GUILTY - Sidney Moorer, Obstruction of Justice Trial, Heather Elvis case, 28 Aug 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Sid means it. Posturing. He won't testify.

She cried after the Judge ruled that the evidence from the cell phone pings will be admitted into evidence. Truslow tried hard to get them thrown out.

I have a picture coming up shortly that is a SS of the live feed. She cried when the expert was allowed to show the phone pings. KT tried very very hard to get that NOT allowed.

Kaitlin Stansell @kaitlinstansell

Sidney Moorer is standing before the judge right now and being asked if he wants to testify.

The judge is going over what would happen if Sidney Moorer does testify.

Practically tripped over couch to get to remote to turn volume on. Thanks for the updates

I'm sorry to say that there are many good ole boy judges in SC like that. The story telling is a SC thing. I'm guessing he likes his TV time.

Sounds like to me, IMO, Judge is trying telling SM to make sure he is sure that he wants to testify.

SM testifying... omg, this is like Christmas.

Sounds like to me, IMO, Judge is trying telling SM to make sure he is sure that he wants to testify.

this judge wants to see SM get off on everything. I find his disgusting.

The State can cross him, correct?

You KNOW TM spent the entire lunch break complaining about incompetence and convincing SM to testify.

You KNOW TM spent the entire lunch break complaining about incompetence and convincing SM to testify.

Or telling him to act like he wants to but has no intention of doing so. If he is guilty maybe she thinks he can claim incompetent council for not letting him.

If we had sound right now, I bet KT is on the verge of an asthma attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InvestinTest