*GUILTY*Randy Allen Taylor on Trial for the murder of Alexis Murphy 1 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well I would like to win millions of dollars but that seems as likely as this case being reopened.

Ok, if I don't get this out there I'm going to ruminate on it and drive myself potty.

First off, personally I believe RAT is guilty, and I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. He is a career criminal and a pathological liar IMO

But having read all of AM's social media myself last year, and refreshing myself with it this week, that one comment on her ask where she is asked "what about those 6ft dread heads" (words to that affect) and the 'is it or isn't it' an orange car at the liberty gas station. If I was RAT's attorney I would be doing the exact same thing. That's his job.

Is it possible to think these type of criminals, RAT, JLM could be buddies and share tips, help each other out, get involved in each others criminal activity? Fantastical and improbable yes, but possible? Logic tells me no, but what do I know, stranger things have happened right?

I'm going to observe with interest but I don't think the attorneys request will be granted.

Yeah RIGHT!!! JM didn't have corn rows. Maybe they don't know the difference. AND wouldn't RAT have given his name before? I just don't buy it. What about the guy who already gave a testimony? If that wasn't JM then why all of a sudden could it have been JM?

I have a question and no idea where to put it, so I'll try here.

If, particularly at this point but really at any point, RAT has information regarding Alexis' location, is it not obstruction of justice or impeding an investigation - or something - to not divulge that information?

Or, is this where the 5th amendment comes in? He knows it will implicate himself (but he's already been convicted of her murder) so he can get away with not divulging? So what IS he hiding? What ELSE is there?

I have a question and no idea where to put it, so I'll try here.

If, particularly at this point but really at any point, RAT has information regarding Alexis' location, is it not obstruction of justice or impeding an investigation - or something - to not divulge that information?

Or, is this where the 5th amendment comes in? He knows it will implicate himself (but he's already been convicted of her murder) so he can get away with not divulging? So what IS he hiding? What ELSE is there?

He already tried to make a deal when he was sentenced. How could he have made a deal about where she was if he didn't know? Right?!

Some people with dreads will get them "cornrowed" or twisted back to look like cornrows when they have their dreads re-twisted.

C-VILLE News Desk ‏@cvillenews_desk 43m43 minutes ago
#JesseMatthew attorney Jim Camblos and #RandyTaylor attorney Mike Hallahan meet at Sal's.

#JesseMatthew attorney Jim Camblos and #RandyTaylor attorney Mike Hallahan meet at Sal's.

Could they NOT have found a different place to meet up?

That makes me want to throw up. Surely they can find a different place to meet!

IMO, one of their clients is talking.

JW's attorney was CO DA until I believe 2007, I wonder if he will have to recuse himself if any victims point to JW prior to his leaving?

And I just remembered JM's foot fetish request in that witness interview - when he was hitting on those ladies the night he abducted Hannah. Ugh...gross.
SO many layers of bad taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member