Guardian Angels watching the Anthony Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you listen to the interview with the GA (on link provided by Miracle) you hear him talk about what the "protesters" are doing to the Anthony's. It is very clear why they are there. They certainly have every right to be there for that reason but let's be honest about it.

The GA also talks about how they are so against anyone breaking the law. You have to wonder if one of the Anthony's goes after another Little Dude or Dog Lady will the GA intervene on the protester's behalf? I'm thinking not based on that interview but that is JMHO.

Can you please point me to that post, I cannot see to find it, and if this is the case, it means that somebody is lying to me.

Well, they could always stand on the sidewalk on all sides of the protesters, holding up some big egg-crate sound baffles to muffle the noise.

Because if the problem is loudness, the Angels have no way to help.

ok, I know that all of us are frustrated by this case, we want closure one way or the other. But the protesters are not helping in anyway whatsoever, they are disrupting an entire neighborhood.
I feel that the Angels presence is enough to keep out some of the riff raff and if that helps, good for them. At least it isn't taxpayers money that is going out to protect the A's.

I saw the pic on 2 different news sites when I woke up this morning.

Back to back, arms crossed, in the driveway.

ETA: I believe I had gone direct to the Media Links thread, and to the Guardian Angels stories from there.

Me too and now for the life of me I can't find one! I have checked every news channels pictures that I can find. I know darn well they were standing in the driveway and that is what set me off so bad about it!

ok, I know that all of us are frustrated by this case, we want closure one way or the other. But the protesters are not helping in anyway whatsoever, they are disrupting an entire neighborhood.
I feel that the Angels presence is enough to keep out some of the riff raff and if that helps, good for them. At least it isn't taxpayers money that is going out to protect the A's.
Here's where we disagree. I don't think the Guardian Angels standing in the driveway, or on the sidewalk, or in the street in their berets are going to do anything but attract even more people to the sideshow.

bet you wouldn't feel that way if you were the neighbors :crazy:

If I was one of the neighbors I'd also be one of the protestors. I can't imagine what it's like having such a wicked person living on your street, and a family who doesn't care about their young ones. How would you feel if you lived in the neighborhood with children? I feel sorry for them having to explain to their kids that this baby has gone missing and the family won't help find it.

Me too and now for the life of me I can't find one! I have checked every news channels pictures that I can find. I know darn well they were standing in the driveway and that is what set me off so bad about it!

Well I hadn't seen any threads. I had some things to get to this morning, so was just doing a real quick check of anything that might have happened overnight. I very definitely saw them, and they stuck in my mind, because it's such an unusual stand.

I'm not local, so it wasn't on TV. I didn't even have my TV on this this morning. But it was definitely 2 news channel websites, and they were still pictures.

Hope this helps, and sorry I can't remember which channels. Like I said, I'm not local, so the channel names don't stick in my mind.

Okay, well the guy I have been emailing has been emailed again to have him listen to this video where he says they are there cause of the news showing somebody puling George's shirt, and that they are there to protect the A's.

If I was one of the neighbors I'd also be one of the protestors. I can't imagine what it's like having such a wicked person living on your street, and a family who doesn't care about their young ones. How would you feel if you lived in the neighborhood with children? I feel sorry for them having to explain to their kids that this baby has gone missing and the family won't help find it.

I know the neighbors hate the protestors for the disruption of their neighborhood, but I wonder how they truly feel about Caylee's disappearance and how the family is reacting to it.

If you listen to the interview with the GA (on link provided by Miracle) you hear him talk about what the "protesters" are doing to the Anthony's. It is very clear why they are there. They certainly have every right to be there for that reason but let's be honest about it.

The GA also talks about how they are so against anyone breaking the law. You have to wonder if one of the Anthony's goes after another Little Dude or Dog Lady will the GA intervene on the protester's behalf? I'm thinking not based on that interview but that is JMHO.

The GA ? What say ?

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but when the reporter asked the Guardian Angel what his commitment level was, how long they would stay? The G. Angel said "the rest of the night and tomorrow night." lol, so all this debate about whether they should be there or not sounds like it might last longer then the actual time they spend at the A's.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17511958/index.html

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but when the reporter asked the Guardian Angel what his commitment level was, how long they would stay? The G. Angel said "the rest of the night and tomorrow night." lol, so all this debate about whether they should be there or not sounds like it might last longer then the actual time they spend at the A's.

I heard that too but I believe they will stay longer, just feeling it out now, see how it goes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back