*GUILTY*Randy Allen Taylor on Trial for the murder of Alexis Murphy 1 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are phones that tell when the text message you sent someone, is read?

Yes.. Iphone and most smart phones have a signal in them that let you when you get text or voice msg and if its has been read/recieved. and when opposite phone has pick it up to read it.

Your phone will light up .This also verified with your data plan, who you called and when you called how long you text and for how long to same number this will be seen as conversation unless another call interrupt it. You can not erase that,its the phone provider company data logs which used to bill the customer and for customer feed back to see call logs to see in ttheir customer account., It like 99 % accurate or something like that.

Destroying a phone will never erase these logs. they stay vaild for 1 yr.

Alexis should still be beaming from the prom, and preparing for graduation. This sucks!

Glad to finally learn all the evidence they had been sitting on this whole time. Figured it had to be convincing to charge him with murder without a body.

So timeline... he abducts her, (commits evil acts), dumps the body on the way to Cville, drops the car at the Carmike, and takes a cab back to Nelson.

Interesting tidbit about Damien Bradley. I played on a sports team at Nelson County HS with him so knew him ok. He was from Alabama, so I'm assuming it's the same guy. He'd be about 25-26 now. I have no doubt about Taylor's guilt, but wondering what the connection to Bradley is.

No, this is "cornrow guy". I seem to remember that police said that they did follow up on that guy and have obviously not filed charges.

Thanks....

I do remember "cornrow" guy...

but I was wondering if we had actually heard his name...

:seeya:

He abducts, no telling what else, then murders Alexis, and goes on about his way. Yup Applebee's sounds good for a midnight snack. The very audacity of this ! Then said he was with a friend, but nope, he was by himself! Man I wish he would just give up the location of Alexis and Samantha for their families. But their souls are resting. Their body might have been tarnished, but he couldn't touch their souls!

And Mr Defense attorney... a single hair you say? Liar as well. It is one thing to protect someone's due process, and quite another to be a lying liar!! Disgusting!

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 9s
Video of Alexis walking into gas station was just shown. Randy Taylor held door open for her she walked in without speaking to him. After Alexis walked out the gas station worker says Alexis walked over to Taylor's truck and talked to him for about 3 minutes. Alexis left in her car first, but a video shows Alexis's car following Taylor's truck down 29 towards Charlottesville. ... http://fb.me/18tfvRpkY

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 9s
Video of Alexis walking into gas station was just shown. Randy Taylor held door open for her she walked in without speaking to him. After Alexis walked out the gas station worker says Alexis walked over to Taylor's truck and talked to him for about 3 minutes. Alexis left in her car first, but a video shows Alexis's car following Taylor's truck down 29 towards Charlottesville. ... http://fb.me/18tfvRpkY

Most lies have grains of truth... think he offered her marijuana to get her back to his trailer? That's the theory I'm sticking with.

C-VILLE News Desk ‏@cvillenews_desk 45s
Two women who worked at Lovingston Liberty gas station describe #RandyTaylor as a "regular" who "gawked" at teenage girls. #AlexisMurphy

Katie Love ‏@KLOVEREPORTER 3m
#BREAKING: Gas station clerk says Taylor would come in, buy cigarettes & beer, then sit in parking lot & watch kids everyday. #AlexisMurphy

Sounds very plausable so far. They talk, she drives and follows him to his trailer to buy weed perhaps. He attacks her. Kills her. Disposes of her body. Waits until late the next night to drive her car back and drop it off at a parking lot (with a lot of cars to disguise himself and it at that time of night in a mostly rural area). Walks over, eats then catches a cab back. Doesn't want dropped off in front of his place.. but 3 miles away. GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY!

Taylor was served at a nearby Applebee’s restaurant between 10:30 and 10:45 p.m. on Aug. 4. Taylor told investigators that he went to Applebee’s with a friend. Servers at the restaurant said Taylor was by himself. Taylor took a taxi from the Charlottesville area to Nelson County. He apparently asked the driver to drop him off three miles from his home.
http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/day-2-alexis-murphys-mother-testifies-in-randy-taylor-trial/25773594

Yes I remember saying he left his car at home and took her car. I also remember someone saying they saw him walking on the road at night.

C-VILLE News Desk ‏@cvillenews_desk 2m
Liberty surveillance tapes show #RandyTaylor holding door for #AlexisMurphy on night she disappeared.

We will never know what that conversation was about, and what compelled Alexis to follow him. But no matter the reason, she didn't have to die! :(

So, does the fact that nothing was mentioned by prosecutors in opening remarks mean?:
1) None of Taylors DNA in her car?
2) Her phone was not really found?
3) Cornrow guy will NOT be a witness?
4) Not enough blood to imply that she is deceased?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliceSprings