GUILTY - Sidney Moorer, Obstruction of Justice Trial, Heather Elvis case, 28 Aug 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, defense atty shouldn't have asked about a date bc he then said they were both in jail and the get out jail/flip phone party was just a day after. I think he was trying to decredit his testimony by him not knowing an exact date but uh oh...lol

Also, do you think that SM and TM knew that he was meeting with the state about testifying?

There was a lot of talking between the Moorer family as he was walking through the courtroom after being dismissed. That leaves me to believe what you do, that they didn't know they were meeting. Did TM even know that dumbass SM shared his burner phone with cousin? Then the state rests. Mic drop style.

I wonder why the dumb**^% SM would have evidence on a new burner phone? I can't even place on how or why this would happen. How would he get a picture on this flip phone? Did he have this phone hidden while in jail or did he download this picture from somewhere else that is hidden?

I wonder why the idio......SM would have evidence on a new burner phone? I can't even place on how or why this would happen. How would he get a picture on this flip phone? Did he have this phone hidden while in jail or did he download this picture from somewhere else that is hidden?

*this post is just me speculating*
Maybe it was a phone from when he was seeing Heather. To communicate on the down low from TM? Maybe the night they hurt poor Heather, he took a pic? What other damning evidence could there be besides a pic, if it was a burner phone hidden from TM?

I wonder why the idio......SM would have evidence on a new burner phone? I can't even place on how or why this would happen. How would he get a picture on this flip phone? Did he have this phone hidden while in jail or did he download this picture from somewhere else that is hidden?

We don't know that it was a burner phone. We don't know that it was a picture. We don't know what it was.

It could have been a text. I just wonder why SM trotted it out.

Maybe it was a phone from when he was seeing Heather. To communicate on the down low from TM? Maybe the night they hurt poor Heather, he took a pic? What other damning evidence could there be besides a pic, if it was a burner phone hidden from TM?
Hmmm interesting thoughts! I hope more and more tidbits keep floating to the surface.

Why on earth would that mother let her daughter sit alone in the courtroom for the sentencing???? [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The two of them haven't considered the children throughout this whole ordeal. 😔

We don't know that it was a burner phone. We don't know that it was a picture. We don't know what it was.

I was just trying to go down the path of the cousin's testimony. It has me very curious and speculating. Is it ok to talk about what could potentially be on the phone besides a damning pic? Of course it could be texts but what could the text say and from whom? Maybe I just need to get back to binge watching Scandal and give the case a rest, lol :blushing:

Totally. Great way to put it. Welcome to WS, by the way :).
I've been around. Heather brought me to Web Sleuths. I'm razzledazzle and razzledazzle66 because I didn't know how else to sign in I'm tapatalk. [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I was just trying to go down the path of the cousin's testimony. It has me very curious and speculating. Is it ok to talk about what could potentially be on the phone besides a damning pic? Of course it could be texts but what could the text say and from whom? Maybe I just need to get back to binge watching Scandal and give the case a rest, lol :blushing:

I'm not a mod but I think it's ok to theorize!

I've been around. Heather brought me to Web Sleuths. I'm razzledazzle and razzledazzle66 because I didn't know how else to sign in I'm tapatalk. [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Oh ok....I knew razzledazzle existed, but your "10 posts" threw me off lol!

I had to come check things out again after dinner!

Something I remembered during one of the cell phone presentations (I don't remember if it was today's or yesterday), NL asked about identifying a number. She identified this one as Heather's, that one as Sidney's, and a third one the witness didn't have identification for. At the time I thought it must have been Tammy's (was there a Sprint rep? It sees like he called the number "one of ours" but I could be jumbled up), but now I'm wondering if it was this other flip phone.

I agree that it might have been a secret phone from before, rather than that he had downloaded a picture from, say, the cloud. We don't know what it was, but I just don't think this guy would have been rattled by anything in text other than a flat-out admission of guilt, KWIM?

Finally, I really think the defense and the Moorers were completely surprised by that testimony! Wish we could have seen the courtroom at that moment!

BBM for focus

Thinking more about this topic (violating the gag order)... TM's "day in court" is approaching. I REALLY think that the Solicitor should consider sending a subpoena to Mark Zuckerberg to look into who owns some of these FB pages that TM may Admin.

She can't possibly stay off of Facebook. She probably channeled a lot of her energy into fake profiles, lurking, and trolling through a few of these dubious pages IMO.

Anyone second that notion? I'll call Nancy first thing tomorrow with the tip. She's probably still enjoying Happy Hour right now.

Pre-trial hearing held for Tammy Moorer for violation of gag order

:mickey: :jail:

Couldn't agree more. There is no way she can stay off Facebook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams