**Guilty of 2 of 3 charges (hung on kidnapping)**Verdict watch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Any sane person would hand over their child to either another relative or the father/father's family if they did not want the parental duty of taking care of an infant/child.

EJ should have done this.

Any sane person would hand over their child to either another relative or the father/father's family if they did not want the parental duty of taking care of an infant/child.

EJ should have done this.

Oh she's sane...she's just pure evil and pure evil!

Oh she's sane...she's just pure evil and pure evil!

and stupid too.

If she would have just sign over her rights to Logan she could have walked away from this and not be in the mess that she is now.

Aw, you just had to bring her up, didn't you. ;)

:slap:

If EJ is found guilty of kidnapping, I hope the guilt will eat away at TPS's very soul for the rest of her life....and you know I'm praying EJ is found guilty on all charges.

Corey Rangel‏@CoreyABC15

As she awaits the verdict, Elizabeth Johnson has looked around the court which is filled with mostly media members #babygabriel

Expand

9mCorey Rangel‏@CoreyABC15

Elizabeth Johnson's atty has not arrived yet. State prosecutors not here either #babygabriel

Expand

11mCorey Rangel‏@CoreyABC15

Elizabeth Johnson is wearing black suit jacket over melon colored shirt. She's not wearing makeup today #babygabriel

Expand

13mCorey Rangel‏@CoreyABC15

Elizabeth Johnson just walked into courtroom. She appears a little nervous but is making small chat with sheriff deputies #babygabriel

If EJ is found guilty of kidnapping, I hope the guilt will eat away at TPS's very soul for the rest of her life....and you know I'm praying EJ is found guilty on all charges.

Feel guilty? She, who said that God knows she is not guilty?

Hopefully EJ's penpal won't be in court today with her hand down her pants again. lol

Corey Rangel‏@CoreyABC15

Elizabeth Johnson's atty just arrived. #babygabriel

MC Superior Court‏@courtpio

Defense attorneys just arrived. Elizabeth Johnson is already in courtroom.

It's 5:00 in Texas...let's get this show on the road! :giggle:

Corey Rangel‏@CoreyABC15

State prosecutors still not in court. Looks like verdict will be delayed #babygabriel

Camille Kimball‏@CamilleKimball

Marc Victor wearing purple shirt. I asked if it was for victory? He says, "That's what I was thinking!" #ElizabethJohnson #BabyGabriel

Camille Kimball‏@CamilleKimball

Victor must have said something encouraging as he leaned over table. He got a smile out of his client. #ElizabethJohnson

MC Superior Court‏@courtpio

Prosecutors have yet to arrive in State v. Elizabeth Johnson.

:please: :please: :please: :please:

:please: :please: :please:

:please: :please: :please: :please:

:please: :please: :please:

Should have known they wouldnt be reading the verdict at the "scheduled" time. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth
Back