GUILTY - Sidney Moorer, Obstruction of Justice Trial, Heather Elvis case, 28 Aug 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as it annoys us to hear NL repeatedly say, "if you don't mind," I LOVE that she keeps repeating, "look over here." It's driving the point home that he was doing everything he could to deflect attention from himself and everybody else at the compound.

Taylor Herlong tweets:

Looking back at Jeff Cauble's statements - "he came to give them a false statement because this (the clock) is ticking".

"Somebody's child is missing and he's saying look over here..." - state.

State says the statement "they still make payphones" alone shows Sidney was trying to mislead police.

State says Sidney's story did complete 180. Originally, he hadn't seen her and then she was stalking him/leaving notes.

This! I might have to take a week off and drive down for it. I wish I was kidding but I really need to be there in person.

ETA: NL is crushing this closing! IMO
Come on down!

"He had an affair, probably in the truck, so he had to get a new truck. I get it." Eh...or did he commit murder in the old truck?

NL sounds amazing right now!!!!!

I just got back from Myrtle Beach / Ocean Isle area this past weekend :) too bad I was a week early

It really bothers me when NL refers to Heather as "that girl." Say her name! Make her name stick in the minds of the Jury!!

HHHHaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa I'm dying at NL "I get it, he had an affair in that truck, he needed a new one"

IMO

bdickerson:

The prosecutor is pointing out deleted text messages from Moorer to Elvis telling her to call him. The messages were recovered as part of the investigation.

"Anything she had to say that would give us any guidance as to what was going on, he deleted it." - Livesay on text messages from Moorer's phone.

I wish the camera would focus on SM and TM during the State's closing.

It really bothers me when NL refers to Heather as "that girl." Say her name! Make her name stick in the minds of the Jury!!

I agree, I'm wondering though if she is referring to Heather as a "girl" to drill in that she was young and innocent.

Taylor Herlong:

State pointing out deleted messages of him asking Heather to call him. Heather replies, "I think you're a little obsessed with me."

Sidney told police Heather wouldn't quit calling him. State says every month he reached out to her twice as much as she did to him.

I wish the camera would focus on SM and TM during the State's closing.

I wanna see Sid's face when she attributed the "I think you're obsessed with me" text from Heather to him, when I really think that was actually to TM on SM's phone, wasn't it?

Bdickerson:

Livesay said there is not one shred of evidence to show that Moorer called Elvis to tell her to leave him alone. The prosecutor pointed out that the phone call came at the end of Elvis' date.

I agree, I'm wondering though if she is referring to Heather as a "girl" to drill in that she was young and innocent.

Maybe so; I didn't consider that. I do think she is doing a great job, though!

Yes, Nancy! Yes!

You're being chained to the bed, because your wife doesn't trust you, but she'll let you leave her in the truck and run across the street to the payphone? Nope. I'm not buying it either, Nancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield