Guardian Angels watching the Anthony Home

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My goodness! Well I know what I saw on my T.V. and they were standing there back to back and arms crossed! He may need to get his facts straight before he wants to start calling people ignorant! I am going to see if I can find a picture. Thanks Zoo!

Then I will write my email, with the picture included if I can find one.

I saw the pic on 2 different news sites when I woke up this morning.

Back to back, arms crossed, in the driveway.

ETA: I believe I had gone direct to the Media Links thread, and to the Guardian Angels stories from there.

so there ya go .. they arnt there to protect the anthonys they are there to help the whole neighborhood , which is a good idea these neighbors did nothing to deserve this ..

I agree. Furthermore, there would be no reason to stand in front of the neighbors's houses as all the protestors are in front of the A's. The Guardian Angels can monitor the wole situation from the A's, as if people spread down the block, it will be from the A's that they spread. Now, if they do foot patrols, maybe that would be better; I don't know what their strategy is about standing on the A's property or if the A's have sanctioned it. But they can't block the street either, so I don't know where else they will stand if protestors are already on the sidewalks and sometimes spilling into the streets.

I think they will do a good job if they spot any violence from the protestors or toward the protestors, and stop any harrassing of neighbors, and stop any mob from forming to do something illegal. I hope they call in the police only when needed, so the police can do their other work instead of being called to the A's every other night.

I am willing to trade their name in exchange for removal from that list.:crazy::blowkiss:

Seriously, though, they did not tell us... Who are these Mysterious Landscapers?

On the WebCam thread there are pictures of this lawn service's truck. Looks like is says C & S or something like that. My vision is horrible, so I can't read it.

I think so, lol. So far all the pictures I'm finding now are of them on the sidewalk or walking on the street. I want the one that showed them in the driveway, darnit!

I bet we may find one or two on the webcam thread?

I got an answer from the Orlando Guardian's Angels. This person gave me his full name and a contact phone number.

He says that they are there solely to protect the neighbors, not the Anthony's and that they have had no dealings with the A's.

I replied and said that that is fine and commendable, to protect the community, but not to do that with their men standing back to back on the driveway of the A's, in front of their garage. I suggesed they make it known somehow that they are not there to protect KC, GA, OR CA.

I believed him. I hope he is sincere in his desire to protect the neighbors, not the As.

Thank you for doing that. And I think you gave them good advice!

ok, let's look at it this way: The A's are being protested against. The prostesters are standing in front of the A's house. The prostesters are in the A's yard and driveway. The prostesters in the street, driveway, yard, are yelling and screaming at the A's. The neighbors don't have protesters in their yards, BUT they are being disrupted with all the carrying on being done. So, to help the neighbors with the protesting problem where would you like the Angels to stand? In the A's driveway, or a couple of driveways down?
Well, they could always stand on the sidewalk on all sides of the protesters, holding up some big egg-crate sound baffles to muffle the noise.

Because if the problem is loudness, the Angels have no way to help.

Geez! thanks miracles...wow. ok, know i'm serious.
I stand by my statements. If I was a betting girl (which I'm not) I would bet that 95% (quantifying my guess) of these idiots pretending to be "protesters" and giving protesting a bad name must have all this in common:
1) jobless = Anthony Family
2) uneducated = KC
3) low income (if any)=Anthony Family.....Oh wait they are profiting off their missing / dead child/grandchild....never mind
4) walmart late-nighters = KC
5) heavy alcohol users AND = Anthony Family , beer ponging , toilet hugging KC
6) 50% of the 95% probably live in trailer parks can we include shacking up where ever we end up in this bunch = KC

QUOTE]

AND FOR MY DISCLAIMER,
Hmm sounds more like your discribing the Anthony Family

If the Guardian Angels are there to protect anyone and everyone in this foray, such as the 65 year old woman who George shoved, and the quiet and polite protestor who had her sign stolen and destroyed by Lee, then I think it's a good thing.

If they are there only to protect the Anthonys, to get publicity, or to add to the foray (they need to think about that), then they should leave.

An organization that could step in and be objective, offering diffusement of 'hot' situations, no matter who's involved or their role, could go a long way towards helping this situation.

Nobody has a reason to yell, scream, curse, insult, throw things, carry hammers, carry bats, hose people, shove people, pull people's shirt sleeves, destroy property that is not their own. *NOBODY*

I still think they have better things they could be doing and my opinion will not sway.
Saying that, I respect your opinion and your right to it. :)

Funny thing............all this can end if Caylees loving mommy would tell the truth about where she "lost" her baby.
CA & GA do NOT have to have casey living there. They do not have to confront anybody. AND, IMO, their time would be best spent looking for CAYLEE.
But, what do I know?
respectfully signed,
family member of kidnapped/murder victim.

moo

I am so sorry for your loss.

Thank you for taking the time to share your perspective with us. Thankfully I've never been through what you have been through, however, I certainly agree that their time would be best spent looking for Caylee and that it would all end if Casey would tell the truth about where she "lost" Caylee.

BlueEyedSpy said:
Do you seriously think that the protesters are going to find Caylee?

That is missing the point. Besides, many of the protestors have been part of the search teams and are just as likely as anyone else to find her. Where does it say that to protest you have to be part of a search team? Just because you and I feel that would be a good way to help doesn't mean anyone else has to feel that way.

BlueEyedSpy said:
Those people aren't even close to being Caylee's voice - she wouldn't behave like that, and she certainly wouldn't approve of people out there hurting her Grandpa & Grandma that she so dearly loved.

I do not want the protestors trespassing, screaming at the Anthonys or acting in any threatening mannor either. However, since Caylee was only two and a half, and is most likely deceased, we do not know what she would feel about how her grandparents have behaved. Probably like all children, she would forgive those she loved anything. But as a victim of crime myself, that went unprosecuted, when your family is polite and engaging to the perpetrator, I know from experience that it is extremely confusing, damaging and feels like the pain of that crime is inflicted on you again and again. In fact, it feels like a second, follow up crime against you is commited over and over with each polite and kind word to the offender.

BlueEyedSpy said:
Second, I'm not sure that I believe the Constitutional Right of protest was given so that we can simply decide , on our own, that something is amiss in someone else's private home and act on that ourselves.If that's true, then we'd ALL better be worried that someone may not like what WE do in the privacy of our own homes.

Who else but society would be the judge of when to protest? That is each person's right to determine, so if you do not agree then you do not join in. We do not get to live in a world where each of us is law and judge over our own families. That would be dangerous, downright deadly to the weaker, younger, defenseless members. We have to abide by the laws of our society or answer why we haven't. As far as worrying about what we do in the privacy of our own homes, when a parent cannot produce their minor child and refuses to help LE find them, then they have lost the right to "privacy in their own home" in regards to that. How many more children will turn up "lost" by their parents if that is a valid excuse. It's pretty clear that we have never seen anything like this case before because never before has a family said and done and reacted the way this one has, and the public at large has a pretty good BS detector. This is a "unique" case and if the public cannot protest against this then I do not know what would constitute a cause for protest. They just need to do it civilly is all. Personally I cannot find the heart to care about Casey's rights when Caylee is still, after what....like 94 days(that we know of) yet to be found, her well being unknown. JMO

Ok - so what the Anthony's are doing is tacky too. Got it. But does that mean two wrongs make a right? The protestors are wrong and are affecting others in the neighborhood as well. They are doing no good and need to stop. "White trash" or not - they are apparently not smart or savvy enough to realize how their actions are reflecting on themselves - and how they are affecting the neighbors. Enough is enough.

A 2 year old is missing...I think that is far worse than "tacky". I don't think you can compare the wrongs being committed.

Geez! thanks miracles...wow. ok, know i'm serious.
I stand by my statements. If I was a betting girl (which I'm not) I would bet that 95% (quantifying my guess) of these idiots pretending to be "protesters" and giving protesting a bad name must have all this in common:
1) jobless = Anthony Family
2) uneducated = KC
3) low income (if any)=Anthony Family.....Oh wait they are profiting off their missing / dead child/grandchild....never mind
4) walmart late-nighters = KC
5) heavy alcohol users AND = Anthony Family , beer ponging , toilet hugging KC
6) 50% of the 95% probably live in trailer parks can we include shacking up where ever we end up in this bunch = KC

QUOTE]

AND FOR MY DISCLAIMER,
Hmm sounds more like your discribing the Anthony Family

So by them being there, it's kinda like the pot callin' the kettle black.

This might have already been said..I didn't read this whole thread because I get frustrated with my computer being so slow.. I'm also at work.. Who pays for these Guardian Angles? I feel sorry for the neighbors that has to deal with all this drama. I also feel for Cindy and George, however I'm really wishing they would just not get involved and let the LE handle this. I think when they come out of the house they are only fueling the fire. Everyone wants a piece of them. They are making things worse, IMO.. Stay away from the media and all the limelight and simply SHUT UP!!!

I think so, lol. So far all the pictures I'm finding now are of them on the sidewalk or walking on the street. I want the one that showed them in the driveway, darnit!
If you listen to the interview with the GA (on link provided by Miracle) you hear him talk about what the "protesters" are doing to the Anthony's. It is very clear why they are there. They certainly have every right to be there for that reason but let's be honest about it.

The GA also talks about how they are so against anyone breaking the law. You have to wonder if one of the Anthony's goes after another Little Dude or Dog Lady will the GA intervene on the protester's behalf? I'm thinking not based on that interview but that is JMHO.

A 2 year old is missing...I think that is far worse than "tacky". I don't think you can compare the wrongs being committed.

So all the wrongs being committed by others are ok ?
WRONG IS WRONG ! Regardless of it being the Anthony's or the protesters.

This might have already been said..I didn't read this whole thread because I get frustrated with my computer being so slow.. I'm also at work.. Who pays for these Guardian Angles? I feel sorry for the neighbors that has to deal with all this drama. I also feel for Cindy and George, however I'm really wishing they would just not get involved and let the LE handle this. I think when they come out of the house they are only fueling the fire. Everyone wants a piece of them. They are making things worse, IMO.. Stay away from the media and all the limelight and simply SHUT UP!!!

I believe they are a volunteer organization funded probably by donations.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971
Back