need to know. They have a right to know if they are donating money to any of these charities. jmo

Because every breath they take is analyzed and generally seen as evil-doing. They are judged for appearing too sad, or not sad enough. Too eager. Too quiet. It is THEIR best interest to have legal advice at every turn right now. When they weren't consulting an attorney - you had the media frenzy that planted the seeds of hate towards the Anthonys. The best thing they've ever done is hired an attorney that tells them to "shut up and let me talk"

It is my opinion that the A's brought the evil-doing on themselves - I think they were and have been kicking themselves for ever calling 911 in the first place. They were responsible for getting LE involved, for their daughter being arrested and have been trying to make up for it ever since. Either they taught their daughter very well (don't have to work in this lifetime, just prey on others) or she taught them. Since it was so easy for CA to lie under oath, statements come from an attorney now so they can't be held responsible. It is hard enough to try to get over the bogus jury decision but when the bogus charities take well meaning people's money, I have to draw the line. Had the A's wanted the "dump" site cleaned up, they would have organized that - but there's no money in that.
:banghead: :banghead:

It is my opinion that the A's brought the evil-doing on themselves - I think they were and have been kicking themselves for ever calling 911 in the first place. They were responsible for getting LE involved, for their daughter being arrested and have been trying to make up for it ever since. Either they taught their daughter very well (don't have to work in this lifetime, just prey on others) or she taught them. Since it was so easy for CA to lie under oath, statements come from an attorney now so they can't be held responsible. It is hard enough to try to get over the bogus jury decision but when the bogus charities take well meaning people's money, I have to draw the line. Had the A's wanted the "dump" site cleaned up, they would have organized that - but there's no money in that.
:banghead: :banghead:

It also takes a lot of money to keep an attorney available for you at all times. Media appearances, foundation paperwork, etc. You are talking thousands of dollars. I can't believe ML is doing this for free. jmo

Just FYI, I submitted an inquiry to bringkidshome.org to see if a Greg Parker recently opened a branch of this nonprofit in Lauderhill. There's a good chance it's the same organization, and the name was just typed wrong on the corporation filing.

Bringkidshome.org is looking to buy the property across the street for parking.
From researching at the Orange County FL Property Appraiser's website, I believe that the property across the street is also owned by the same person that owns the remains site. Gotta check that again.

http://bringkidshome.org/design.htm (bottom of page)

Bring Kids Home is looking to purchase the parcel across the street from the Memorial for parking and a playgound; that is Phase II.

I can't believe ML is doing this for free. jmo

I respectfully disagree here. I think Lippman is working for a sluice of the profits. And to get a "name" for himself. Lippman has just miscalculated here.IMO There is going to be a huge profit margin to slice up. And his name is ruined. This bottom feeder had no big business to risk in the first place. But I strongly feel he has made more money then his clients. Heck he was on every TV show you can think of for a long time. And please do not try and tell me he was on TV for free. But one can be reasonable sure he has not shared any of those TV self made profits with his clients. Oh I wish he would just go away to oblivion also here.

From researching at the Orange County FL Property Appraiser's website, I believe that the property across the street is also owned by the same person that owns the remains site. Gotta check that again.

Do you think we should mention "theme" park next? They seem to be following our lead here. Big ideas for such a small pocketbook. jmo

Is there something downstairs about any of the folks associated with this foundation?

Seems to be a big dessert manufacturing company formed in 1985.

I'm going nuts...there's gotta be a link. I mean, how strange is it that a "Bring The Kids Home, Inc" non-profit was started on July 19, 2011...just a couple days before that another group with an almost identical name, "Bringkidshome.org", released statements of their intent to purchase the remains site and began selling 'bricks"----- and filed on the same day the CayleesFund Foundation was filed (July 19th)??? Both filed on the same day tho the Bring THE Kids Home papers were dated July 14. Just odd to me. Continuing to search tho I'm not getting anywhere at all. :(

I am going under the assumption that there IS a link and am working on a timeline/track...just not willing to buy coincidence of two foundations with similar names and will post later this evening when I get home from work...but I think this DEFINITELY needs to have attention paid to it....

This rubbing your hinky the wrong way???

Look at the Twitter account for BKH, Inc and take a look at who THEY are following....

Odd that so many are comedians? Britney Spears? For real?????

http://twitter.com/#!/BringKidsHome/following/people

Seems to be a big dessert manufacturing company formed in 1985.

I'm going nuts...there's gotta be a link. I mean, how strange is it that a "Bring The Kids Home, Inc" non-profit was started on July 19, 2011...just a couple days before that another group with an almost identical name, "Bringkidshome.org", released statements of their intent to purchase the remains site and began selling 'bricks"----- and filed on the same day the CayleesFund Foundation was filed (July 19th)??? Both filed on the same day tho the Bring THE Kids Home papers were dated July 14. Just odd to me. Continuing to search tho I'm not getting anywhere at all. :(

So here is where we are...

On Thursday, July 14th 2011:

Bring Kids Home, Inc releases a press release announcing its alliance with Eddie Delvalle and TBC Productions

Above organization also sends out Tweet: Television Article on Caylee Anthony Memorial Walkway http://t.co/859PA1G

Coincidentally, on this SAME DAY, Articles of Incorporation are signed for Bring THE Kids Home, Inc

On Sunday, July 17th 2011:

Eddie Devalle holds Peace Walk on Suburban Drive at location where BKH intends to create Memorial Walkway Project

On Tuesday, July 19th 2011:

Bring Home THE Kids files Incorporation thru Sunbiz....

On Wednesday, July 20th 2011:

"Special Instruction to Filing Officer: John Ryder, (incorporator), gave <REDACTED> by phone to <REDACTED>" - dated, time stamped July 20th

The larger parcel is 3.1 acres and listed for 249,900.
http://myfloridahomemls.com/SiteContent/PropertySearch.aspx?Addr=32829&CityStZip=32829

The smaller is approx 1/2 acre and was listed for 88,900.
http://www.rprealty.com/orlando/id-o4902534/0-suburban-orlando-fl-32829

They are owned by the same person. There will be no info on the 1/2 acre until the sale is closed. So...it may not have sold for the asking price of 88,900.

So where the heck are they going to get that kind of money for a parking lot???
Unless, of course, they're looking at another parcel owned by someone else...but there isn't much else in the area and it did say across the street from the planned memorial site.

The attorney that can keep CA's mouth shut hasn't been born. She is a middle aged spoiled brat and when she wants to talk she does. And the bothersome thing about her is that she has such a sense of entitlement that when she does talk she expects everyone to stop whatever they are doing and give her their full attention. Procedure be damned. This was indicated by her insistance that whatever she had to say was camera worthy in the begining, her awful "performance" at her deposition with John Morgan; I have seen 5 yr old children with more control, and her total disregard for our justice system by commiting perjury on the stand during her grandchild's last chance to be heard.

They have an attorney to field offers of vacations, media deals etc..nothing more. IMO

TC, Robin:twocents:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties