Guardian Angels watching the Anthony Home

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was it on NG last night too, I can't remember? Maybe they have a still on their site. Oh yeah he won't be able to deny it if we can find a picture!

I don't know that he is denying it, but maybe denying that how that appears is how I perceive it. Does that make sense?

Did you catch their name so I can go email them and add them to my idiot list. That list sure is getting long.

I am willing to trade their name in exchange for removal from that list.:crazy::blowkiss:

Seriously, though, they did not tell us... Who are these Mysterious Landscapers?

I am willing to trade their name in exchange for removal from that list.:crazy::blowkiss:

Seriously, though, they did not tell us... Who are these Mysterious Landscapers?

You are not on my idiot list, :)

I bet when their truck pulls up, and the camera films it, they won't be able to hide it.

Geez! thanks miracles...wow. ok, know i'm serious.
I stand by my statements. If I was a betting girl (which I'm not) I would bet that 95% (quantifying my guess) of these idiots pretending to be "protesters" and giving protesting a bad name must have all this in common:
1) jobless
2) uneducated
3) low income (if any)
4) walmart late-nighters
5) heavy alcohol users AND
6) 50% of the 95% probably live in trailer parks

AND FOR MY DISCLAIMER,
They do not represent ALL protesters. They do not represent ALL uneducated people. They do not represent ALL lower income people. They do not represent ALL people that shop late at walmart. They do not represent ALL heavy alcohol users. and MOST IMPORTANTLY, they do not represent all people that live in trailer parks. But they are giving all of these groups a bad name. JMVERYHO!!!!!!!

According to a story posted on the Sentinel site, the protesters do have one thing in common, but it's not anything you've listed above.
Some demonstrators are tourists or college students, but many are stay-at-home mothers from east Orange. Many leave their children at home. Others bring them and their spouses along.

Almost all of them say they're fans of the Nancy Grace show on cable TV, where guests butt heads over the latest crime news. The show has focused on Caylee's disappearance since the news broke.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony091908,0,2315872.story?page=2

ok, let's look at it this way: The A's are being protested against. The prostesters are standing in front of the A's house. The prostesters are in the A's yard and driveway. The prostesters in the street, driveway, yard, are yelling and screaming at the A's. The neighbors don't have protesters in their yards, BUT they are being disrupted with all the carrying on being done. So, to help the neighbors with the protesting problem where would you like the Angels to stand? In the A's driveway, or a couple of driveways down?

Geez! thanks miracles...wow. ok, know i'm serious.
I stand by my statements. If I was a betting girl (which I'm not) I would bet that 95% (quantifying my guess) of these idiots pretending to be "protesters" and giving protesting a bad name must have all this in common:
1) jobless
2) uneducated
3) low income (if any)
4) walmart late-nighters
5) heavy alcohol users AND
6) 50% of the 95% probably live in trailer parks

AND FOR MY DISCLAIMER,
They do not represent ALL protesters. They do not represent ALL uneducated people. They do not represent ALL lower income people. They do not represent ALL people that shop late at walmart. They do not represent ALL heavy alcohol users. and MOST IMPORTANTLY, they do not represent all people that live in trailer parks. But they are giving all of these groups a bad name. JMVERYHO!!!!!!!

You forgot the propensity towards all things camouflaged. Will there be an amended list?

Okay, so I emailed him our suggestion and I got an answer. I don't think I am allowed to post it here, but it was very odd, and I am not sure how to take it. In it, a sentence he wrote makes me think that we are not seeing this on the camera that is affixed there all day long, and that people are lying to me in reporting them being on their driveway, back to back, with their arms crossed, and even mentioned the word ignorance.

I replied and told him I was specifically talking about what i physically saw on the camera, nobody told me anything, and asked him if he were calling me ignorant or the people feeding me lies.

Why don't some of you eamil him see what he says. It's not a personal email. florida@guardianangels.org

P.s. He has since answered that the people who lied are ignorant, not me.

Does he not know there are cameras there 24/7 ?
How rude!!

Does he not know there are cameras there 24/7 ?
How rude!!

His 1st 3 or 4 were very nice and pleasant. That one was odd, and maybe he was getting more emails or complaints or phone calls, and he just kind of snapped. Who knows.

The final email was nice and pleasant again apologizing for the confusion.

But, he never states he will stop his men standing in their driveway with their arms folded.

We shall see.

I think they should stand amonst the protesters, to keep the peice there, not in the driveway.

ok, let's look at it this way: The A's are being protested against. The prostesters are standing in front of the A's house. The prostesters are in the A's yard and driveway. The prostesters in the street, driveway, yard, are yelling and screaming at the A's. The neighbors don't have protesters in their yards, BUT they are being disrupted with all the carrying on being done. So, to help the neighbors with the protesting problem where would you like the Angels to stand? In the A's driveway, or a couple of driveways down?

A couple drive ways down..:)

Okay then you're gonna love this.

A tree trimming company has arrived at the Anthony residence to do some FREE landscaping because the company rep said they felt the yard looked like it needed work. News reporter did say it's being done at no charge. This was just on the news.....THIS SMILIE:rolleyes:TIMES 1 MILLION

:waitasec:Now we're gonna have to debate the Landscaping Angels:bang:

Whats this: do a good deed for the A's and get free camera time- day.

They couldn't buy the publicity they're going to get if they park a truck in front of their house with the company name on it.

Next, the window repair people should show up with their truck to repair the 'chips' in the glass from the pennies thrown at it.

And maybe the garage repair folks should show up with their truck to fix the 'dent' in the door.

And why not a house painter, while they're in sprucing-up mode?

The more people who use the Anthony family for free publicity, the more acts we get to watch at the circus.

But since it's been pointed out, repeatedly and accurately how the Anthony's can quickly turn on those who want to help them....

Wait till all these people show for the free advertising and George parks his big 'ol mobile billboard to block all their little logos.

jmo

I don't know that he is denying it, but maybe denying that how that appears is how I perceive it. Does that make sense?

I think so, lol. So far all the pictures I'm finding now are of them on the sidewalk or walking on the street. I want the one that showed them in the driveway, darnit!

I do feel very bad for the neighbors..hopefully the Guardian Angels are there to protect the neighbors not the A's.
If the A's want some protection they should pay for it with the money they have collected in this case.

I feel bad for the neighbors. I'll feel sorry for the As, when they stop enabling KC, and blaming everyone BUT KC for their problems and their missing grandbaby.

Their WORST problem is INSIDE, not outside the house.

So it is OK with you just to have the first amendment whittled away at? If they do that then all the protesters at the abortion clinics/doctors' homes should be moved down the block, all the protesters at gov't buildings should be shuffled off to a more convenient location...and the lists goes on. The purpose of a protest is to be heard by those you are protesting against....moving the protest affects it's effectiveness. What's wrong with enforcing the laws already in place? If you start putting limits on constitutional rights then be willing to give up more than you anticipate.

There already are legal restrictions on where you can protest on public property (in many states, protestors have to be so many feet away from the entrance to a clinic where abortions are provided; and you can't just block a sidewalk in front of a business with a protest -- if you are obstructing people's ability to drive/walk in the through-way, you will be asked to move, etc).

Somebody is going to end up getting killed if the police don't do something soon about these protestors. There's going to be a very tragic incident if there isn't something done.

Regardless of whether the protestors group in front of the house or in a vacant lot down the street,the A's will be subject to harrassment until Casey is no longer in that house or the case is resolved.

bet you wouldn't feel that way if you were the neighbors :crazy:

i sincerely do feel for the neighbors.I just dont understand how standing in the A's driveway is protecting the neighbors..Maybe they should walk up nd down the sidewalk..I dunno..I think it gives the wrong impression by standing in the A's driveway.
Maybe the neighbors feel slighted and wonder why the Angels are not "patroling" rather than standing in the A's driveway.

My solution i the HOA hire security and bill it to the A's. They can afford it now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston
Back