**Guilty of 2 of 3 charges (hung on kidnapping)**Verdict watch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Marceline McMacken‏@Marceline1

RT“@courtpio: The jury has reached a verdict in the State v. Elizabeth Johnson. The verdict will be read around 3pm.”

2mMC Superior Court‏@courtpio

The jury has reached a verdict in the State v. Elizabeth Johnson. The verdict will be read around 3pm.

And wouldn't you know it! I work a split shift and when they read that verdict I'll have it on in the background but I'll be working - darn darn darn darn shucky darn! Okay people, send some vibes my way that I won't get any phone calls right at the verdict being read moment!

What happens when you take the child to the doctors? Are they aware the child is adopted?? Do they ask for any paperwork. There is usually a paper trail, such as insurance information, papers from the State, etc. This baby's face was plastered all over the news. I can't image someone not reported them if they had the child. When you have too many "what if's" it becomes less and less likely this actually happened and more likely she first told Logan the truth. jmo

you are right ... I forgot about the doctor (though we had my grandson for a year and didn't have to show any paperwork...so I guess you can get around it). Hey, I don't believe her either. Wish I could. I'm just saying I do think there are ways to sneak it by. It happens.

Does anyone know if there is a place to watch the entire trial?

Only place I know that will have the majority of it will be when In Session decides to get around to playing it, since they have taped it.

Marceline McMacken‏@Marceline1

RT“@courtpio: The jury has reached a verdict in the State v. Elizabeth Johnson. The verdict will be read around 3pm.”

2mMC Superior Court‏@courtpio

The jury has reached a verdict in the State v. Elizabeth Johnson. The verdict will be read around 3pm.

:great: :yesss: I've been in class all day and just got home.
Now I'm just gonna sit here and pray until the verdict is read,

Only place I know that will have the majority of it will be when In Session decides to get around to playing it, since they have taped it.
Darn! I was hoping that they were available on youtube or one of the live stream raw footage archives.

If anyone knows of a place...please let me know.

thanks!

:great: :yesss: I've been in class all day and just got home.
Now I'm just gonna sit here and pray until the verdict is read,

They knew that. They've been waiting for you to get here.

please please please let them find her guilty on all charges.

:please:
images

images

images

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members