*GUILTY*Randy Allen Taylor on Trial for the murder of Alexis Murphy 1 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am overjoyed the jurors in this case saw through RAT and found him guilty! And that they recommended the maximum penalty! The women of Virginia are safer tonight thanks to these jurors. RAT was out and able to terrorize women & girls for too long. Thank you, jurors!

I hope he is very talkative in prison and ends up letting it slip where the remains of Samantha & Alexis are. I also hope he lets it slip if he was involved in any other murders (which I bet he was).

So glad that jurors saw fit to find in favor of Justice for Alexis, which is also Justice for Samatha.

I thinks that's a catch 22.. even if he do speak out in jail .who will trust it. A jail house snitch would want to get less time for the information. People would not trust a word of those folks in jail. Unless they take truth serum shot and polygraph.

If he does slip up and tell ,I think he will do it for own behalf... As far as him appealing. he cant win.. all it going to do is get him more time. Hallahan offered him a plea deal and he didn't take it. Arrogance at it finest. He thought his work was a masterpiece and rather go down for life than to say it was failure. A mind of a perfectionist.

Rat knows he did it. He knows he used those tow cars to do his deeds in the past. I bet he is even thinking back on this case and looking to see where he slipped up at. IM loving how he lying even more. "I thought she was a run away" If you thought that , then why he didn't call the police.? Then he jumps out and say all our convo's of the past where about pot. why would you take run away to your home?. As you can see, he love to create a plot.

He loves to set it up. The climax cliff hanger ending of a killer, just like in the movies or the books, the truth no one is going to be tuning in next time to find out what has happen any more.

Justice will always rule the days. He got what he wanted and deserved. Like the saying the goes. god is the greatest producer and he can put he best ending to any story.

I think the only way he would admit it or give any info, was if he got the death penalty and could use the info to bargain for a life sentence instead. I believe he put Alexis wherever he put Samantha, because they haven't found her and don't seem to be any closer to finding her than when she first went missing, so proves to be a good spot to hide her. If that is the case, to tell them where to find Alexis would then hand them all they need to convict him for Samantha.

I don't see him giving ANYONE any info at all...IMO

While not posting recently I have been following the case and trial. I feel the jury made the right decision concerning the verdict with the evidence that was presented.

I am posting the following link, an interview with RAT, not to add anymore heartache to Alexis's family, but rather so those who want to, can see and hear what RAT has to say concerning his conviction.

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headli...lusive-Interview-258950141.html?device=tablet

I don't believe he was offered a deal 2 days before the verdict came in.

His shirt was spotted under the coach but they needed a new search warrant to retrieve it. This was in testimony and reported on.

He is the male jodi arias.

While not posting recently I have been following the case and trial. I feel the jury made the right decision concerning the verdict with the evidence that was presented.

I am posting the following link, an interview with RAT, not to add anymore heartache to Alexis's family, but rather so those who want to, can see and hear what RAT has to say concerning his conviction.

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headli...lusive-Interview-258950141.html?device=tablet
Deba, Thank you for posting that. I think we definitely need to hook him up with Casey Anthony. They'd make a great couple.
I think the reporter should have asked him how Alexis's blood, hair extensions, fingernail and ear ring ended up in his place obviously showing signs of serious injury. This guy is horrible and he will never accept responsibility. The more I look at him, the more he looks to me like the RT 29 killer. The shape of his eyes and eyebrows and his mouth are just like those of the person in the sketch. I think he actually thinks we are believing his b.s. R.I.P. Alexis and God bless you and your family.

....Oh, I see he did ask the question about the blood on the tshirt in part one of the interview. RAT sure tries to lie his way out of that one. ...He's a piece of work. Hope he gets the two life sentences.

Deba, Thank you for posting that. I think we definitely need to hook him up with Casey Anthony. They'd make a great couple.
I think the reporter should have asked him how Alexis's blood, hair extensions, fingernail and ear ring ended up in his place obviously showing signs of serious injury. This guy is horrible and he will never accept responsibility. The more I look at him, the more he looks to me like the RT 29 killer. The shape of his eyes and eyebrows and his mouth are just like those of the person in the sketch. I think he actually thinks we are believing his b.s. R.I.P. Alexis and God bless you and your family.

....Oh, I see he did ask the question about the blood on the tshirt in part one of the interview. RAT sure tries to lie his way out of that one. ...He's a piece of work. Hope he gets the two life sentences.

Pathological liars actually start believing what they say and manufacturing a memory. He did it... there is no doubt and he definitely does match the sketch of the Route 29 killer.

Didnt we figure out awhile ago that RAT was in jail when Alicia Showlater Reynolds was killed? She is was brought light to the Rt 29 killer in my area.

Didnt we figure out awhile ago that RAT was in jail when Alicia Showlater Reynolds was killed? She is was brought light to the Rt 29 killer in my area.

LE released the information he was locked up at the time of Alica's murder.

It is just crazy when you know you have one crazy murdering woman ,but RAT is the second murderer very likely serial killer discovered. So we do have an uncaught murdering fool still wondering arround somewhere.

Also Marc Evonitz ,lived in fairfax, RAT has a record in fairfax, the 29 stalker attacked a woman in fairfax,

Marc was stationed in Flordia ,Rat lived in Fl.. just thought it was interesting.

LE released the information he was locked up at the time of Alica's murder.

It is just crazy when you know you have one crazy murdering woman ,but RAT is the second murderer very likely serial killer discovered. So we do have an uncaught murdering fool still wondering arround somewhere.

Also Marc Evonitz ,lived in fairfax, RAT has a record in fairfax, the 29 stalker attacked a woman in fairfax,

Marc was stationed in Flordia ,Rat lived in Fl.. just thought it was interesting.
Evonitz was also suspected in the case of the two women killed in the Shenandoah National Forest. 1996. That is the general area that, within three years would became Rat's stomping grounds.

Evonitz was also in the Navy. It does seem like there could have easily been some chance that the two, at some point, met each each other.

Richard Marc Evonitz
http://fredericksburg.com/News/Web/2007/112007/29/photos/THESEVENSLAIN_900.jpg
See the legend on the right of the map. The numbers in Blue track Evonitz.
In 1999, the same year that RAT turns up in the Shenandoah Valley, Evonitz moved to Mineral in Louisa Co. He supposedly moved in with relatives. In the early 80s, he also lived in Orange Co... with relatives.

Evonitz was also in the Navy. (1984-1992) RAT was in Virginia Beach during the last few years of that time frame. Evonitz was in the Navy during 1986/87. During the timeframe of the Colonial Parkway I64 Murders. At that time, RAT was getting locked up in Dillon, SC .

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 2m
Unreported tidbit from the Randy Taylor murder trial, he said he watched Shark Week in his camper on Aug. 3, night Alexis Murphy vanished

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 5m
From the Taylor trial, camper was seized in Aug. and taken to police facility in Amherst. It was not on site when her cell phone was found

From this link:

"I'm a good person. I'm not the person that they want people to believe I am," Taylor said. "I've hard life, but being a liar doesn't make me being a killer. Sure, I lied. But I didn't hurt nobody. And I can't believe that I'm going to spend the rest of my life behind bars."

The jury recommended two life sentences for Taylor, but a judge will make the final decision this summer.

Taylor said he plans to appeal the verdict, ideally seeking a re-trial in a different locality."

Plenty of people have hard lives and don't become murders.
Cry me a river, RAT. :anguish: Your life is about to get a lot harder. Enjoy prison!

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 1m
BREAKING: Randy Taylor to seek new trial in a different county. He says jurors were "influenced" by Alexis Murphy supporters who were in courtroom.... http://fb.me/1bpHgmH5L

Yeah, maybe they were influenced by the bloody shirt, ponytail's-worth of hair, the eyelash on his pillowcase, the diamond stud, the torn off fingernail and the shattered cell phone. Not to mention that from the time the phone is destroyed, no one ever hears from Alexis again.
F*&% that RAT!!!

Yeah, maybe they were influenced by the bloody shirt, ponytail's-worth of hair, the eyelash on his pillowcase, the diamond stud, the torn off fingernail and the shattered cell phone. Not to mention that from the time the phone is destroyed, no one ever hears from Alexis again.
F*&% that RAT!!!

:seeya: According to him: They wore pink ribbons and clothing in her memory.

http://ht.ly/wXTed

Evonitz was also suspected in the case of the two women killed in the Shenandoah National Forest. 1996. That is the general area that, within three years would became Rat's stomping grounds.

Evonitz was also in the Navy. It does seem like there could have easily been some chance that the two, at some point, met each each other.

If knew each other in some form or fashion. I don't think its a by chance thing, for them to be moving around in same places like that is rare and odd.. I think they where working together or raping women, maybe even competing.. One thing criminals do is go to jail for something else smaller after they commit crime like murder ( for example petty theft),this way it leaves the murder cases cold or unsolved. One is the brains and other is the brawn. I see this pattern between the two, also a person is missing but one I out of prison or in.

I'm trying to think about the other girl that was killed and found in the field/farm. How far was that and in what direction was that from her actual last noting from that hotel? I do remember reading this the Rt 29 killed a woman and dumped her in the ditch by the high way maybe 3-5 miles away . The reason im asking is I think he has range they both had a range( comfort zone)

I do remember hearing this guy was using a white truck as well. Maybe rat was keeping his competitive nature alive.?

Richard Marc Evonitz
http://fredericksburg.com/News/Web/2007/112007/29/photos/THESEVENSLAIN_900.jpg
See the legend on the right of the map. The numbers in Blue track Evonitz.
In 1999, the same year that RAT turns up in the Shenandoah Valley, Evonitz moved to Mineral in Louisa Co. He supposedly moved in with relatives. In the early 80s, he also lived in Orange Co... with relatives.

Evonitz was also in the Navy. (1984-1992) RAT was in Virginia Beach during the last few years of that time frame. Evonitz was in the Navy during 1986/87. During the timeframe of the Colonial Parkway I64 Murders. At that time, RAT was getting locked up in Dillon, SC .

Hey just-k look at the dates and the distance. Its a pattern of some sort I assume. may 1 or 2nd. found 1 and half county over. Maybe 20-25 miles. which equal a 3rd.. what day did Samatha clark go missing? I think Am ( alexis murphy)went missing on the 3rd. All the found deads are on the right side 1 and half county over and abducted on the left side in the start of the month in the late summer/ fall or spring..

Do you have a abducted list on Rt29 or near by after this other guy was jailed or dead.? My hunch is Sc or AM bodies are atleast 1 county or 1 county and half over 20-25miles to the right of where they were last seen. So in AM case They need to go the right, if not left.. What do you think

:seeya: According to him: They wore pink ribbons and clothing in her memory.

http://ht.ly/wXTed
From what I read, they wore pink on the day the verdict was read and the sentencing was recommended. Prior to the end of the closing arguments and previous testimony, I don't recall hearing anything about supporters wearing pink anything.

The crimes seem to occur in one jurisdiction and the bodies and/or evidence appear to be dumped in an adjacent county. I'd be willing to bet that the same can be said for anyone last seen with RAT.

When I looked at the Evonitz sites, it hit me. The murders/abductions and disposal sites are all in the CENTER of the state/commonwealth. RAT's Virginia crimes are also ALL, from East to West, in the CENTER of Virginia. Nothing in true Northern or Southern VA that we are aware of. It's odd that something so obvious just jumped out at me. I knew it but just didn't really see it.

The beginning of the month does seem significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro