GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER**verdict watch** 3-5-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During midnight to 6:35 a.m. it is definitely not correct.

He drove from Raleigh to Hillsville, even stopping at Cracker Barrel and made it to Hillsville in a little over 3 hours. The drive to Hillsville from when he left Raleigh at 7:30 p.m. does NOT count in the number of miles he'd have to drive from Hillsville to Raleigh to murder Michelle, and then from Raleigh to Hillsville to try to solidify his alibi. I'd say MOO, but it's a fact.

In order to fit in with the gas mileage Jason used from the time he left Raleigh, you have to count all the miles he would have driven,

The defense never tried to say they were either the same or different shirts.
They showed some photos and that was that.

The inference was there IMO. Yes, they didn't directly ask but anyone could read between the lines, no matter if you thought NG or G at the time.

does everyone remember the rules that were posted? the back and forth snark needs to stop...

How do you see this as a positive, in what way?

If you think Jason cleaned CY's feet, then why not change her PJ's as well?

The fact her PJ's were not changed, shows me she very well could have cleaned her feet herself.

Rule Reminder as we head to Verdict
Good morning everybody! I'm sure everyone is eagerly waiting for the defense to rest today and the jury to be sent out.

I want to remind everyone of a few basic rules:

First - a difference of opinion is NOT a TOS violation. Cheerleading for EITHER side is not a TOS violation, BUT being snarky and disrespectful about that opinion IS.

Second - if a post offends you, ALERT it. Remember, if you respond, it is on you and you may find yourself suffering the consequences for it.

Third - we are moving toward a zero tolerance policy. That means if you are snarky and rude, you may find yourself on TO.

Fourth - the mods will NOT be taking the time to send you pm's and hash it out. You will just see that you can no longer post.

Snarkyness will include avatars and siggy lines that are being used to convey messages you know you can't outright post.

Please keep in mind that ONE side, and only ONE side is going to win here, unless we end up in another stalemate. Whatever the outcome, we will have to deal with it, whether we think it is good or bad. So please keep in mind, that means one side is going to lose. Be a good sport. Don't gloat if you are on the winning side and don't pout and be mean if you are on the losing side. Brace yourselves now in case things don't go the way you want them to.

If you have questions or concerns, PM a mod - DO NOT post them in the thread. Remember all the TOS and rules, please.

Thank you,

Salem

bumping this up..

The fact her PJ's were not changed, shows me she very well could have cleaned her feet herself.

I wonder if she just put up such a fuss, crying that she didn't want to be put back into bed with dirty feet he had to clean them. JMO, not fact.:)

I doubt she could clean her feet without also getting blood onto her PJs. I'd like to know if their laundry room had a sink in it and was it tested for blood residue. I don't believe this point was ever addressed.

JMO

The one thing I most care about (besides justice, of course) is getting accurate info and giving accurate info to the extent I can and correcting errors I make as quickly as I find out about them.

Testimony and court documents entered into evidence are always your first line for getting accurate info. That is the #1 source if ever in doubt.

Message boards, Twitter feeds, mainstream media, and social media may give you accurate info, but then again, may not, so caveat emptor.

I disagree that # miles doesn't count in a trial that has gas purchases as such a critical component.

Where did I say it didn't count, it absolutely does! A specific amount of miles was posted 510, as being the number of miles of ground he'd have to cover to commit the crime and that is just not true if you are looking at the last know photo of Jason at almost midnight; and the time the camera was pointed to the ceiling 6:35 a.m. The true number is 340 if you are trying to decide if he had time to go from Hillsville to Raleigh & back again; which I am sure is a HUGE part of deliberations.

If you are considering the entire trip he used as his alibi you'd have to go a lot further with his fill up in Duffield (his last receipt), the testimony he was seen at king and that was hundreds of more miles and should be weighed & deliberated on, because that is doable too.

MOO

I'm not a huge poster....lurk mostly. I have been here years and some trials never posted. All the trials I have followed seem to have new posters come in at the end without all the knowledge of the trial and voice all that is wrong with the PT case. That has been my experience. I don't put them on ignore..everyone can opine I guess...for me, there are certain posters I respect and pay attention to their knowledge of the cases. Live and let live...

The notion that a 2 yr old baby who witnessed her mother being bludgeoned to death somehow took the time to wash her feet by herself.. is almost as as believable to me as the possibility the 2 yr old committed the crime.

Where did I say it didn't count, it absolutely does! A specific amount of miles was posted 510, as being the number of miles of ground he'd have to cover to commit the crime and that is just not true if you are looking at the last know photo of Jason at almost midnight; and the time the camera was pointed to the ceiling 6:35 a.m. The true number is 340 if you are trying to decide if he had time to go from Hillsville to Raleigh & back again; which I am sure is a HUGE part of deliberations.

If you are considering the entire trip he used as his alibi you'd have to go a lot further with his fill up in Duffield (his last receipt), the testimony he was seen at king and that was hundreds of more miles and should be weighed & deliberated on, because that is doable too.

MOO

You are misunderstanding the point, which was about gas purchases, the first was made in Raleigh at the beginning of his trip.

JMO

In order to fit in with the gas mileage Jason used from the time he left Raleigh, you have to count all the miles he would have driven,

Your post...
"The map makes me think they are looking at all the ground he would have had to cover and all
the driving he would have has to do.

510 miles worth."

Perhaps I took this wrong, but the "all the ground he would have had to cover" led me to believe you were talking about to commit the crime. No where did you address gas mileage, and if you haven't been following this case closely someone could have taken that 510 miles to mean that is how many miles he would have to drive there & back to murder Michelle between midnight and 6:35 a.m. and that is 170 miles over.

Now if you're speaking to gas mileage, we have to throw in his trip to Clintwood and then back to Duffield for the next gas purchase with a credit card and that is hundreds of more miles.

I sure hope the verdict comes in today.

I am on pins and needles.

Is our WS member back in court? If so, can you check in? Love hearing from your perspective. TIA

You are misunderstanding the point, which was about gas purchases, the first was made in Raleigh at the beginning of his trip.

JMO

No, I don't think I am... but I thank you for your opinion on what I'm thinking anyway.

The notion that a 2 yr old baby who witnessed her mother being bludgeoned to death somehow took the time to wash her feet by herself.. is almost as as believable to me as the possibility the 2 yr old committed the crime.

Her feet were cleaned & no blood in the drains... Did they ever say if MY used wipes?? Yes I know some may think thats a silly question, but some people dont use wipes.... When I worked in a daycare we had a couple people who didnt use wipes for whatever reason...
Did MF mention maybe a container of wipes missing... Some people who use wipes will buy in bulk from Sams or Costco..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper