GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 3m3 minutes ago
Here are Google Maps views of Peachtree Landing, where Heather Elvis' car was found, as well as the general view of the map they're showing here in court. @wpdeabc15
DpFIp5AX4AEQGyQ.jpg

DpFIp5DXoAAJ1Ws.jpg

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 1m1 minute ago
PROGRAMMING NOTE: The live feed probably looks insanely dark right now. They just turned the lights off so we can see some night-time dashcam footage. @wpdeabc15

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 58s58 seconds ago
Jury just watched dashcam video of a recreation the route he took the night Cpl. Guskiewicz went to Peachtree landing where he found Heather Elvis's car. The video was taken on a different night with the same conditions.

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 21s21 seconds ago
Lunch break for about 45 minutes. We will probably stop the live stream to conserve our camera's battery. I will be back when testimony resumes.

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 1m1 minute ago
Court is now breaking for lunch. I'll have more updates as soon as we get back.

tweet I found...

Long gone are the rockstar photographer groupie look. tammy moorer looks ridden with guilt and regret - i dont feel remorse but i can feel that she wishes she could turn the clock back. its incredible what you can read from someone over the period of nearly 5 years.

tweet I found...

Long gone are the rockstar photographer groupie look. tammy moorer looks ridden with guilt and regret - i dont feel remorse but i can feel that she wishes she could turn the clock back. its incredible what you can read from someone over the period of nearly 5 years.

Disagree. No guilt there.

tweet I found...

Found this in my notes. I think it was from her reunion.com page. Not exactly sure.
Tammy Caison
Age 41
Socastee High School ' 90
Myrtle Beach , SC

After High School I continued to study Photography and Journalism. It was a passion of mine. I went on to tour with several rock bands and had pictures published in quite a few national publications! It was an exciting time for me. Lots of parties, Celebrity friends, Traveling all the time, and I really had a LOT of fun! In 1995 I settled down somewhat. In 1997 I met my future husband (who is four years younger than me.) We were married in March of 1998 and started our family about 13 months later. We now have three gorgeous children. Two sons and one daughter. My husband has his own company so I get to stay at home with my children these days. My life is a dream. We travel all the time. We love to go to Disney World (anyone else visit there frequently? We'd love to talk about it w/ ya!) Last year we stayed at Disne for more than 40 days!!! (4 Different Trips...needless to say we are Disney JUNKIES!) We have a VERY nice home that we built ourselves.

anyone learn anything new so far? I cant think of anything offhand. It was hard to hear on my laptop.

That SM got his phone back the day after which the state said would be in testimony later. I guess there is cell phone data to back that up but he also mentioned him being tied to the bed and her going along with him which the defense also mentioned in his opening. (About her riding along with with him to Walmart) so I guess they must have firm evidence of that?

IMO

That SM got his phone back the day after which the state said would be in testimony later. I guess there is cell phone data to back that up but he also mentioned him being tied to the bed and her going along with him which the defense also mentioned in his opening. (About her riding along with with him to Walmart) so I guess they must have firm evidence of that?

IMO

Yep, got rid of the problem so now reward the bad boy by giving his phone back. Someone was very sure the threat was taken care of.

IMO
Oh, yeah - that all his power was restored on the 18th/19th.
I always thought that Sid said TM was with him but I never believed it - although I'm not sure why now.

Hey guys. Question regarding this “Cooke said there was a confrontation with Elvis and the other girls that worked at Tilted Kilt and that Elvis wanted to leave work because she believed Tammy Moorer found about about the relationship.”

A confrontation with coworkers who were anti-Sidney and Heather, as a couple? Or coworkers who were giving her a heads up that Tammy knew? Sorry, I’m not able to watch it currently and I’m curious

Oh - I would like a very detailed description on what's going on in court after lunch, as it will be getting late here & I'll need to go to sleep! :)

See you all tomorrow!
Good Night, Niner! Sorry to read you were having issues trying to post the tweets earlier. Hopefully all sorted for tomorrow! Sleep well!!!!

After High School I continued to study Photography and Journalism. It was a passion of mine. I went on to tour with several rock bands and had pictures published in quite a few national publications! It was an exciting time for me. Lots of parties, Celebrity friends, Traveling all the time, and I really had a LOT of fun! In 1995 I settled down somewhat. In 1997 I met my future husband (who is four years younger than me.) We were married in March of 1998 and started our family about 13 months later. We now have three gorgeous children. Two sons and one daughter. My husband has his own company so I get to stay at home with my children these days. My life is a dream. We travel all the time. We love to go to Disney World (anyone else visit there frequently? We'd love to talk about it w/ ya!) Last year we stayed at Disne for more than 40 days!!! (4 Different Trips...needless to say we are Disney JUNKIES!) We have a VERY nice home that we built ourselves.

Attachments

• e4b5462298e194ad4e12b3404ce88145.png
    e4b5462298e194ad4e12b3404ce88145.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics