*GUILTY*Randy Allen Taylor on Trial for the murder of Alexis Murphy 1 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was re-watching some old news video clips of the alexis case and out of the corner of my eye I saw the orange car again in the parking lot at the gas station!

View attachment 59791

Not the same car that a Nissan Camary 2010 that car is cherry red.. JM car is orange / sunburst. you see the logo on the back and key lock and the back light don't match. Jm has set the one in the picture has 4. the car rat explained is dark burgundy a chevy impala.

3 differ cars.

Some photo's have been out right photo shopped.

Even if it's not the same car we have that RAT took a taxi home. We have the hair description of who he said was involved. We have the very similar sketches.

The cab driver was white. Please stop goose chasing false photo shopped pictures and rumors. thank you

I did not photoshop anything. I grabbed screenshots from official websites of all 3 pics. After further review I do believe the 2 cars are different but I do think the car in the gas station surveillance and the 2 week later news cast are the same car. It must be someone that works at the gas station or the Mcdonalds that drives the other car and was working at both times the images were taken. I do not believe the car in the surveillance video or news cast matches JM's burnt orange colored car.

FYI: For those who have been speculating, the below is from a press release issued by the Nelson County Commonwealth Attorney's office today, September 24, 2014. Please feel free to quote this post and/or share the link to the PR image so that we can put an end to this line of false speculation.

In recent days, there has been much discussion in news reports and on social media as to whether or not there is any connection between the case involving Jesse Leroy Matthew, Jr., charged in connection with missing UVA student Hannah Graham and Randy Allen Taylor who was convicted in May 2014 for abduction with intent to defile and the first degree murder of Alexis Murphy of Nelson County.

The discussions focus on whether or not Jesse Leroy Matthew, Jr. of Chalrottesville was the person Randy Taylor tried to implicate in his trial of being with Alexis Murphy when she left Taylor's camper in August 2013.

Dameon Bradley was the black male Taylor positively identified as the person he was talking about in the Alexis Murphy case. Taylor also said that Bradley drove a maroon Chevy Caprice with big rims. He also described Bradley as having "corn rows".

At no time did the name Jesse Leroy Matthew, Jr., or a vehicle resembling Matthews', come up in the Randy Taylor, Alexis Murphy case. Dameon Bradley, who testified in Randy Taylor's jurty trial, denied Taylor's allegations and had an alibi that was confirmed by law enforcement for the time period Alexis Murphy went missing.

It is also important to note that Bradley is light-skinned and is of much smaller build than Jesse Leroy Matthew, Jr. Bradley also worked at the McDonald's at the Liberty Gas Station, where Taylor saw him on a regular basis.

cont.

http://www.blueridgelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/AM-Press-release.jpg

I'm sure this has been discussed already so forgive for repeating, I haven't had a chance to review this thread from beginning to end. But Wasn't there 2 or more DNA hits on Alexis Murphy's shirt that was found? Once of which was RATs and the other unidentified? I'm assuming if there was other DNA it did not match that from the 2005 rape or MH case?

I'm sure this has been discussed already so forgive for repeating, I haven't had a chance to review this thread from beginning to end. But Wasn't there 2 or more DNA hits on Alexis Murphy's shirt that was found? Once of which was RATs and the other unidentified? I'm assuming if there was other DNA it did not match that from the 2005 rape or MH case?

Good question. Would they have released that information, to alert the public they now had a serial killer on their hands? I really don't know, but you'd think there would have been public interest of similar intensity, since they had a sketch, to what we've seen these last few days. However, it was months later, not days later, that they would have gotten that information.

Bo Sykes ‏@bosykes 38s
JUST IN: Nelson Co. Commonwealths Attorney says there's no evidence connecting #HannahGraham disappearance to Alexis Murphy investigation.

https://twitter.com/bosykes
BUT!!!! The Conclusion Paragraph is not being shown. The Commonwealth's Attorney Actually said:

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/nels...-case/28223472

“In conclusion, there is no credible evidence at this time that suggests any third part (sic) was involved in the Randy Taylor case and certainly no evidence at this time exists that Jesse Leroy Matthew, Jr. had anything to do with the disappearance of Alexis Murphy.”

He used those three little words, "at this time", TWO times. He has to leave that possibility open b/c if I am not mistaken there was at least one unknown DNA sample at the scene and Alexis clothes and body have never been found and evidence could exist that could possibly show other DNA.

Re; any unknown DNA sample. IIRC, they found at least one partial sample...unable to identify b/c is was missing some necessary genetic markers.

Re: Any possible area of interest to look for Alexsis' remains:

Very early this morning, I was looking at map routes from Charlottesville to Lynchburg. I realized several things.
Rt 60 is almost the midway point, along Rt 29 , between the two locations.
Which means that Lovingston is also close to the midway between the two cities.
Rt 60 goes East to West from Rt 29, at Amherst, to Lexington, VA.
W&L University, in Lexington, VA, is where the warning went out to students about the possible sighting of MH Sketch look-a-like.
On Rt60, going westbound toward Lexington, is Buena Vista, VA and there is a body of water called Lynchburg Reservoir.
Lynchburg Reservoir and the waterways in that vicinity have fishing.

CPD, asked for possible favorite fishing locations for JLM Jr.
Given what we know about the suspect's connection to Rt 29, this might fit right in.

RAT & JLM JR both have friends who work for Towing & Recovery Companies.
A witness testified at RAT's trial that she saw a man with dreadlocks with RAT & AM in Charlottesville and described a burgundy car. She did not say anything about the make or model of such car. IMO, Burgundy and Chrysler's Burnt Orange, especially at night, would be almost indistinguishable.

RAT lived along Rt 29 in Lovingston.
RAT was known to hang out in the parking lot of the Liberty in Lovingston. (The halfway point between C-ville & Lynchburg.)
RAT hung out in bars and with younger people, two of which worked for Towing & Recovery Companies.
JLM Jr has a few FB friends who work for towing & recovery companies.
JLM Jr was known to hang out in bars with younger people.
JLM Jr traveled Rt 29 to & fro the Lynchburg area from Charlottesville.
Both RAT and JLM Jr both make a habit of easy familiarity with strangers.

I'd be willing to bet that JLM Jr and RAT have crossed paths. I would not be surprised if they do know each other.

Now, I am no fan of RAT and whatever the WHOLE truth is, he is a notorious LIAR. He is at the very least culpable of luring AM to his trailer where a viscous ambush took place and where AM's hair, fingernail, diamond stud and blood was found in RAT's trailer and found on his t-shirt. IMO, he belongs where he is but there is unidentified additional DNA and IMO he pointed a finger at an innocent man, Bradley, in order to protect someone else and himself. I will wait for the evidence and DNA results on JLM Jr but I would not be surprised if he was present at some time in RAT's trailer.

I posted a long synopsis of the similarities between JLM Jr and RAT. Because it was on the possible victims thread within the Hannah Graham thread, it was deleted. I will re post it here when I get back to desktop. But if anyone has the time, I'd like to compare RAT's charges/traffic and others to the dates and locations of those found for JLM Jr. With RAT working in both repo and as a detailer on the used car lot, he would have had access to many "uninspected" and "unregistered" vehicles. Both he and JLM Jr got plenty of tickets for those violations. I suspect RAT had access to inspection stickers too. If he used the lot's cars to commit crimes then he could easily clean them when he brought them back. JLM Jr was cited for stolen inspec sticker. I just feel there is a good chance they worked together.

Summary of the Commonalities between RAT and JLM Jr

RAT arrived in the Charlottesville area, from the Tidewater (Norfolk, Newport News, Hampton) sometime in the early 2000s.
One of JLMs longtime close friends/athlete went to CNU and was still there in 2004.
JLM Jr ended up going to CNU, in Newport News, for part of 2003.
He then ended up going back to Charlottesville.
Both of these men:
Hung out in the local bars and associated with much younger people.
Have connections to towing and repo. (RAT was a car detailer at a used car lot on Rt 29. RAT may have had to take Taxis as his DMV record is even worse than JLM Jrs. JLM Jr drove a taxi)
Were outgoing and exhibited easy familiarity with strangers.
Hung out in convenience stores and parking lots.
Both spent time traveling Rt 29 from Charlottesville southward.

Why is it so hard to believe that a forty-something RAT didn't purposefully strike up a conversation with a late 20-something. washed up athlete, JLM Jr and "befriend" him. What if they went bar hopping together and worked as a tag team. What if RAT pointed the finger at some random corn row dude, who drove a burgundy car, just to take suspicion off of himself and his real partner. JUST ANOTHER THEORY.

RAT needs to remain in jail and he needs to tell where Alexis' body can be found.
Just a thought, what if the reason JLM Jr got so sloppy was because his partner is locked up and when working alone he makes mistakes.

OK, with just the most cursory of looks and no time to compare charges for 2003 until 2013 (RAT & JLM Jr)

I HAVE FOUND:
NO CHARGES FOR EITHER OF THE TWO IN VIRGINIA for mid 2005 through 2006.

Where were these two after mid 2005 through all of 2006?
There is one missing woman from from Chesapeake, VA and one missing woman from Alexandria, Virginia in 2006.\

10/21/05 Kathleen Hulderman missing - Chesapeake City, VA http://www.charleyproject.org/.../hu..._kathleen.html

8/26/06 Qauisra Khan missing - Alexandria, VA www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/khan_qasira.html

No other DNA was found in RAT's trailer. It an unknown sample of DNA was found in Alexis's fathers car. A 1998 used car that his teenager sometimes drive ,and Alexis also has a brother. If the sample had been JLM'S it would have come back as connected to Morgans case, as I am very sure that Gil and the Murphy's would have pushed for that.

Maybe they were a team, however the DNA in the car isnt linked to either of them.

I have to admit in the past few days I have been questioning this case. I fully think RAT did it but it just seems too ironic that he described JLM. Did he specifically give CRD's name or just description? I cant remember.

Certainly worth a look. Not all birds of a feather flock together. Although these predators tend to work alone they may have like-minded friends.

Attorney Requests Reopening Alexis Murphy Case

Randy Taylor's attorney Michael Hallahan is now requesting that the commonwealth revisit the Alexis Murphy case.

The request comes after police confirmed earlier this week that Jesse Matthew is linked by forensic evidence to the Morgan Harrington case. Matthew faces an abduction with intent to defile charge in connection with the disappearance on University of Virginia student Hannah Graham. Police say Graham and Matthew were last seen together on Charlottesville's downtown mall on September 13.

http://ht.ly/CcGxd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member