GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One very key thing perked my interest, in the State's opening. ....that Sidney got his phone back the morning after Heather went missing. That is the witness that I want to hear from.

This detail makes it seem like Tammy knew that Heather was no longer a problem for her.

What a relationship between SM and TM.
SM chains him to the bed, and returns TM's phone.
Is he a child, helpless?
No wonder Heather was frightened of TM.
Why does SM stay?
What else will we hear.
MOO.

I realize that the jury box isn't being shown by the live stream. It just seems to me that Tammy is sitting at the end of the defense table, looking straight at the jury box. Am I seeing/thinking this correctly? If so, it seems like a huge mistake for the defense to make.

Perhaps Defence wants the Jury, to see TM crying, how upsetting all this is, as she is so innocent.o_O
A tactic.
MOO.

TW is still pretending on her alter ego Facebook page that she's not the one behind it and is only posting on breaks (from her cell phone I imagine). She's so obvious! lol

She also was sure to ask everyone what they thought about the defense asking SS about the "11:20 text to the pay phone." It was actually 11PM, but I guess the defense must have read her note wrong and said 11.

IMO, MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member