GUILTY GUILTY OF ABUSE OF A CORPSE ONLY OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in grave 7 May 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As this case dates back to July 2017 - many of the original MSN news articles/videos no longer available. I'm trying to determine a couple of things:
  1. At conclusion of July 20, 2017 interview #2 at police station, it appeared that BSR was going to jail that evening, and would be seeing a judge in Lebanon on July 21, 2017. Not finding anything about whether she was just detained, arrested, or released to her parents without ever seeing the jail. Do you have any info for her on this date? (Only see Warren County Jail booking for August 4, 2017 at 3:31 pm).
  2. BSR was indicted, arrested, charged, on Friday, Aug 4, 2017 on multiple counts, and arraigned on Monday, Aug 7, 2017 in Warren County Court. Bail was set at $50,000, and Judge ruled BSR would be monitored electronically if she made bail. Is she also still on house arrest since 2017 or has that been lifted?
Thanks Niner!

Hey Seattle1! I can answer - I think - only your 2nd question - I believe she is still on house arrest.

The other one - well.... I or you will have to go back a ways on these threads to before her trial as I didn't keep that info after her trial started. I would look, but RL is really being a pain in the a$$ this week - leaving for my holiday - and need to get stuff done! :) So... Maybe look for my stuff around August when defense was denied the drs comments not coming in. Should be in those notes.

I found link confirming she was first arrested on July 20, 2017!!

The defendant was arrested and charged with one count of reckless homicide on July 20, just days after Annabelle’s remains were found. On August 4, she was indicted on more charges, including an elevated charge of aggravated murder. She has since remained under GPS monitoring and house arrest.

https://www.courttv.com/news/cheerleader-accused-of-killing-her-newborn-baby-trial-begins-sept-3/

I know this is not the place to do this but is there another source as to the dynamics of this family??? Wanna bet Dateline, 48 hours or 20/20 picks this up???

Like with other cases we see here that are veiled, I think it may be one on Law & Order SVU. MOO.

The storyline will change as we have seen in many cases, but all of us here know which one it is referring to. But they always do it with a Twist at the end so not following the case exactly. MOO.

I thought the carpet had her blood and an unknown DNA on it.
I remember that, but I'm not sure they know it is related to the birth. Since they tested the baby's bones to confirm her parentage, wouldn't they also know if the unknown DNA belongs to her? (If that's what you're implying about the DNA and blood on the bedroom carpet, I'm not totally sure if that's the point you are making.)

Parent's just learned from detectives that BSR had baby, and buried her in their backyard. Their first questions of BSR:

Dad: - who is the father?

Mom: - You lied to me so much and now you're going to lose Brandon over this.

Interview #1, pg 32/67.

View attachment 203908
I thought it was SO weird the first thing her mom said was that BSR was going to lose her current boyfriend as a consequence. That woman is a piece of work.

Would one, as a reasonable person, be alone either on the toilet or on the floor of your bedroom when a baby's head came out.... Would one not scream for help immediately?

It's not for the baby, just to help myself in my pain and distress?
I'd argue yes, and further argue that this shows how unreasonable/pathological BSR is or was in May 2017.

Yes, IIRC, Tre Johnson’s parents (the paternal grandparents of Annabelle) were present in the courtroom for the whole trial. They were seated behind the prosecution’s table and were out of the view of the camera. Several reporters tweeted about them being there.

JMO

May they be blessed... I have no words.

But what was said the other six hours of that interrogation? IMO it was not right to show us just a snip of the total interview. No telling what was said by any of them.

On Law & Crime vid 9 (of 30), on YouTube, towards end of vid, after the jury is dismissed, the defense puts on the record some of what was on the tape he wanted introduced but that was edited out.

(Sorry, on phone, can't provide the actual link.)

Like with other cases we see here that are veiled, I think it may be one on Law & Order SVU. MOO.

The storyline will change as we have seen in many cases, but all of us here know which one it is referring to. But they always do it with a Twist at the end so not following the case exactly. MOO.
I bet you are right and it will show up late this season, yikes. Actually I remember them doing a neonaticide case a long time ago and the twist was the young woman had murdered more than one baby and all of her pregnancies were the result of incest with her biological father. :eek:

I remember that, but I'm not sure they know it is related to the birth. Since they tested the baby's bones to confirm her parentage, wouldn't they also know if the unknown DNA belongs to her? (If that's what you're implying about the DNA and blood on the bedroom carpet, I'm not totally sure if that's the point you are making.)
I thought in closing they said there was not enough of the unknown DNA or something of that sort. I am fixing to listen to the closing again or someone else might know and can pipe in and tell me. :)

But what was said the other six hours of that interrogation? IMO it was not right to show us just a snip of the total interview. No telling what was said by any of them.
Again -- the six hours missing video was on July 14, prior to remains in custody -- and "fire" not even their vocabulary yet. I'm becoming more convinced the chest high fire must be an exaggerated social media/facebook rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela