GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to sit down and shut up. His questions make no sense. Grasping....
tenor.gif

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 50s50 seconds ago
Officer Guskiewicz showing on a map where the defendant Tammy Moorer’s home is in congruent to Peachtree Boat Landing where Elvis’ abandoned car was found @WBTWNews13

DpFF3iaV4AAJuTo.jpg

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 1m1 minute ago
We are now seeing a map of the area near Peachtree Landing and the defendant's house. He was the one who found Heather Elvis' car at the landing. Finger is hiding the jury.

DpFGGlyX4AUlkw1.jpg

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 4m4 minutes ago
Solicitor Christopher Helms asking Cpl. Guskiewicz to walk through aerial view of area near Peachtree Road.

DpFFtcSVAAA82eA.jpg

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 17s18 seconds ago
Officer Guskiewicz arrived to the Peachtree Boat Landing at 4 a.m. He found a car parked there and ran the license plate number and the car came back to the owner having the last name Elvis @WBTWNews13

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 1m1 minute ago
Guskiewicz testifies that nothing appeared to be wrong with the car. It was locked. Didn't return as stolen. Only thing weird was the way it was parked.

I personally found a lot of debris: cigarettes, water & soda bottles, trash, and other debris <modsnip - hinting at add'l info> at PTL during the week that the initial search was performed.

I was baffled as to WHY the specific area around where HE's car was found was not spotless from all the potential trace evidence scattered about the area was not collected!!! All in plain sight!

HCDP was focused on the Waccamaw River and in the river itself when I was there.

This has always been a big irritation with me during the start of the search/investigation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally found a lot of debris: cigarettes, water & soda bottles, trash, and other debris <modsnip - hinting at add'l info> at PTL during the week that the initial search was performed.

I was baffled as to WHY the specific area around where HE's car was found was not spotless from all the potential trace evidence scattered about the area was not collected!!! All in plain sight!

HCDP was focused on the Waccamaw River and in the river itself when I was there.

This has always been a big irritation with me during the start of the search/investigation.
I remember you stating that frustration when this first happened too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, so does that mean he knows how her car got to Peachtree Landing and he's trying to trip the officer up
My apologies. They were discussing the video showing the Moorer's truck, and defense is tryign to say the road goes in two directions after the video, and there's no video of which way the vehicle went, so can't say it went to Peach Tree Landing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans