GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of forensics in this case just grinds my gears. Like PTF stated, the area was a mess and one would think the entire area around the car would be "bagged and tagged" If those cigs had Heather's DNA it could prove she was there smoking while she waited and if there was a cigar butt there, they could possibly get SM DNA and prove they were together and so much other information that could have come from the small details. etc etc

IMO
Yeah, I agree! Not good...not good at all!!

Better. Thanks!!
Okayyyyy, what did you do?? No sooner do you click onto the link and we lose coverage!! What gives?
th
th

Tammy hasn't been locked up, right? I mean I know she was that time when she claimed she was pregnant, but otherwise she's been free? I think i remember the judge letting them move to FL at one point. Did they ever move there and live? I wish Sidney would grow a pair, fess up to what happened, and if Tammy is the one that planned this, let it be known. I have a feeling neither one will ever admit to what happened though. They probably feel like they've gotten by with murder since they arne't charged with murder, no body has been found, etc. Ugh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat