*GUILTY*Randy Allen Taylor on Trial for the murder of Alexis Murphy 1 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How convienent that he stole them right before AM's disappearance. And I'm assuming this was what he was adamant that his son have? Nice way to involve a minor with stolen stuff. Idiot.

It would be interesting to know if there were reported stolen vehicles in the days preceding the disappearance of Samantha Clarke, Morgan Harrington, Dashad Sage Smith, Cassandra Morton, and others.

Wasnt it reported that he gave them to his son and the cops let that happen? I know he wanted to but I cant remember if they let him. Just wondering if they took soil samples from the tires etc.

Wasnt it reported that he gave them to his son and the cops let that happen? I know he wanted to but I cant remember if they let him. Just wondering if they took soil samples from the tires etc.

From article,

Martin said evidence shows on Aug. 2, the night before Murphy’s disappearance, a Greene County officer was dispatched to investigate a missing ATV at Virginia Power Motor Sports. A dirt bike also disappeared.
As the search for Murphy began and Taylor became a suspect, Martin said Taylor mentioned the ATV to investigators. He told the lead Nelson investigator, Billy Mays, and an FBI special agent that he would talk more about the Murphy case if they allowed him to leave an ATV with his son and the teenage boy’s mother.
“He told officers it was his son’s four-wheeler,” Martin said in court.
A search warrant was taken out on the ATV because investigators initially thought it might have some significance to the Murphy investigation, Martin said. Weeks later, while listening to Taylor’s recorded phone calls made from the Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail, he said Taylor told the boy’s mother to “cover up” the dirt bike so he could avoid another charge.
Mays got another search warrant and, in late October, tracked down the missing dirt bike, Martin said.

I think he hid that dirt bike or ATV somewhere... as a way to get back to Nelson. He probably did that in other cases, too.

Yes I 100% agree with you. One thing both cases have in common is he met his son after wards during the weekend ends or week and his son rode these things by taylor claim, They would go 4 wheeling or the sorts.

I also found a few lies or evidence holes in Taylor saying. In his recent interview, he say the CRd "knows what happened that night", Then he say his buddy his waiting for him in a car of CRD when he ordered a beer. From taylor claim they both left at dawn and both was never seen again.

I think he was beaten at his own game with the Iphone .. he said if "you take the battery out the phone cant be tracked" But with ipone you can not take the battery out. He was beaten at his own game.

Im kind of linking his reported speeding tickets to these crimes in other cars. I think the travel route is very strange.

Parker Slaybaugh @Parker8News · 7m
BREAKING: RANDY TAYLOR SENTENCED TO 2 LIFE SENTENCES FOR MURDER OF ALEXIS MURPHY.

How incredibly strong her family is imo.

Yes! I may have caved at the possibility of being able to find out where my daughter's body was. But they are doing the right thing, not negotiating with a murderer.

Sadly, even with this verdict, I don't feel a sense of closure in this case (1) because Alexis' body has never been found and (2) because I don't believe this was Taylor's only crime/murder. I remember so distinctly, last year, traveling to the mountains to stay in our cabin (Crabtree Falls) and seeing all the pink ribbons, thinking, "No way all these people could have had baby girls!" After returning home and hearing the news, I realized no, no family had a new baby girl, but a family had LOST their baby girl :(

As someone who has been closely involved with this from the day Alexis disappeared, I hope this sends out the message to anyone who would consider coming to Nelson County, Virginia with the intentions of hurting one of our kids, that justice will be swift and sure here and you will not get away with it.

I am happy with the results! I dont know that I wouldnt have gave in to his deal just because he probably wont live 20 more years. Plus it may also lead to SC's body but I doubt he would give that away if that were the case.

I hope another inmate beats it out of him. Or worse.

It had to have taken a lot of courage for Alexis' family to oppose a lighter sentence for Taylor in exchange for his disclosure of the location of Alexis' remains. I am so proud of them!

People like Taylor thrive on the power they get from holding on to this information. Even though he doesn't appear to have any empathy himself, he realizes how important it is to the family to know where Alexis is so they can bury her. He probably thought they would leap at the chance to find out where she is but they didn't. Hopefully, Alexis will be found very soon - to take every bit of smug satisfaction he thought he would have by refusing to tell where she is. IMO, JMO

The problem with sentencing, in Virginia, is the two day allowance for each day served minus time served. A 20 year sentence would have ended up with this creep spending a total of something like eight or nine more years. The family made the right choice, IMO.

Maybe he'll trade the info sometime later in exchange for a transfer to someplace with a better view. Or a pack of cigarettes.

I was reading through this once again and saw something in Rats statement to police. He said he went to atv riding the day she went missing in a county ( he said it by names) then drove C-ville for a while; Has anyone check this county

He said Barboursville, which is right out side of Rucksville and south of Orange all of them real close. all his old living grounds. Somerset is in the middle. which leads to Rt22 which connect to route 29 theres also RT 33. is Gordonville maybe even Keswick are my guess est they are faster back to c-ville. From what I have seen in the missing women pattern when found in R29 cases. Kipnapped left and may have dumped them on the right. Btw if your good at math you bunch of 6's... Rt22+ rt29 2+2+2= 6 reverse the 9 Its a 6 But im going exclude it because we need to add and travel to the right.. im going to add Gordonville Rt321 which =6. Rt33 Barboursville 3+3=6 which = 666/// The devils playground is quote I use to hear a lot from Serial killer or killers.

My best guess is Keswick or gordonville faster back to C-ville. Go where the Rt number are. Above Gordonville 231 which adds to another areas of travel. I find it very very ironic.

https://maps.yahoo.com/place/?lat=3...4,-77.96791076660156&addr=Charlottesville, VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme