GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, everyone, for posting updates. I wasn't able to watch or follow yesterday or most of today. I backread everything, while listening to the live feed. I have some thoughts, but I want to keep listening. I will just say that I was blown away when y'all mentioned the hotel receipt. I just hope there's more new info to come.

Thanks again for being so diligent; it's great to see everyone!

HAHA! Our local college is Coastal Carolina University. The school colors are teal and gold. Students, fans, locals, etc. like to wear teal on Tuesdays to show support.
Awesome!!! I actually thought it was Heathers favourite colour..don't ask me where I read that though but I did!! Ah well, thanks for the info, learn something new everyday! :D

BTW Surfside, it's great to see you again. You're one of the few, I remember following/discussing Heathers case a few years back. :D

Have not been able to watch. Is there any new evidence that we didn't see in SM's trials?

Here's all I can think of so far:

There was a hotel receipt and hotel key in HE's car. It was traced to an inn and the room had been reserved and paid for by SM. We don't know when, but they say a few weeks before she disappeared.

Her former supervisor testified that HE took a pregnancy test in early December at the Tilted Kilt. The result was "error." It was a digital test.

Some of HE's friends pranked her and called her pretending to be TM. She was so scared/freaked out she left work. Can't remember when this was.

A former coworker said HE showed her a text she received that showed SM going down on a woman.

I missed some of the phone stuff this afternoon because I was out.

Prosecutors argued a South Carolina couple plotted to kidnap the husband’s 20-year-old lover over rumors swirling around their small resort town that the young woman might be pregnant.

The revelation surfaced Tuesday in the kidnapping trial of Tammy Moorer, who is accused of conspiring with her husband, Sidney Moorer, to abduct Heather Elvis, a hostess who mysteriously vanished in December 2013 from Myrtle Beach.

Prosecutors said Tammy erupted into a “fire of jealously” when she learned of Sidney’s extramarital affair with Elvis, but became more furious over the possibility that he got the 20-year-old pregnant.

Prior to her disappearance, Elvis had rapidly gained weight and gone up three bra sizes in her work uniform at the Tilted Kilt, a Celtic-themed pub where she initially met 38-year-old Sidney, prosecutors said.
https://nypost.com/2018/10/09/wife-...dnap-husbands-mistress-over-pregnancy-rumors/
upload_2018-10-9_18-12-39.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members