Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At one point the A's did collect the stuffed animals, just before a storm, and donated them to needy children. People called them thieves. :waitasec:

I thought Cindy threw those away claiming they smelled of cigarette smoke? The only thing I recall the A's donating was a very publicized "bring in the media" donation of some of Caylee's shoes?

4 contributors....total of $140....$35 each....

Did they reduce the cost of the bricks? Thought I read on another site they are around $90 a piece....?

When I went to their site the other day, it said $140 and 1 contributor. Wish I had taken a screen shot.

..ok..sorry------i didn't realize there were 2 with similar names.

..in their articles of incorporation------the pres. g.parker has an email address listed....
http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/10079831.pdf
--bring the kids home--

..it is odd that the cayleefund-----changed their article #3---from primarily grandparents rights, to 'some other long drawn out thing'.....

http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/40154214.pdf
---cayleefund---Original Article 3-----july 19/2011

http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/10391789.pdf
---cayleefund---Amended article 3---july 28/2011

Bold mine

For some reason, my computer won't let me open any of these pdfs, (so I can't check it out), but if the g. parker (pres.) is from the "bring the kids home" one, isn't Mallory's last name Parker? Hmmmmm.

..i'm not talking about after the fact.

..i'm referring to these people that drop off teddy bears and what not at the current trashy 'makeshift' memorial site-------THEY need to realize that it's ridiculous to toss a teddybear into an area where it's only going to get filthy and rained on.

..take it (themselves) to somewhere where a---live!--- child can play with it--------caylee cannot!

..i just seriously do not see the point of people coming around and hanging about at the spot where a dead child decomposed and rotted away.............now, or in the future.

..unfortunately that WAS the final resting place that---IMO--- kc chose for her -------go away, and leave it be.

I totally agree, however people are going to do what they are going to do. My only point was (and still is) if you can't stop people from leaving things, at least try to make it better than what it is.

Didn't check current status but initially Mallory Parker and her mother Jody Parker were listed as officers/directors along with CA, GA, LA and someone named Brenda Black.

Florida Non Profit Corporation
CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION, INC.
Filing Information
Document Number N08000009792
FEI/EIN Number 264418560
Date Filed 10/22/2008
State FL

Source: http://sunbiz.org/pdf/76670980.pdf

Bold mine

For some reason, my computer won't let me open any of these pdfs, (so I can't check it out), but if the g. parker (pres.) is from the "bring the kids home" one, isn't Mallory's last name Parker? Hmmmmm.

Yes, same last name. This Greg Parker is located in Lauderhill FL tho...could be a relative? Thank you!

Yes, same last name. This Greg Parker is located in Lauderhill FL tho...could be a relative? Thank you!

Address for Greg Parker listed on Articles of Incorporation is physical address for Gelato Fino Desserts and Yahoo map photo, it appears to be warehouse?

I thought Cindy threw those away claiming they smelled of cigarette smoke? The only thing I recall the A's donating was a very publicized "bring in the media" donation of some of Caylee's shoes?

Yes, and IIRC what the A's removed from the "memorial" site were the crosses that had been put up. The A's went there under the cover of darkness and pulled the crosses up and threw them in the trunk of their car. No mention was made (that I recall) that the A's donated the crosses to needy children. JMO.

Address for Greg Parker listed on Articles of Incorporation is physical address for Gelato Fino Desserts and Yahoo map photo, it appears to be warehouse?

The website for Gelato Fino lists several charities, but oddly, BringKidsHome is not one of them.

And if we were to read this in a book we would say pure fiction. No way this happened in real life. Way too many twists and turns. jmo

And a disclaimer by the author stating that even though the reader may think they are gaining on the truth, their journey will be a series of pitfalls stemming from mistruths, too many characters and not being able to fully invest in any word that comes out of their mouths.

This book better have a long and extensive index section and cross reference section. I need to find where George said their meeting was and who all was present...and keep in mind that words from him are about as useless as a final finding from the DCS.

Seems to be a big dessert manufacturing company formed in 1985.

I'm going nuts...there's gotta be a link. I mean, how strange is it that a "Bring The Kids Home, Inc" non-profit was started on July 19, 2011...just a couple days before that another group with an almost identical name, "Bringkidshome.org", released statements of their intent to purchase the remains site and began selling 'bricks"----- and filed on the same day the CayleesFund Foundation was filed (July 19th)??? Both filed on the same day tho the Bring THE Kids Home papers were dated July 14. Just odd to me. Continuing to search tho I'm not getting anywhere at all. :(

..cindy and george both give the organizer mr. delvalle a hug @ 1:15 here:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28816598/index.html

cindy---"thank you. our attorney is gonna get in touch with you and let you know that we're backing this okay. as hard as it is, we're gonna back this".

Yeah - sure sounds like they appreciated the memorial and are going to talk further. Doesn't sound to me like anything nefarious. They were moved - think they should support it somehow but they're going to talk with the attorneys to move forward. It would make sense that that would be the moment the attorney says "well, maybe not....wait on this one until they get approvals etc." of course if he is a good attorney that would be the legal advice. This was not a public comment shouted from the rooftops.

Is this another coincidence or is there a connection is the question for today? It seems to me that once the media runs with the memorial story and the way to make donations is to log onto their website what's to stop people from donating money to the wrong charity? To me people who have a family owned bakery are too busy at 2am in the morning to be looking for missing children but I could be wrong. Most bakeries are up and running 7 days a week.

So, forgive me for being so blunt, but we have all these charities springing up in Florida requesting donations to help missing children and none have taken any credit for searching, assisting families or doing anything in any way shape or form to help with missing children. jmo

Yeah - sure sounds like they appreciated the memorial and are going to talk further. Doesn't sound to me like anything nefarious. They were moved - think they should support it somehow but they're going to talk with the attorneys to move forward.

Why would they want to or have to talk to their attorney?

When you are doing the right thing in life, nobody runs to their attorney for permission.IMO

Why would they want to or have to talk to their attorney?

When you are doing the right thing in life, nobody runs to their attorney for permission.IMO

All I can think of is, if Caylee's name is going to be used for this memorial or on their website to sell bricks, there is a copyright to deal with, which could mean royalties to the Anthonys.

This is what a child's memorial should be in my opinion. Somewhere joyful, fun and bright. While the memorial for Caylee is kinda neat, it seems more like a war memorial rather than a memorial to a beautiful toddler. Megan Kanka's memorial doesn't have park equipment - it is more like a reading/meditation garden but it is between two houses on a very packed street so a park would have become a nuisance.

www.flickr.com/photos/sheenachi/149608086/in/photostream/
The first 5 or 6 pictures are of Megan's garden.

..exactly.

..very briefly-----on the zahra baker thread here----(murdered/dismembered child in N.C.) the local kiwanis is building an addition to their existing park/playground to include apparatus for handi-capped children (as zahra was) benches, a plaque in memory of her...

..the community is whole-heartedly behind it.

..their have been golf tournaments/biker rides/mc'donalds gave $25,000 the other day , with an ongoing donation of every "happy meal" sale to come etc.

..families and their kids can come here to picnic and play.

..they are NOT building a shrine (or even a playground) out at the dump-site on dudley road where her remains were discovered.

..i personally think the suburban drive 'remains site' should be left alone, allowed to grow over naturally and return to it's former habitat.

..the kids at the school across the street need to FORGET a child's body was thrown away there-------not be constantly reminded.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back