*GUILTY*Randy Allen Taylor on Trial for the murder of Alexis Murphy 1 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's taunting LE and the Murphy family. He admits to knowing about taking the battery out so he can 't be tracked, but if you aren't doing anything illegal, then what difference does it make? If he was missing, wouldn't he want that tracking so his family could find him?? Speaking of which, we've heard of an ex wife, ex mother in law, and a son. But nothing about siblings, or parents, cousins, aunts, uncles....no family?

He'll never tell where Samantha is nor where Alexis is. I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't both in teh same place. He knows Samantha was never found. So in his mind, a perfect hiding spot. He had time. I only wonder was he driving Alexis's car during that time? Or what vehicle he was using? No evidence in her car, but if it was detailed, maybe that's why. Wonder if chemicals could mask decomp from a dog's nose??

I'm really surprised they got a conviction, though I do believe he is guilty as can be. I'm just not sure it was proved that Alexis is deceased, versus harmed. Did anyone hear anything about death bands on the hair? Was it all extensions, or some of her own hair? Common sense tells me what occurred was brutal, but a small doubt remains that she's deceased. I guess if he sold her into trafficking, there would be some money trail, and none was found, that we know of. Could it be hid? Sure! Was that house searched? Everythign removed out of it and searched? Well, maybe not her body there, because too close to his trailer. Makes me wonder about that cell phone. Did Alexis throw it? Was it jerked immediately from her so she couldn't call for help? So many things we'll probably never know.

I rec'd a vinelink email this morning. They don't have an update on RATS whereabouts. This happens in other cases too where a prisoner is being moved or the jail doesn't notify and update Vinelink, maybe for safety reasons or because it's a holiday today & maybe visiting a grand jury but not in RAT's case. Got me? Usually, they turn up somewhere within a few days. Zach Adams was missing the same way about a week or so ago per Vinelink, he showed back up in jail the other day. Ron Cummings did too one or more times, as examples. They never mention who the offender is in their emails, only the jail. (I need to quit signing up for everyone of these creeps, note to self)

5/26/2014

According to our records, this e-mail address is registered to receive updates on the status of an offender supervised by Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail. This e-mail is to inform you that VINE is not currently receiving status information from this agency. We will notify you again once this situation has been resolved. In the meantime, for current status information on this offender, you can call Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail...

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/siteInfoAction.do?siteId=47000

Oh he isn't listed on vinelink in VA either. I hope someone knows why? Medical intake at the prison he will be living in for a long long time? Hope it's general population. jmo

From the article:
"Searching through Clarke's phone records, investigators found she had received numerous calls from Taylor before she vanished."
and
"Along with calling from different phone numbers, Taylor would take the batteries out of phones not in use.

"You take the battery out of it and there's no way you can track it."

He obviously learned from what happened with Samantha Clarke. Why would anyone need to call from several different phones, and take the batteries out when not in use. What was he doing that he was so afraid someone would track him?

"Taylor claimed that, on appeal, he would offer new information, touching on the blood-stained T-shirt."

Really? He didn't think that whatever he is going to say on appeal was important enough for the first trial? I can not think of any way anything having to do with that shirt, no matter when or where it was found, would matter. It's his shirt. He wore it the day she disappeared, it is on camera. It has Alexis' blood on it. The explanation for that must be fascinating.

I would think that "new evidence" would not be admissible in a new trial unless it was forensic evidence. Dude, you had your chance.

Where is Alexis's body???????

If dumped in one of the small rivers or creeks, it definitely would have been found by now.

If he would have disposed of the body with acid in a bathtub, cut it up into pieces, or anything like that, I think he would have done it on his property and LE would have found some evidence...but they did not.

I think it is either burried in a very inaccessible place or placed in an old well or under a large fallen tree or somewhere like that. For her and Samantha to still not be found, it's got to be a place that is so hard to get to (like a briar thicket) or a piece of private property that has no tresspassing posted all over it, or somewhere else completely out of the box where a casual person or hunter would not stumble on it.

Crazy thought...... an adjacent farm near where they found Morgan Harrington's body?

I was interested in this place. Which happens to be 12 miles from the place MH was found. 22 from the liberty ,close to C ville...etc..
38.002764, -78.773627

I was interested in this place. Which happens to be 12 miles from the place MH was found. 22 from the liberty ,close to C ville...etc..
38.002764, -78.773627

I looked there the last time you posted but didnt see a hole that you described. (I think Im remembering correctly) To me it shows someones back yard.....then a pool and big house. What makes you think of this place?

I looked there the last time you posted but didnt see a hole that you described. (I think Im remembering correctly) To me it shows someones back yard.....then a pool and big house. What makes you think of this place?
Well you did better than me, I ended up in China. How do we look up a location using coordinates. Thanks

You guys dont see this?

House with a pool? :scared:

Attachments

• whistle.jpg
    whistle.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 110
I've had a little time to sleuth the locals to that map of the hole. I'm not seeing a connection as of yet. Thought I did, but it fizzled. Repo'd vehicles but it wasn't who lived there at all.

The hole also could be if the "pool" owner who had a pool in at one time. They have to dump the dirt somewhere.

I'm not discounting the mapped area nor obvious sign that there's been digging and dirt disturbed and boonie access to the area via 4WD. I'm just trying to find a connection. Guess there doesn't have to be one.

Any reason you picked this spot Soulmagnet besides the obvious? tia

I've had a little time to sleuth the locals to that map of the hole. I'm not seeing a connection as of yet. Thought I did, but it fizzled. Repo'd vehicles but it wasn't who lived there at all.

The hole also could be if the "pool" owner who had a pool in at one time. They have to dump the dirt somewhere.

I'm not discounting the mapped area nor obvious sign that there's been digging and dirt disturbed and boonie access to the area via 4WD. I'm just trying to find a connection. Guess there doesn't have to be one.

I was wondering the same thing. Is this property or local property possibly owned by the people who were employing RAT. It was said RAT lived in his (employer's I believe), basement at one time, was the location of this "basement" ever published?

I really dont want to have to tell you It came to me in a dream, however it did sorta come to me that way. That house with the pool is a bit far and it doesnt seem logical that a dump truck would take dirt that far off a main road.

However ,dream aside ..The hole looks out of place . It is 2000 ft from the closest building which is a barn looking thing. The address is Afton and Afton is where Alexis 's aunt lives ,however I do not know where in afton and her aunt DID buy a car from RAT's place of employment before Alexis went missing.

Here we have grass and mud and a very isolated location close to where Alexis's car was found and where she went missing so I thought I would post it to see what other people thought about the hole and the dirt . I question the scale of the area as it appears to be ten feet long which seems huge and I wondered if it may have been a place a farmer buried a cow or horse.

It looks very odd and completely out of place ,and the traffic pattern does not seem to indicate any reason for this hole.

Marking my spot to quote a post / article from Foxfire that I came across in another thread re: how serial killers rarely confess.

I do see the hole from your screenshot. Maybe I just didnt zoom in.

I see the hole on the screen grab you did, but I also just see a house with a pool when i google....where is this hole in relation to that house?

If we look at bottom of the map. there is apath way.. it runs like jogging track .. Its real light brown or yellow. As far as the hole im really thinking? why would anyone have pool in this area ,it not common. if anything they build a deck around it an make it inside pool,easier to clean, with so many tress around.

Maybe it was well to pump water to this pool ,which is very common for homes to have. I think Le should check t out.

As far as towed cars. Rat towed cars. Not all cars are reported honestly. if he said it was not there to pick up ,they take his word for it. Its a pretty simple thing.

Here is a marked image,where I labeled the house with the pool and put a line showing the house and I did the same with the other closest structures ,for easier map searching. You cannot see the hole in the image but you should be able to find the location of it and zoom in the cords are for the exact location of the hole.

Attachments

• Amap.jpg
    Amap.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 202
http://www.roanoke.com/news/virginia/man-convicted-in-murphy-case-given-another-year-in-prison/article_a922fed4-5c79-5cdb-8cc3-8bda74034881.html

With at least 40 years in prison looming for the abduction and murder of 17-year-old Alexis Murphy, Randy Taylor on Tuesday received an additional year behind bars for stealing a pair of vehicles.

Taylor, 49, had an arraignment in Nelson County Circuit Court on a grand-larceny charge unrelated to the murder case. It centered on theft of two vehicles from a Greene County business, which were discovered while investigators searched for evidence in Murphy’s disappearance last summer.

At Tuesday’s hearing, Taylor pleaded guilty to stealing a Honda 400-R dirt bike and a 2004 Polaris Sportsman ATV, each valued at $200 or more, from Virginia Power Motor Vehicles in Ruckersville shortly before Murphy disappeared on Aug. 3. In accordance with a joint recommendation from attorneys, Judge Michael Gamble sentenced Taylor to one year in prison and suspended four years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme