*GUILTY*Randy Allen Taylor on Trial for the murder of Alexis Murphy 1 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I read, they wore pink on the day the verdict was read and the sentencing was recommended. Prior to the end of the closing arguments and previous testimony, I don't recall hearing anything about supporters wearing pink anything.

Family & friends wearing pink ribbons to honor #AlexisMurphy during 2-week long murder trial.
http://bit.ly/1nYtn3k pic.twitter.com/GSyhghsWYL

Court recessed for the weekend. Trina Murphy addressing the media.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=433353493476345

Richard Marc Evonitz
http://fredericksburg.com/News/Web/2007/112007/29/photos/THESEVENSLAIN_900.jpg
See the legend on the right of the map. The numbers in Blue track Evonitz.
In 1999, the same year that RAT turns up in the Shenandoah Valley, Evonitz moved to Mineral in Louisa Co. He supposedly moved in with relatives. In the early 80s, he also lived in Orange Co... with relatives.

Evonitz was also in the Navy. (1984-1992) RAT was in Virginia Beach during the last few years of that time frame. Evonitz was in the Navy during 1986/87. During the timeframe of the Colonial Parkway I64 Murders. At that time, RAT was getting locked up in Dillon, SC .
Orange County FL? Was he there when Jennifer Keese went missing?? Rat could actually fit the physical profile of the short man in white seen by her car... What jobs did he hold in Orange County? We nd to find out if any wore whit uniforms.

Orange County FL? Was he there when Jennifer Keese went missing?? Rat could actually fit the physical profile of the short man in white seen by her car... What jobs did he hold in Orange County? We nd to find out if any wore whit uniforms.
Orange County, VA.

The crimes seem to occur in one jurisdiction and the bodies and/or evidence appear to be dumped in an adjacent county. I'd be willing to bet that the same can be said for anyone last seen with RAT.

When I looked at the Evonitz sites, it hit me. The murders/abductions and disposal sites are all in the CENTER of the state/commonwealth. RAT's Virginia crimes are also ALL, from East to West, in the CENTER of Virginia. Nothing in true Northern or Southern VA that we are aware of. It's odd that something so obvious just jumped out at me. I knew it but just didn't really see it.

The beginning of the month does seem significant.

I had always thought the central location was due to rt29 being fairly well traveled by co-eds, and college kids, although that does not seem to be the profile of the majority of the victims, but it maybe Rt 29 is the key.
The beginning of the month does seem significant, could it be due to financial aid checks being delivered then, ie money for drugs, *advertiser censored*, gas?

Pink ribbons. Honestly, I'm surprised they were allowed but don't agree with why they aren't allowed. Hope that makes sense. I read this today.

HEARTS ON THEIR SLEEVES: SYMBOLIC
DISPLAYS OF EMOTION BY SPECTATORS
IN CRIMINAL TRIALS

http://www.law.northwestern.edu/journals/jclc/backissues/v98/n3/9803_1147.Lind.pdf

Soooo....I see it as an argument but is it a law? Each appeal is heard & decided is what I get from it this argument.

In Jodi's trial the Alexander family wore blue ribbons and many supporters too. Towards the end of the trial, a supporter, I believe made pins with Travis' picture with ribbons for all the family & supporters to wear one day so they could all show support for Travis in court & the family. Someone complained and Judge Stevens must have told the family that it would be cause for an appeal. She was a stickler for not allowing anything for an appeal in Jodi's case. Her first murder trial, btw.

When Sidney and Tammy Moorer were indicted, many showed up in line to get a seat in the courtroom wearing Heather Elvis shirts. They were made to turn them inside out or change their shirt. Not sure if any other symbolic ribbons etc.. were allowed.

As for a defendant, Cindy Anthony wore cremation jewelry in Casey's trial, mentioned I believe on the stand or flashed it around. That was symbolic and allowed iirc.

I'm surprised this judge allowed it considering any appeals, I understand it & I'm for a simple colored ribbon no matter what our laws bend over backward to insure a fair trial for the accused. Emotions are allowed to an extent, so should a simple ribbon. If not, I'd grimace a whole lot if it's someone close to me. Take that to your appealate courts and well....

jmo

http://washington.cbslocal.com/tag/murder/feed/

About 50 people, many Murphy family and friends dressed in pink clothes or wearing red ribbons, were in attendance in the courtroom.Laura Murphy said pink was her daughter’s favorite color.

After Murphy vanished, pink ribbons went up across Nelson County as a sign of hope that the teen would return home.Jurors began their deliberations Thursday morning and announced their verdict by late afternoon.

Pink ribbons. Honestly, I'm surprised they were allowed but don't agree with why they aren't allowed. Hope that makes sense. I read this today.

HEARTS ON THEIR SLEEVES: SYMBOLIC
DISPLAYS OF EMOTION BY SPECTATORS
IN CRIMINAL TRIALS

http://www.law.northwestern.edu/journals/jclc/backissues/v98/n3/9803_1147.Lind.pdf

Soooo....I see it as an argument but is it a law? Each appeal is heard & decided is what I get from it this argument.

...snip

About 50 people, many Murphy family and friends dressed in pink clothes or wearing red ribbons, were in attendance in the courtroom.Laura Murphy said pink was her daughter’s favorite color.

After Murphy vanished, pink ribbons went up across Nelson County as a sign of hope that the teen would return home.Jurors began their deliberations Thursday morning and announced their verdict by late afternoon.

As much as I understand the family and friends' desire to show their solidarity and support, wearing pink, en masse, in the courtroom at any stage in the trial, was inappropriate. I'm surprised that the judge didn't call off the proceedings for the day and send everyone home with instructions on appropriate courtroom attire.

How can 50 people wearing pink not influence the court? It will be very sad if this is deemed grounds for a retrial.

I tend not to follow trials too much (it's usually the unsolved cases that get me), but I feel like I've heard of this before. Didn't Travis Alexander's family wear something? Blue ribbons maybe? And I could swear Jessica Ridgeway's family wore purple.

As much as I understand the family and friends' desire to show their solidarity and support, wearing pink, en masse, in the courtroom at any stage in the trial, was inappropriate. I'm surprised that the judge didn't call off the proceedings for the day and send everyone home with instructions on appropriate courtroom attire.

How can 50 people wearing pink not influence the court? It will be very sad if this is deemed grounds for a retrial.

The pink was subtle ,you can reveiw media photos and vidoes for an indication of how much pink there was. The jury was not overwhelmed by it. Some family members did not have on any pink. I also did not wear pink.

He was tow track man and handy man... From what I have read about his time in orange county..

But on the second question, I think when you do total car care you wear grey or dark navy. Unless he is painting the cars ( kind of like what maaco body shop does). They wear white to my understanding. The guy who re-paint he cars wears a white jump body suits. Also house and room painters wear white suits as well.

Was he doing those things, I don't know. That would have to come from his employer at the time to say.

I tend not to follow trials too much (it's usually the unsolved cases that get me), but I feel like I've heard of this before. Didn't Travis Alexander's family wear something? Blue ribbons maybe? And I could swear Jessica Ridgeway's family wore purple.

Yes. And IIRC, even Sigg's mother wore purple in the courtroom.

eta: "Many in the courtroom, including Sigg's mother, wore purple, Jessica's favorite color. Jessica's family filled two rows in the courtroom."
http://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com/news/canoncity-local-news/ci_24548708/jessica-ridgeway-repeatedly-asked-austin-sigg-if-she

After reading this entire artcle in the RTD:
http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/r...cle_068b66f6-ddd0-11e3-9e97-001a4bcf6878.html
http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/r...6-ddd0-11e3-9e97-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=image
I get the impression that RAT may have dissociative episodes or he would like people to believe that he does suffer from temporary lapses in memory.

He speaks fairly often, in his investigative interviews and in news interviews, of not remembering bits of time. He tries to blame it on smoking pot and/or drinking alcohol but I think he is either lying or actually does have some type of personality disorder.

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/r...cle_068b66f6-ddd0-11e3-9e97-001a4bcf6878.html
http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/r...6-ddd0-11e3-9e97-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=image
I get the impression that RAT may have dissociative episodes or he would like people to believe that he does suffer from temporary lapses in memory.

He speaks fairly often, in his investigative interviews and in news interviews, of not remembering bits of time. He tries to blame it on smoking pot and/or drinking alcohol but I think he is either lying or actually does have some type of personality disorder.

He is just a liar.

"It's a book. Either you read my book or the commonwealth's book, and obviously they read the commonwealth's book because they found me guilty."
A book ? Like a playbook? I dont read fiction. However I think he meant story.

When asked what he did with the shirt following Aug. 3 - for instance, did he wash it, throw in a clothes pile? - Taylor responded, "I'd rather not talk about that. I do have an answer for that but I can't state that at this point."

I know he dont want to talk about the shirt he is still trying to figure out how come the evidence he planted to make look planted was allowed in court. Rat hint,next time you plant evidence ,make sure it isnt real evidence.

Though Taylor claimed officers planted the iPhone, he could not explain how they came by it. Taylor said he became the suspect in Murphy's disappearance as an act of revenge, after he mocked the Orange County Sheriff's Office in the 2010 disappearance of Samantha Clarke.

He loves bragging about this Orange county thing.

"Every one of those phones was mine."
Along with calling from different phone numbers, Taylor would take the batteries out of phones not in use.
"You take the battery out of it and there's no way you can track it."

Why does this guy need to be so worried about being followed? Why doesnt he just wave at all the LE guys if he isnt doing anything wrong. I mean it isnt like he is out murdering people.....right dirtball. Keep your dumb butt talking.

He isnt forgetting anything ,he is just lying.

He is just a liar.

A book ? Like a playbook? I dont read fiction. However I think he meant story.

I know he dont want to talk about the shirt he is still trying to figure out how come the evidence he planted to make look planted was allowed in court. Rat hint,next time you plant evidence ,make sure it isnt real evidence.

He loves bragging about this Orange county thing.

Why does this guy need to be so worried about being followed? Why doesnt he just wave at all the LE guys if he isnt doing anything wrong. I mean it isnt like he is out murdering people.....right dirtball. Keep your dumb butt talking.

He isnt forgetting anything ,he is just lying.

Yeah, he's still writing the book (story.) Sadly, I think he used his 14 year old son in the whole shirt issue. We know he tried to point the finger in his direction over the scrapbook. Then he gave him the stolen ATV and the lawn mower. Those two items are key and it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't put grass cuttings on top of his victim's disposal sites. I've thought of other things he may have used that lawn mower for but I shudder to type the words. Remember, he had that flatbed trailer, too. My guess, is he took Alexis, possibly the lawnmower and the ATV out on that trailer. Probably drove down some country road and then once out there used the ATV to get further out into the brush.

From the article:
"Searching through Clarke's phone records, investigators found she had received numerous calls from Taylor before she vanished."
and
"Along with calling from different phone numbers, Taylor would take the batteries out of phones not in use.

He obviously learned from what happened with Samantha Clarke. Why would anyone need to call from several different phones, and take the batteries out when not in use. What was he doing that he was so afraid someone would track him?

"Taylor claimed that, on appeal, he would offer new information, touching on the blood-stained T-shirt."

Really? He didn't think that whatever he is going to say on appeal was important enough for the first trial? I can not think of any way anything having to do with that shirt, no matter when or where it was found, would matter. It's his shirt. He wore it the day she disappeared, it is on camera. It has Alexis' blood on it. The explanation for that must be fascinating.

These last few pages give me the heebie jeebies, just got totally creeped out reading here. Esp my own post quoting RAT...barf:

Post 928 by Just K...
Possible alibi scheme? (many posts to catch up on, might not be applicable, jmo)

Does anyone know if there is a map or list of locations that LE and/or the FBI searched already?

The closest I have in a timeline, however I know alot of searchers took place and I am sure the locations of some of these places have been kept secret.
http://www.nbc29.com/story/23086283/timeline-the-search-for-alexis-murphy

From this timeline that Soulmagnet posted, a link re: the searches (not much info, lol):

"Investigators Conduct More Searches in Nelson for Alexis Murphy
Posted: Sep 29, 2013 4:24 PM PDT
Updated: 9/29/2013 7:24:56 PM

Timeline: The Search for Alexis Murphy
Investigators confirm that crews conducted more searches at several locations in Nelson County Sunday to find missing teen Alexis Murphy.

Around 50 people lookedthrough different parts of the county for clues.

Authorities say some of the areas were locations they surveyed before, and some were new. They specify that these are just areas they are interested in searching."

Does anyone know if there is a map or list of locations that LE and/or the FBI searched already?

The closest I have in a timeline, however I know alot of searchers took place and I am sure the locations of some of these places have been kept secret.
http://www.nbc29.com/story/23086283/timeline-the-search-for-alexis-murphy

Linked from Soulmagnet's timeline via nbc29 in an effort to help answer this question. Thanks yall :wave:
http://www.nbc29.com/story/23086283/timeline-the-search-for-alexis-murphy /

*I've tried to link the articles pertaining to search info, as well as any relating quotes. Next step would be to highlight / condense the info. (It appears the main locations searched that are divulged via MSM include Rt 29, RAT's property, near the theater, etc.)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

August 05, 2013:
FBI and Virginia State Police join the search for Alexis. Investigators search a property on Cannery Loop in Lovingston for Alexis' phone.[/B]

Missing Nelson County Teen's Car Found
http://www.nbc29.com/story/23057973/update-missing-nelson-county-teens-car-found

Posted: Aug 06, 2013 8:21 AM PDT
Updated: Aug 6, 2013 11:46 PM

"Investigators have expanded the search radius around Lovingston by 30 miles. The Nelson County Sheriff's Office, the FBI and the Virginia State Police are all involved in the case. They're looking for more surveillance video. The sheriff says they're focusing on the Route 29 area with around 50 people on the ground and a chopper in the air.

Search Continues for Missing Nelson Teen
http://www.nbc29.com/story/23072196/search-continues-for-missing-nelson-county-teen

Posted: Aug 07, 2013 9:13 AM PDT
Updated: Aug 7, 2013 10:39 PM

"The search for a missing Nelson County teenager is shifting from her hometown to Albemarle County.

Investigators are at the Carmike 6 theater in Albemarle County Wednesday, after a tip led them to the abandoned car of Alexis Murphy, who has been missing since Saturday. "

(omg maybe she's closer to the theater than I originally thought)
"A tip led police and FBI to the Carmike 6 parking lot in Albemarle County Tuesday night, where they found Murphy's abandoned Nissan Maxima.

After FBI agents went door to door through Albemarle Square Shopping Center Wednesday, investigators are scanning through hours of surveillance video from businesses in the area. ACAC gym has several cameras pointed at the parking lot just down the hill from Carmike 6.

Tuesday night a police K-9 traced a scent from the vehicle to Arden Place Apartments in Charlottesville.

Randy Walls, who lives next door, says he saw Murphy's car parked at the movie theater on Monday around 10 a.m., while taking a walk.

"It marked me as strange because normally there's not a lot of cars, you know, it's not the norm - not normal," Walls said.

The sheriff says the focus of the investigation Wednesday shifts from a ground search in Nelson to gathering information and video in Albemarle."

Friday Developments in Search for Alexis Murphy

http://www.nbc29.com/story/23095397/friday-developments-in-search-for-alexis-murphy

Posted: Aug 09, 2013 12:41 PM PDT
Updated: Aug 9, 2013 03:41 PM

"Investigators moved quickly to an area north of Lovingston Friday night to conduct a search in the case of Alexis Murphy, a missing 17-year-old from Nelson County."

"Friday night around 8 p.m., police searched the area of Cannery Loop and Eades Lane for at least the second time. This time they brought an army of men and K-9 units to the wooded section of the area.

We learned from neighbors Friday that police were searching their homes and the area nearby in search of Alexis' cellphone. Neighbors who live on Cannery Loop say police also searched their yards and houses Monday. They say the FBI told them the last ping on Alexis' phone was closest to their street.

Neighbors say everything from sheds to creek banks to refrigerators were searched and that they are happy to help if this can bring Alexis back home because her disappearance is affecting the whole community. "

"We also learned that the Virginia Department of Transportation unfortunately can't offer much help in the search. Though VDOT has a network of cameras, they can't be used to track Alexis' car between Lovingston and Albemarle County.

The cameras are monitored in Augusta County, but those cameras are live-looks only and none of the feeds are recorded. That means police cannot go back and piece Alexis' trail together by using stored images."

Sunday Developments in Alexis Murphy Case
http://www.nbc29.com/story/23106855/sunday-developments-in-alexis-murphy-case

Posted: Aug 11, 2013 7:14 PM PDT
Updated: Aug 11, 2013 10:14 PM

"Investigators were actively searching in the Cannery Loop area Sunday night. The FBI completely blocked off a property right off of Route 29 in Lovingston. Two agents sat in a car blocking the driveway of that property near Cannery Loop. Behind that car were a number of large unmarked vehicles and additional FBI agents. "

Investigators & K-9s Search Taylor Property, Search for Murphy Continues
http://www.nbc29.com/story/23135406/investigators-k-9s-search-taylor-property-search-for-murphy-continues

Posted: Aug 14, 2013 8:49 AM PDT
Updated: Aug 28, 2013 12:06 PM

"The ground search for clues to find missing Nelson County teenager Alexis Murphy is going strong around the home of the man charged with her abduction."

"FBI, state police, and Department of Corrections dog teams are trying to track down Alexis or clues to her disappearance at Taylor's home. K-9 teams are scouring the ground and sniffing along Route 29 stretching in front of the home and investigators took ATVs into the rugged terrain surrounding the property Wednesday."

Search For Alexis Murphy Day 12

http://www.nbc29.com/story/23150801/search-for-alexis-day-12-hearing-set-fbi-moves-headquarters

Posted: Aug 15, 2013 3:22 PM PDT

"Thursday, after two weeks of searching, investigators made the decision to move their efforts out of Nelson County. They're now basing their operations out of the FBI's Albemarle County office on Pantops. The FBI will not tell us why they pulled out of Nelson County."

"The FBI has confirmed that several cellphones have been recovered. There is no indication of how many phones or how they came into their possession. They are working to determine if one of them belongs to Alexis Murphy. There is no indication if anything else from Alexis was found. The FBI is unclear about when or where any active searches will resume, but still considers the search a rescue mission and not a recovery mission."

Investigators Comb Area of Nelson Searching for Alexis Murphy
http://www.nbc29.com/story/23309865/investigators-comb-area-of-nelson-searching-for-alexis-murphy

Posted: Aug 31, 2013 5:14 PM PDT
Updated: Aug 31, 2013 5:22 PM PDT

(Video at link also).

"Dozens of search and rescue teams from across Virginia combed the woods and waterways of Nelson County Saturday for any trace of missing teen Alexis Murphy."

""We're about 28 days in. It really has been non-stop since the onset of this investigation," Mays said."

"Saturday, more than 50 search and rescue personnel from around the commonwealth scanned about 10 locations in Nelson County. Ground teams used dogs to sift through wooded areas along Route 29 near Lovingston while dive teams searched the Rockfish River - all looking for anything that could lead them to the missing 17-year-old.

"These areas are heavily wooded and vegetated areas with very steep grades and drop-offs and areas we just want to clear," Mays said.

Investigators believe these are spots Taylor may have traveled through in the days after Alexis disappeared.

"These are some of the secondary roads that someone, if they were trying to fly under the radar so to speak, would travel these areas just to avoid contact with other people and law enforcement," Mays said."

"Investigators Conduct More Searches in Nelson for Alexis Murphy
http://www.nbc29.com/story/23561484/investigators-conduct-more-searches-in-nelson-for-alexis-murphy

Posted: Sep 29, 2013 4:24 PM PDT
Updated: 9/29/2013 7:24:56 PM

"Investigators confirm that crews conducted more searches at several locations in Nelson County Sunday tofind missing teen Alexis Murphy.

Around 50 people lookedthrough different parts of the county for clues.

Authorities say some ofthe areas were locations they surveyed before, and some were new. They specify that theseare just areas they are interested in searching"

Posted: Sep 01, 2013 2:15 PM PDT
Updated: Sep 03, 2013 10:58 AM PDT

23313583_BG2.jpg

"Photo Courtesy of The News & Advance: A member of the Lake Monticello Water Rescue Team holds holds up a red sweater after finding it minutes earlier in the Rockfish River on Saturday, Aug. 31."

Investigators Call on Hunters to Aid in Search for Alexis Murphy
http://www.nbc29.com/story/23721087/investigators-call-on-hunters-to-aid-in-search-for-alexis-murphy

Posted: Oct 17, 2013 1:32 PM PDT
Updated: Oct 17, 2013 2:20 PM PDT

"The search for Alexis Murphy in Nelson County is very active two and a half months after her disappearance. Now, the Sheriff's Office is asking hunters across central Virginia to stay vigilant for any clues that could help them find the missing teen."

"Hunting season draws a large number of people into heavily wooded areas around Nelson County. Investigators hope they can use the eyes and knowledge of hunters who know the land best to scan through unsearched ground.

"There's no way we could search the entire county. It would be a daunting task," said lead investigator Billy Mays, of the Nelson County Sheriff's Office.

Mays is calling on hunters to help search for 17-year-old Alexis Murphy.

"With the hunting season approaching and the amount of hunters that are going to be out, they will be pretty much scouring the entire county, so we'd like to utilize that," said Mays.

Several organized search groups have scanned wooded areas and rivers along Route 29 since Murphy vanished on August 3. Two and a half months later, there's still no sign of the Nelson County teen.

"We're not really asking them to search, we're just asking them to be aware that this case is ongoing and we still haven't found Alexis Murphy," said Mays.

Authorities are hoping to revive their efforts and expand the search with thousands of bear and deer hunters expected to be out and about.

"Everybody hunts you know. You have a lot of people in this county that hunts. You have a lot of people from Waynesboro around that comes into the county that hunts," said Forrest Wood, who owns Shady's Place, a store along Route 29 in Lovingston. "

Hundreds of Volunteers Continue the Search for Alexis Murphy
http://www.nbc29.com/Story/24107353/hundreds-of-volunteers-continue-the-search-for-alexis-murphy

Posted: Dec 01, 2013 4:49 PM PST
Updated: 12/1/2013 7:51:53 PM

"NELSON COUNTY -
Hundreds of people from an effort that started in Lynchburg poured into Nelson County Sunday to help search for Alexis Murphy. Crews making up the first all-volunteer search scanned a wooded area along Route 29, including the property where abduction suspect Randy Taylor lived.

The search on the site where Taylor's trailer sat before it was removed by FBI was delayed for about an hour, after a confrontation stemmed from what the property owner initially saw as a trespassing issue. The back-and-forth ended through a conversation started by Murphy's mother, and a shared desire to bring Alexis home."

"Crews walked along Route 29, starting at the Liberty gas station in Lovingston, the last place Murphy was seen on August 3. “[We’re] re-walking the area that's already been searched just to make sure we didn't miss anything,” said Alexis’ great-aunt Trina Murphy."

Posted: Apr 14, 2014 7:04 AM PDT
Updated: Apr 28, 2014 12:19 PM

"nvestigators are searching the property around Randy Allen Taylor's home Monday afternoon. Taylor is charged with the abduction and murder of Alexis Murphy.

Crews are searching the yard outside of Taylor's home off Route 29 in Lovingston. There are also about seven cars parked outside and investigators are on scene. A neighbor tells NBC29 that investigators were also on scene at Taylor’s home three times last week.

"I could see them on the ATV riding down and forth up in the mountains," said Larry Spencer. "I could see a couple dogs searching. I could see them moving around the house and back up in the mountains."

There were also dogs on the property Monday. Alexis Murphy's family says that investigators are doing a grid search and that it was not prompted by any new information in the case."

From the article:
"Searching through Clarke's phone records, investigators found she had received numerous calls from Taylor before she vanished."
and
"Along with calling from different phone numbers, Taylor would take the batteries out of phones not in use.

He obviously learned from what happened with Samantha Clarke. Why would anyone need to call from several different phones, and take the batteries out when not in use. What was he doing that he was so afraid someone would track him?

"Taylor claimed that, on appeal, he would offer new information, touching on the blood-stained T-shirt."

Really? He didn't think that whatever he is going to say on appeal was important enough for the first trial? I can not think of any way anything having to do with that shirt, no matter when or where it was found, would matter. It's his shirt. He wore it the day she disappeared, it is on camera. It has Alexis' blood on it. The explanation for that must be fascinating.
I think he remembers everything, he is lying to try to convince the public he is innocent. He is a horrible, horrible person and I am so glad this jury found him guilty. I can't believe he says he is afraid he will be attacked. He is a wimp, a punk and a murderer and he deserves everything he gets in prison and much much more which he will some day get from God. R.I.P. Alexis. God bless you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro