GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 1m1 minute ago
Schiradi says they went out on a date to Banditos, he taught her how to drive a manual transmission, they went to the movies and he took her home. Schiraldi says they planned to meet up the next day.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 20s20 seconds ago
Schiraldi states they went to Banditos then to his home to watch a movie. He said he took her home sometime after 1 a.m. He said they texted and made plans for the next day. He said he called and texted Heather the next day and never got a response @WBTWNews13

Recap from closing arguments in SM obstruction of justice trial...

The third day of the obstruction of justice trial for Sidney Moorer included testimony by a forensic expert specializing in analyzing cell phone location data and from Tammy Moorer's cousin, who said Sidney Moorer showed him "something" on a cell phone indicating that Moorer knew more about Heather Elvis' disappearance than what he told police.

Closing arguments concluded in Sidney Moorer obstruction of justice trial, jury to be charged

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 30s30 seconds ago
Schiraldi recalled the first time he realized Elvis went missing: "Her roommate messaged me asking me to call her. She informed me of everything that was going on."

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 21s21 seconds ago
Schiraldi said on December 18th, Heather Elvis' roommate called him and said they have been unable to find or reach Heather and asked Schiraldi to call Heather's father. @WBTWNews13

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 29s29 seconds ago
Schiraldi says he tried to get in touch with her the next day but she didn't answer. He says Elvis's roommate contacted him later saying they couldn't find her.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 2m2 minutes ago
Defense now in cross examination. Shiraldi testifies that Elvis was not on her phone during the date and did not seem scared and never got the impression she was threatened. @WBTWNews13

Schiraldi says he didn't get the impression Elvis was pregnant on the date. He also says he doesn't know Tammy Moorer.

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 1m1 minute ago
Schiraldi testifies that Elvis didn't seem scared, didn't drink any alcohol or do any drugs during their date.

*Reminder that she wasn't of legal age at time time.

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 15s15 seconds ago
Next witness is Casey Guskiewicz, an officer with the Horry County Police Department.

Next witness: Casey Guskiewicz. He's a Corporal with the Horry County Police Department.

This defense attorney bugs me .. not just because he's on the defense, but just his mannerisms and the way he talks :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Agreed. He's not coming across as effective, IMO.

I especially hate when he looks at his notes for long periods of time and stumbles to get the questions out. Maybe those are actually Tammy's questions... I did see her pass down a piece of paper at one point.

What in the world was the defense attorney talking about WRT Heather texting a pay phone at 11PM?

Was wondering the same thing, I was also wondering why state didn't object to relevance but either way I guess it doesn't matter b/c the timeline will show that she wasn't texting or calling payphone at 11:00 pm.

IMO

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 50s50 seconds ago
Officer Guskiewicz showing on a map where the defendant Tammy Moorer’s home is in congruent to Peachtree Boat Landing where Elvis’ abandoned car was found @WBTWNews13

DpFF3iaV4AAJuTo.jpg

We are now seeing a map of the area near Peachtree Landing and the defendant's house. He was the one who found Heather Elvis' car at the landing. Finger is hiding the jury.

DpFGGlyX4AUlkw1.jpg

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 4m4 minutes ago
Solicitor Christopher Helms asking Cpl. Guskiewicz to walk through aerial view of area near Peachtree Road.

DpFFtcSVAAA82eA.jpg

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 17s18 seconds ago
Officer Guskiewicz arrived to the Peachtree Boat Landing at 4 a.m. He found a car parked there and ran the license plate number and the car came back to the owner having the last name Elvis @WBTWNews13

Guskiewicz testifies that nothing appeared to be wrong with the car. It was locked. Didn't return as stolen. Only thing weird was the way it was parked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member