*GUILTY*Randy Allen Taylor on Trial for the murder of Alexis Murphy 1 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said Barboursville, which is right out side of Rucksville and south of Orange all of them real close. all his old living grounds. Somerset is in the middle. which leads to Rt22 which connect to route 29 theres also RT 33. is Gordonville maybe even Keswick are my guess est they are faster back to c-ville. From what I have seen in the missing women pattern when found in R29 cases. Kipnapped left and may have dumped them on the right. Btw if your good at math you bunch of 6's... Rt22+ rt29 2+2+2= 6 reverse the 9 Its a 6 But im going exclude it because we need to add and travel to the right.. im going to add Gordonville Rt321 which =6. Rt33 Barboursville 3+3=6 which = 666/// The devils playground is quote I use to hear a lot from Serial killer or killers.

My best guess is Keswick or gordonville faster back to C-ville. Go where the Rt number are. Above Gordonville 231 which adds to another areas of travel. I find it very very ironic.

https://maps.yahoo.com/place/?lat=3...4,-77.96791076660156&addr=Charlottesville, VA

This is not the first time he has been labeled as the Route 29 stalker. It has been dismissed: http://news.fredericksburg.com/justiceforum/2013/08/14/abduction-suspect-cant-be-route-29-stalker/

I think you mean discussed. There no hard evidence to dismiss or make a claim he is. MY point was to show he has killed before in these areas and not just on route29 or is the rt 29 serial killer.. I think he is a killer of children in that area.. My projective aim is showing its possible to the places he could have been hiding these bodies or children like Alexis Murphy, Samantha Clark among others, his travel movements never change.

I truly think he was in a cult. His methods are cult like by pattern.. He is very methodical which is not natural this has to be read or taught.

I'm trying to find this young woman more than anything.Painting him as the Rt29 fiend is too much work, my personal feeling on that is it was group of men (1-3) maybe no more than 2 men doing that , In which I think he was apart of.. but Im also showing his methods and range of movement to proves he was a killer in these area of young women.

Range and time of day is very important. There an 3 hour code in movement, he wont be outside killing for to long. It like a puma casting hunting, there a limit to the strike in watching it and the zone of strike never change. There will be spur of the moment kills. but the range to hunt will never change.

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 21m
Randy Taylor's attorney told the court Taylor maintains his innocence, but did agree to give information about where Alexis can be found in return for a 20 year sentence. The commonwealth did not accept that, Alexis Murphy's family also said they are "not willing to negotiate with a murderer."

https://www.facebook.com/ParkSlaybaugh/posts/478282682316759
This is what always gets me. He maintains his innocence, yet offers information about where Alexis can be found? How can you be "innocent" and have that information? I'm not a rubber hose kind of person, but some days I wonder if I'm wrong about that....

Have you guys seen the screenshots of Parker S's fb from Alexis' ask page? I'm just seeing this via Hannah Graham's threads....there is mention on AM's ask from a year ago re: leggins, pumping gas, and dreadlocks....

Also, see post re: JM (maybe just a coincidence)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?257537-VA-Hannah-Elizabeth-Graham-18-Charlottesville-13-Sept-2014-13&p=11005490#post11005490

I do think RAT's our guy----just wondering if there's any way he knew JM, and of he might have had an accomplice as many have speculated?
Could there be any truth to dreadlock guy after all?

Have you guys seen the screenshots of Parker S's fb from Alexis' ask page? I'm just seeing this via Hannah Graham's threads....there is mention on AM's ask from a year ago re: leggins, pumping gas, and dreadlocks....

Also, see post re: JM (maybe just a coincidence)

URL="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?257537-VA-Hannah-Elizabeth-Graham-18-Charlottesville-13-Sept-2014-13&p=11005490#post11005490"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?257537-VA-Hannah-Elizabeth-Graham-18-Charlottesville-13-Sept-2014-13&p=11005490#post11005490[/URL]

I do think RAT's our guy----just wondering if there's any way he knew JM, and of he might have had an accomplice as many have speculated?
Could there be any truth to dreadlock guy after all?

Do you have a link or how to find it? I did read a bit on Alexis, RAT and the supposed BG with corn rows. (Someone in HG thread said dreads and corn rows are very different. But figure RAT an older white guy might not now how to describle black hair styles.

jmo

Do you have a link or how to find it? I did read a bit on Alexis, RAT and the supposed BG with corn rows. (Someone in HG thread said dreads and corn rows are very different. But figure RAT an older white guy might not now how to describle black hair styles.

jmo

Go to PS' fb:

https://www.facebook.com/ParkSlaybaugh

View ALL comments under most recent post. Look for 3 screenshot pics.

The picture of Alexis at the gas station, which shows the top rear end of a 'burnt orange' vehicle, certainly looks like a possible match to JM's car. Very interesting.

I have no idea what that social media in the pics is. I have no idea if those 3 pics are one conversation or multiple conversations. But I was looking at other tabs I had open and one was JM's fb page. I scrolled friends and saw someone named Boo. I went to his page, he's a family man, big outdoorsman, hunts and fishes.

I closed his page and a lightbulb went off. Fishes! In AM's texts or whatever those chats are she says, "Hi boo" and he jokes and asks her when she will let him filet her fish. I thought it was an inuendo, and it kind of is but more of a joke, could that be who she's talking to? In old pics he did have dreadlocks. I don't think he's her co-killer, but is it strange that he might be the guy chatting with her and he's also friends with JM on fb? Or just a case of it being a small world?

I'm too tired to notice the car screenshots on FB now I guess. I did find a music video on youtube on topic. The car parked in laundry lot is too red and square shaped. I don't this it excludes JM by any means though.

Even if it's not the same car we have that RAT took a taxi home. We have the hair description of who he said was involved. We have the very similar sketches.

I was re-watching some old news video clips of the alexis case and out of the corner of my eye I saw the orange car again in the parking lot at the gas station!

alexis murphy 9.jpg

Margarita you are a gem!!

I just posted this in HG's thread

Arghhh I wish we could discuss this

Re an Alexis Murphy connection. I know RAT is in jail, I know CRG *corn row guy* (I know he has a name but I can't recall it right now) was spoken to and cleared but this is too freaky if it's not connected in some way.

It was posted earlier in the thread but for those who missed it - Comments by CC under the last post by PS 11 hours ago https://www.facebook.com/ParkSlaybaugh?fref=ts

Thanks to Nereid for pointing it out.

First the orange car, now refreshing my mind what was on Alexis's ask.. Can I paraphrase? "what about them 6ft dreadheads" this is just too freaky

I was re-watching some old news video clips of the alexis case and out of the corner of my eye I saw the orange car again in the parking lot at the gas station!

View attachment 59791

whoah, I don't know much about cars, never mind american models but it looks like the same spoiler on the back, same colour and model to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321