Guardian Angels watching the Anthony Home

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I too am totally diguested that the A' are getting anything for free..USE THE MONEY YOU HAVE COLLECTED IN DONATIONS AND SELLING PICTURES!!
And for heaven sake..stay in the house ....

I think, although did not pay that much attention that that part of this thread, that some were saying that the protesters were all smokers, drinkers, trailer trash, with no jobs, etc. And some were upset by that generalization. Some people who smoke are lovely people. Lots of good people do not have jobs, etc.

Yes I don't agree with that generalization, that is why I said that I grew up in a trailer but I don't think it makes me trailer trash, oh and I smoke too. I'm so horrible! Maybe I am trailer trash!!!! lol

Originally Posted by not_my_kids
How did we go from Guardian Angels and protesers to peoples personal belifs about trailers and the people that inhabit them?

Please forgive me I believe I went OT.

Sorry, didn't see your edit.

The channel 2 van pulled up after learning a confrontation was in progress. That's not the same as camping out waiting and hoping for something to happen.
Ok...so the vultures are circling?

Funny, they just had the guy I have been emailing on Headline news by audio hookup, so we did not see him, but I heard his name and he says they are caught in the middle. Missed whatever else he said though.

As I see it, the Guardian Angels are doing nothing more than attempting to keep the peace. They believe they can perhaps prevent a situation from escalating into something violent. They stand in the Anthony's yard because that is where they will do the most good. Yes - they are protecting the Anthony's. They are also protecting the protestors, the media and the neighbors. But since many of the protestors find it necessary to hurl things at the house, and step onto the Anthony's yard, and knock on garage doors, etc....they are standing in a spot between the two parties. Because the Anthony's have come outside with a hammer and a baseball bat and yelled at the protestors...they are standing between the two parties. Not down the street, not on the street with the protestors, not in the Anthony home. BETWEEN the parties.

I, for one, would rather see them out there than have LE resources tied up being called out time and time again.

When the Angels chased the car and surrounded it....they put themselves on the same level as the protesters some many are complaining about.

Perhaps she does. In some cases she'd be right. Have you read what's said at some of the other less moderated sites?
ITA. Cindy is the voice of reason and sound judgment. We have seen her demonstrate these attributes on numerous occasions, with and without a hammer.

When the Angels chased the car and surrounded it....they put themselves on the same level as the protesters some many are complaining about.

Well - if something they did was out of line, then I think they need to check their behavior as well. We don't need bullies out there...just level-headed people that will try and keep things calm and reasonable.

Well - if something they did was out of line, then I think they need to check their behavior as well. We don't need bullies out there...just level-headed people that will try and keep things calm and reasonable.

And level-headed people seem to be in short supply out there. :eek:

As I see it, the Guardian Angels are doing nothing more than attempting to keep the peace. They believe they can perhaps prevent a situation from escalating into something violent. They stand in the Anthony's yard because that is where they will do the most good. Yes - they are protecting the Anthony's. They are also protecting the protestors, the media and the neighbors. But since many of the protestors find it necessary to hurl things at the house, and step onto the Anthony's yard, and knock on garage doors, etc....they are standing in a spot between the two parties. Because the Anthony's have come outside with a hammer and a baseball bat and yelled at the protestors...they are standing between the two parties. Not down the street, not on the street with the protestors, not in the Anthony home. BETWEEN the parties.

I, for one, would rather see them out there than have LE resources tied up being called out time and time again.

They are protecting a woman who didn't or isn't protecting her child and the family who is protecting her. That is disgusting. My good opinion of the Guardian Angels is gone. If they want to do something good, why don't they go out and look for Caylee rather than watching over the woman who lost her!? They're engaged in a travesty. How many more people and organizations are going to be sucked into the Anthony vortex while Caylee suffers or rots!?

They are protecting a woman who didn't or isn't protecting her child and the family who is protecting her. That is disgusting. My good opinion of the Guardian Angels is gone. If they want to do something good, why don't they go out and look for Caylee rather than watching over the woman who lost her!? They're engaged in a travesty. How many more people and organizations are going to be sucked into the Anthony vortex while Caylee suffers or rots!?

You are sooooooooo right. The only good thing is that the A's turn on everyone that tries to help them. We can only hope she goes after the guardian angels with a hose or hammer before the weekend is over.:woohoo:

respectfully snipped

Regardless of what I think of Casey or her family, she is owed due process under the law. Right now, she has the legal right to be out on bail and she's on an ankle monitor, so she's not going anywhere. Since there is the possiblility that there may be a co-conspirator, perhaps after the fact, the police will need time to build a whole entire additional case and get that iron clad before making an additional arrest. So, I want the police to have all the time they need. That means making due with Casey's home confinement until such time as she can be brought to trial or arrested on more serious charges. Additional security is clearly needed, the Guardian Angels, a voluntary group, are not paid by our taxes, so I'm all for them being there.

I am for Caylee, the truth and justice.

I totally agree with this post. No matter what I think about Casey's guilt, and make no mistake about it, I am certain that she is guilty in her daughter's death/disappearance, she has every right to remain silent. These people who are "protesting" are showing just how ignorant they are by showing up there and causing problems. I'm disgusted by the whole thing. Caylee is is not being helped by the actions of this group of fools.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston
Back