Guardian Angels watching the Anthony Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have since wrote to the guy at Guardian Angels to tell show him that video where it appears his person is there to protect the A's and asked him if this GA person Colorado, saw the video of George push the old lady or Lee ruin the dog lady's sign and pour out her dog's water? He said he hadn't and he was sure his people would have acted on that if they had seen it. :rolleyes:

I don't believe him any more. This is more A spin. I believe the concerned citizen was probably either NaJames or JB.

That's what Cindy called the media vultures who are camped outside her house 24/7. She was not referring to the general public.

How do you know? Based on Tricia's thread the other day, I can pretty much guess she has the same opinion of posters on message boards.

And, these are the same media vultures that Georgie asked to help him just yesterday to find the evil penny throwers.

"Guardian Angels volunteers are also on call 24/7 and support the community whenever they are needed." http://www.guardianangels.org/

Perhaps they were CALLED in...
They certainly didn't do much to support the 2 members of the community who were sitting in a parked car down the street and who were told by a couple of neighbors to get out before they "kicked their *advertiser censored*".

Lucky for those folks they keep a taser in their car and didn't need to rely on the beret squad for "support".

How do you know? Based on Tricia's thread the other day, I can pretty much guess she has the same opinion of posters on message boards.

And, these are the same media vultures that Georgie asked to help him just yesterday to find the evil penny throwers.

Perhaps she does. In some cases she'd be right. Have you read what's said at some of the other less moderated sites?

I have since wrote to the guy at Guardian Angels to tell show him that video where it appears his person is there to protect the A's and asked him if this GA person Colorado, saw the video of George push the old lady or Lee ruin the dog lady's sign and pour out her dog's water? He said he hadn't and he was sure his people would have acted on that if they had seen it. :rolleyes:

I don't believe him any more. This is more A spin. I believe the concerned citizen was probably either NaJames or JB.

Gee, I guess the reason they are at the Anthony home is because that is where all the trouble happens. Who said they had to answer to you anyway? They are there voluntarily. Seems to me that it would at least give the not so peaceful protestors a second thought about comming out in the middle of the night to disturb everyones peace. :idea:

Gee, I guess the reason they are at the Anthony home is because that is where all the trouble happens. Who said they had to answer to you anyway? They are there voluntarily. Seems to me that it would at least give the not so peaceful protestors a second thought about comming out in the middle of the night to disturb everyones peace. :idea:

Nobody said that he has to answer me, but he has chosen to do so at least 4 times today. I didn't expect an answer, but he answered me.

Perhaps she does. In some cases she'd be right. Have you read what's said at some of the other less moderated sites?

No, I really haven't, but I can imagine, because I know what is floating around in my head and it ain't pretty.

What about those vultures?????? The ones that Georgie asked for help???????????

No, I really haven't, but I can imagine, because I know what is floating around in my head and it ain't pretty.

What about those vultures?????? The ones that Georgie asked for help???????????

Sorry, didn't see your edit.

The channel 2 van pulled up after learning a confrontation was in progress. That's not the same as camping out waiting and hoping for something to happen.

Sorry, didn't see your edit.

The channel 2 van pulled up after learning a confrontation was in progress. That's not the same as camping out waiting and hoping for something to happen.

I guess Chilly, you and I will never agree on a single solitary thing, but that is okay. Maybe some other case down the line, where we both agree.

So, because the van just pulled up, they are not vultures? I bet you channel 2 has been there, at the courthouse, filming her arrest, I bet it's been on their channel a few times.

They are users, as is their daughter, and only need people when it suits them. Then, they simply brush them up like trash and out with the old, in with the new.

FREE LANSCAPING, can they not say NO????

I guess Chilly, you and I will never agree on a single solitary thing, but that is okay. Maybe some other case down the line, where we both agree.

So, because the van just pulled up, they are not vultures? I bet you channel 2 has been there, at the courthouse, filming her arrest, I bet it's been on their channel a few times.

They are users, as is their daughter, and only need people when it suits them. Then, they simply brush them up like trash and out with the old, in with the new.

FREE LANSCAPING, can they not say NO????

Just yesterday people were posting that the Anthonys should hire someone to do the yard maintanance instead of going outside to do it themselves. :waitasec: Is the problem that someone has offered to do it for free?

Just yesterday people were posting that the Anthonys should hire someone to do the yard maintanance instead of going outside to do it themselves. :waitasec: Is the problem that someone has offered to do it for free?

LOL. Chilly, would you care about your yard if your grandababy was missing?

And yes, the free thing bugs the begeezers out of me. They are cashing in in a major way on their missing, probably dead grandbaby. Well my grandbaby is gone, maybe dead, but yeah, come on over and do my lawn.

Bear with me, I'm new at this.
Are the Angels there to protect anyone specifically, or just to keep the peace in general?
also, a little off subject, are there different guidlines to follow when protesting in a neighborhood vs say a public parking lot?

The Guardian Angels are there to keep peace in general.

Thanks Zoo for emailing the GAngel person today, I appreciate all you did!

That's what I was saying

I think, although did not pay that much attention that that part of this thread, that some were saying that the protesters were all smokers, drinkers, trailer trash, with no jobs, etc. And some were upset by that generalization. Some people who smoke are lovely people. Lots of good people do not have jobs, etc.

Thanks Zoo for emailing the GAngel person today, I appreciate all you did!

Your Welcome!!! I really did it cause I was angry. But, it probably did nothing.

Everybody is doing for this family but nobody is finding this baby. Very upsetting to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back