*GUILTY*Randy Allen Taylor on Trial for the murder of Alexis Murphy 1 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 16s
FBI agent says they used a light that makes areas where there may have been blood at glow. Agent said a large area glowed on the wall in the camper and they took a swab. Defense asked her if that was confirmed to be blood she testified she does not know she was not apart of the testing process. It is not certain yet if that was or was not blood. ... http://fb.me/39JA3uflZ

Seen at a nearby Applebee's and then taking a cab home... unless his vehicle was left at Applebee's and he called a cab because he was drunk, that kind of just tells the tale I think. So sickening.

I do wonder about the shirt... was there just blood on his shirt, and nothing on the couch or floor/carpet. I wonder why it was under the couch. I wonder what kind of searches were done the first and second times as to why it hadn't been found initially.

Anyway, I don't think it was a set up by LE at all, but I do think it strange nonetheless. Why would he put the shirt under the sofa?

Luminol tests. jmo

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 1m
BREAKING: Commonwealth says Alexis's blood was found on one of Taylor's shirts in his camper. It also had a ball Murphy's hair wrapped in it.... http://fb.me/3d8UqHMo6

Just my opinion - There is enough evidence for Taylor to be found guilty for a "No Body Case". We had a similar case in Maryland that was tried a few years ago. Rochelle Battle's body was never found, but the suspect was found guilty.

It was August 4th and after walking the mile or so from the theater to the Applebee's he would have been sweaty.

I'm still thinking he may have made out that he noticed something wrong with her car and offered to look at it for her.

Remember, this had detailed Alexis' aunt's car, in the past, and was also up at the high school from time to time. He had a son up there at the school. It's documented somewhere in these early threads. Anyway, if Alexis was familiar with seeing him around, she probably felt safe to follow him.

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 15s
UPDATE FROM THE COURTROOM.

SHARE THIS!!

Day 2 has wrapped up and the prosecution still has a lot of questions... http://fb.me/6zlpCnDZE

FBI agents who searched the camper the first time say they are quite sure the bloody shirt wasn't in there when they searched it the first time.

There are phones that tell when the text message you sent someone, is read?
FWIW, mine is an old Razr V3, not a smart phone. It tells me when a text has been opened with a little symbol on the text message.

So, does the fact that nothing was mentioned by prosecutors in opening remarks mean?:
1) None of Taylors DNA in her car?
2) Her phone was not really found?
3) Cornrow guy will NOT be a witness?
4) Not enough blood to imply that she is deceased?
Not necessarily. It could mean they are saving that for later, when it helps build the case better. Random facts just thrown at a jury can confuse them. Telling the story with facts in order helps to make the case solid in the jury members' minds.

WCAV CBS19 ‏@CBS19 38s
Station employee testified seeing #AlexisMurphy & Taylor chatting. Video shows both driving towards Taylor's home http://bitly.com/1jopQYU
If Alexis left first, but then was seen following RAT's truck, it is possible he might have told her something was wrong with her vehicle and that he could fix it- he just lived up the road, you know... It's a possibility as well as offering MJ to Alexis.

Seen at a nearby Applebee's and then taking a cab home... unless his vehicle was left at Applebee's and he called a cab because he was drunk, that kind of just tells the tale I think. So sickening.

I do wonder about the shirt... was there just blood on his shirt, and nothing on the couch or floor/carpet. I wonder why it was under the couch. I wonder what kind of searches were done the first and second times as to why it hadn't been found initially.

Anyway, I don't think it was a set up by LE at all, but I do think it strange nonetheless. Why would he put the shirt under the sofa?
As a thought, our couch had "under the couch" as in "on the floor" and "under the couch" as in "inside the couch, under the cushions, not touching the floor because of the liner on the bottom side of the couch. The latter could easily have been missed unless you practically disassemble the couch. The former can be missed if it is tucked behind a center couch leg or jammed against the couch and floor. I've done repairs on couches, and even when moving them around several times, socks appear out of nowhere sometimes. It's like they were stuck and moving with the couch, then finally let go.

https://www.facebook.com/ParkSlaybaugh/posts/433389266806101

I am bugged by this statement.

Really ,how would LE get Alexis's blood from her when she is missing to plant a shirt ,which he was wearing in a video the last time she was ever seen?

The suggestion of it is insane.

exactly - the only way to plant evidence is if you have it, so the suggestion defense is trying to make is that LE had evidence from the real perp and simply decided to pin it on him. Which is ludicrous IMO. Just as ludicrous as suggesting made during opening statements to the jury in the Casey Anthony trial that her father had sexually abused her and somehow that was the reason he was responsible for little Caylee's death. Then that topic was never mentioned during the whole trial. Because it never happened.

But throwing that out there was a big ole distraction from the defendant and planted doubts in the jurors minds IMO so it was effective.

I think that is the same tactic behind the innuendo about LE planting evidence. cast that doubt, where ever you can and hope some of it sticks.

A distasteful part of the trial process.

https://www.facebook.com/ParkSlaybaugh/posts/433389266806101

I am bugged by this statement.

Really ,how would LE get Alexis's blood from her when she is missing to plant a shirt ,which he was wearing in a video the last time she was ever seen?

The suggestion of it is insane.

I agree.

Still, I'm a little confused because from what I understand Taylor wasn't allowed back in his place after the FBI searched it. Is that right or no? Because I also read and noticed it quoted above, "FBI agents who searched the camper the first time say they are quite sure the bloody shirt wasn't in there when they searched it the first time." Of course it's possible the FBI may have missed it by some chance I guess, but it seems even they don't believe they did. So what the hell? kwim?

But throwing that out there was a big ole distraction from the defendant and planted doubts in the jurors minds IMO so it was effective.

I think that is the same tactic behind the innuendo about LE planting evidence. cast that doubt, where ever you can and hope some of it sticks.

A distasteful part of the trial process.

While it could certainly plant doubt, it also appears there's still a lot of circumstantial evidence that paints a big red bulls-eye on Taylor. I hope the jury doesn't focus too much on the doubt of the shirt at this point. So far, it seems (to me anyway) Taylor is in it to his eyeballs and he knows it!

I agree.

Still, I'm a little confused because from what I understand Taylor wasn't allowed back in his place after the FBI searched it. Is that right or no? Because I also read and noticed it quoted above, "FBI agents who searched the camper the first time say they are quite sure the bloody shirt wasn't in there when they searched it the first time." Of course it's possible the FBI may have missed it by some chance I guess, but it seems even they don't believe they did. So what the hell? kwim?

FBI agents who searched the camper the first time say they are quite sure the bloody shirt wasn't in there when they searched it the first time. The defense seemed to suggest it could have been planted by police because it wasn't found until after Taylor was arrested.

https://www.facebook.com/ParkSlaybaugh?fref=nf

Parker doesn't name the FBI agents who said this ,so I am unsure if this is the defence lawyer claiming this or if it was on the stand testimony from the agents. However ,it appears taylor was not under arrest at this point so even if he was told not to go in ,he may have.

They used infared lighting camera.. which not only shows blood stains, but salvia, ejaculations, water marks, manure, urine .. a lot of stuff. The thing people dont now about blood is it actually glow in certain lighting after it stain. To detect blood hiding under paint, a modded digital camera by swapping out the light filters ,so that the camera's sensor would record only infrared light. Infrared has slightly longer wavelengths than visible light, so it's better at penetrating thick layers of paint or what ever is used to etc.

He could have used a sheet, this prevent a lot blood. Or He had he had set up before hand maybe. But again blood can go through plastic or sheet and still stain. For example ever put a plastic bag down and the bottom is still wet. Blood does the same thing, it leaves marks. He can clean the place spot less with bleach / lye or pine sol, even paint it . But when they pull that camera out. it show where the blood was. Its 100% accurate. A lot of people don't know this.

Even with 8 coats of black pearl paint. which is thickest of the thick. It can see the blood or the stain. Water and blood don't look the same in these lights like other lights. Everything has definition of color and term. It pretty accurate that its blood. It not matter if its another stain type of thing. They use it in the military this technique to my understanding.

I have seen it before with my own two eyes this techniques. Its not fool gold thing to debate,its the real deal.

I agree.

I don't think the 1st search was full strip to lab search.. the 1st search is mostly a hand and eye search. They didn't take camper from the spot to my understanding till later. But final searches, they strip the whole thing down in final search it take a long, long time.

If it was well hidden inside the bedding or under it. This would come from a full strip search. meaning they would break the place.. peel this or pull that, real slowly everything examined inch my inch or better.. Kind of like a car drug search . he hid the stuff very well inside the camper. and they pullout the sniffing dogs and the techs toys,to find the dope in the tire or in car engine.

you cant find that with simple hand and eye search. Which is very common. I think Am played sports, this would lead to getting her blood type and real small sample. Now.they don't get a vail/vile of blood.. it like science kit swab blood it really really small like a needle prick and piece of paper telling the type of blood. They swab the place and see if it matches.. I dont think you duplicate this to a huge amount, kind fo taking grain of salt and turning it a huge grain of salt? Its to problematic

It must have matched to give him a murder charge, also it must have been a great amount to show she couldn't have lived. I think he butcherd her if they are finding hands and toes nails. Eye lashes, hair all over the place etc. This would equal struggle or restraint or a beating as well . No way for that to be out in the open. Unless you pull them off or cut them off the person.

https://www.facebook.com/ParkSlaybaugh?fref=nf

Parker doesn't name the FBI agents who said this ,so I am unsure if this is the defence lawyer claiming this or if it was on the stand testimony from the agents. However ,it appears taylor was not under arrest at this point so even if he was told not to go in ,he may have.
Rat knew that LE had already searched his place, and knowing his past hx of going to the newspaper & claiming LE harassment, I can easily see him planting this evidence claiming 'Corn Row Guy/Dude or LE was trying to set him up.

When the dogs tracked a scent from her car to a pathway by some apts... I wonder if that is the direction RAT went in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKT