GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnipped>

Just curious..

I can't decide if I think I'M got dumped somewhere on their road trip or if she's close to home. I cant even begin to imagine what that feels like for her family.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's odd that her phone didn't go "into the apartment." I'm not sure it would be that accurate. I have an app on my phone to track my teenagers and while it tells me what address they are at, I can't tell if they are in the parking lot or inside the building.

I agree with you that she never made it to PTL. She was killed and disposed of at Longbeard's in my opinion. They took a chance that their precautions with not using phones and choosing places with no cameras would pay off, and in part that worked out for them. I think she was put in the dumpster at LB and by the time the phone records showed she was even there, she was long gone :(.
The forensics witness testified that her phone was in the parking lot, similar to when he could tell it was next to a dumpster at LB's.

I think she was gone by LB's as well and that's why her phone didn't go into her apartment.

I think she was gone after Lbs too..i think someone staryed to panic and that explains the phone calls. I don't think the car was ever supposed to be at PTL. They wanted her to disappear and i think the plan was to leave her car at her apartment... I could also see Tammy starting to back track on her plan and that's why she went home after making SM sweat she came and got him. IMO all we have are theories because these people are selfish and won't tell the truth.

I’ve commented previously on this case a few times, but haven’t lately.
Anyway, coming out of lurking to say that the jury got this one right!
Despite TM thinking that she could talk her way out of this as she has done for most of her life, IMO, what was done in the dark was, finally, laid out and brought to the light.
Justice for Heather was-in a small way-served today. I hope you can rest easier dear Moonchild.

Agree with you about the pregnancy & the DNA.
Believe they got rid of her right away. They had some kind of a plan beforehand – they knew what they were going to do with her. She’s close by. It was premeditated. Think she’s somewhere in the Myrtle Beach area but I’m not sure she could ever be recovered for the reasons you stated. Don’t believe Tammy wanted Heather near her private spaces, either - she just wanted her gone. Seems like Tammy would have made herself known to Heather in a calculating cruel way. Can’t allow myself to think about how bad it must have been for Heather. “Hell hath no wrath like a woman scorned.”
This is just a heartbreaking case all the way around. The Moorer children are completely innocent and yet they have been dragged into this & have suffered and will suffer. Pray they each get some good counseling. Also hope the youngest one gets to socialize with other children and go to school before he is completely grown.
Doubtful but maybe their father will make a deal. <modsnipped- accusations> Glad she is in a place now she can’t hurt anyone else on the outside - removed from society as it should be.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree about Longbeards. I just don't think there was enough time spent at PTL for anything to have happened there.

I know I signed off but I can’t sleep. So, TM text to AC about “he ad” was during the time Heather was at LBs? That is horrific IMO just trying to figure up the new TL testimony that we didn’t have before this trial. Anything else to add?

IMO

What was the mention about the other place near PTL that was brought up? By the water? About the pings? You hear something twice or more you have to take notice coming from the stand and a facebook page with this convict. (yes, convict)

The Moorer children are completely innocent and yet they have been dragged into this & have suffered and will suffer.

Unfortunately, they don't even realize how they've suffered because of how they've been reared. Why would they think it was anything less than normal if it's all they know? So very sad :(.

I agree that the deed, as sick and probably horrific as it is to think about, went down at LB.
The time at Peachtree was just entirely too short to (a) take HE by surprise (b) kidnap her or otherwise detain her (c) shut off all data to her phone (d) torture and kill her.
IMO, I don’t think TM would be happy with JUST kidnapping her or JUST getting rid of her. I would almost bet there was torture of some kind involved so that TM could gloat over HE and let her know she “won”.
I believe HE body was disposed of in the dumpster at LB and, if it was a locked dumpster, I bet SM knew where the key was located since he would help himself to the kitchen there anyway.
I also would almost bet that they did keep her cellphone and other “trophies” and I would bet they’re near their house somewhere.

I just have to say thank you to all of you. I came here because of Heather, and it’s always felt like a safe place to share and talk. I don’t ever comment on FB posts related to her case because of fear.

When I came back a few weeks ago, i found it comforting to see so many of the regulars I remember from past threads. I feel like we all know each other. There is someone in particular that I remember thinking a few years back was definitely on the Ms side, and I got a bit worried, but as time went on, I realized she was just playing devil’s advocate, and really wanted justice for heather, like the rest of us. I learned to appreciate those posts because I enjoyed thinking about things from different perspectives.

I remember some of you going out and looking for the payphone, following the route to PTL, etc. I did so much of the same and always wondered if any of my WS friends were there.

I drive by Peachtree Rd everyday. I still look in the wooded areas along the roads (especially after heavy rains) for any sign- even though it’s been years.

My heart rejoiced with all of yours today. I yelled when I saw the verdict. NL was amazing and told the story of that night perfectly- she spoke for Heather. Who knows if it was accurate, but it sure fit. My heart breaks with all of yours too, as the realization sets in that although there is a guilty verdict, that won’t bring Heather back. The relief was quickly replaced with sadness. I still want so many answers. The unknown is difficult to accept.

Ditto to everything you just said! That was me who posted the video of the drive from Longbeards to Augusta Plantation Rd (where her phone was tracked turning around) and the one who investigated whether the pay phone worked. I, too, feel like I know the regular posters in this case personally. Lots of love and admiration for you guys :)

I know I signed off but I can’t sleep. So, TM text to AC about “he ad” was during the time Heather was at LBs? That is horrific IMO just trying to figure up the new TL testimony that we didn’t have before this trial. Anything else to add?

IMO

"He ad"

Bc/ad for Christians,

some folks believe ad stands for after death?( technically I think that is incorrect, but that is what many people think it stands for).

I went to long beards at one time, and I got a really strange Vibe with the retention Pond to the right of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23