GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the preg test box found in Bri/Heather's rented condo in the trash -- that couldn't have been the preg test SM purchased, right? Because when H.E. met up with SM (allegedly) at LongBeards, whatever happened would have happened there. They wouldn't have gone back to HE's place for her to then take the preg test...or was there enough time to do this?

LE didn't collect the preg box and put it into evidence, but my question is was this test the same as the one SM purchased or no?

I'm very happy with the jury finding TM GUILTY of both charges, however I don't understand why the judge would allow her to serve her two sentences concurrently. I think she was found guilty of both charges, and deserves 60 years.

I just heard the news of Tammy being found guilty and I agree with you. But I’m glad the verdict was guilty. Like all of you I wish Heather could be found.

I just tried to search and find the first mention of the Moorers here and I can't find old threads. Thread #1 ends Dec 28, 2013 and then there is a big gap before a new one starts. What's up with that?

Before Christ/Anno Domini but it does mean after Christ’s birth. It is typical mistaken for after his death.
Coming out of lurkdom only because it’s the one thing I DO know.

Glad to see you Post, angelbaker, on something you know.:):)
I, for one, also have theories, as many others, and we 'don't know'.
So beaut you're posting, and I feel, its OK to write, what you think, but aren't sure about.
We discuss loads.
Hope you understand, my explanation, in hoping you will post more often.
MOO.

Regarding the preg test box found in Bri/Heather's rented condo in the trash -- that couldn't have been the preg test SM purchased, right? Because when H.E. met up with SM (allegedly) at LongBeards, whatever happened would have happened there. They wouldn't have gone back to HE's place for her to then take the preg test...or was there enough time to do this?

LE didn't collect the preg box and put it into evidence, but my question is was this test the same as the one SM purchased or no?

I was thinking about the Pregnancy test, and I feel you're correct in thinking HE didn't return home with the one SM purchased.
Perhaps, the SM pregnancy test and Cigar, was pretending that SM is happy, if HE is pregnant, and a way to 'call and meet' with HE.
Horrid actions may possibly have happened there, at Longbeards: no more HE, or NL maybe correct in her Closing theory.

But I would think, any young girl, would buy a pregnancy test, immediately she had any thoughts, she could be pregnant.
Bri had stated, there had been a test previously, being inconclusive.
The one found, could be one HE bought, another one, to check.
It just happened, to be in the trash when searched.
MOO.

I just tried to search and find the first mention of the Moorers here and I can't find old threads. Thread #1 ends Dec 28, 2013 and then there is a big gap before a new one starts. What's up with that?

there was a period of time (@beginning) when we were unable to discuss the Moorer's on here, since they were not named as poi's or suspects.

Last edited:
I don't believe they would show a picture or produce a picture if the state didn't have reason for charges of murder. One big one down, let's see how it falls. I feel there might be a coming to truth. If not, they rot for many years in prison. Geee what would I do? Tell her family where she is fgs!

Hi everyone!! I can't believe I missed the verdict come in!! :( I was here when the jurors asked to view the Walmart Video and also asked after TM's late fathers phone then went back to the deliberating room. Since there were very few tweets coming through I made myself a hot milo, sat in my lazy boy chair--woke up a couple hours later to the news a verdict had been reached!!
jaw-smiley.gif
Checked title of thread and sure enough the word "GUILTY" jumped out at me!! I had to pinch myself cause I thought I was dreaming at first lol. Had something like 80 pages of posts to catch up on, but was well worth the read!! (Sorry for falling asleep when I was supposed to be on Twitter Duty--I'd only had 2 hrs sleep after having to make a 3 hr car trip in the car last night, so was absolutely knackered when I woke at 1.30am--my sincere apologies to those who read the tweets).

Glad the jurors got it right! I viewed a video where TM was hugging the kids. I literally broke down there and then, so very very sad for those kids. Nevertheless, 30 years isn't long enough. THROW AWAY THE KEY. We do not need people like TM living amongst us!!

Hi everyone!! I can't believe I missed the verdict come in!! :( I was here when the jurors asked to view the Walmart Video and also asked after TM's late fathers phone then went back to the deliberating room. Since there were very few tweets coming through I made myself a hot milo, sat in my lazy boy chair--woke up a couple hours later to the news a verdict had been reached!!
jaw-smiley.gif
Checked title of thread and sure enough the word "GUILTY" jumped out at me!! I had to pinch myself cause I thought I was dreaming at first lol. Had something like 80 pages of posts to catch up on, but was well worth the read!! (Sorry for falling asleep when I was supposed to be on Twitter Duty--I'd only had 2 hrs sleep after having to make a 3 hr car trip in the car last night, so was absolutely knackered when I woke at 1.30am--my sincere apologies to those who read the tweets).

Glad the jurors got it right! I viewed a video where TM was hugging the kids. I literally broke down there and then, so very very sad for those kids. Nevertheless, 30 years isn't long enough. THROW AWAY THE KEY. We do not need people like TM living amongst us!!

With all your hard work, I was wondering where you were as hadn't seen any of your posts, at Verdict: thinking possibly napping.
I posted, asking about you, but called you Unbelievable.
How silly of me.:(:(:(

With all your hard work, I was wondering where you were as hadn't seen any of your posts, at Verdict: thinking possibly napping.
I posted, asking about you, but called you Unbelievable.
How silly of me.:(:(:(
Aww..thanks, tmar!! I saw your post and had a chuckle to myself because I knew you meant Undiscovered lol. I'm so angry with myself, as I had been doing so well, being here on time everything, then fell asleep and missed the verdict when it came in--not happy Jan!! :( Reading all your guys posts though, I felt the vibe--it was awesome!!! :D

I'm wondering if I should *still* post the tweets, LOL the ones that came in while I was asleep I mean. I still have the tweeters accounts up, and I can see how much they've tweeted. Or maybe not, everything has been said anyway which is fantastic! :D

Law & Crime Network‏Verified account @LawCrimeNetwork 14h14 hours ago
#TammyMoorer - Verdict to be read any moment. https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/tammy-moorer/verdict-watch-tammy-moorer-on-trial-for-allegedly-kidnapping-husbands-mistress-heather-elvis/ …

DqNXmC8UUAAkXrr.jpg

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 14h14 hours ago
A bailiff just came and said the jury has reached a verdict. @WBTWNews13

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 14h14 hours ago
We're getting word that the jury has reached a verdict.

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 14h14 hours ago
We have a verdict in the Tammy Moorer trial

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 14h14 hours ago
Jury has reached a decision

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 14h14 hours ago
#TammyMoorer leans over to family awaiting the reading of the verdict. https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/watch-live-now-lawandcrime-network/law-crime-network/ …

DqNWzCaU8AA6eYb.jpg

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 14h14 hours ago
WATCH LIVE: verdict is in for Tammy Moorer https://www.facebook.com/WPDEABC15/videos/301669210436463/ …

People are filing back in the courtroom now. Tammy is here, Elvis family is on their side -- sitting closer to one another than they have for most of the trial

Only a few empty seats left

Judge is in an here comes the jury. First, he's telling people about not to react to the said verdict.

#TammyMoorer - Judge instructs the gallery that if they can't contain their reactions they need to leave court now.

#TammyMoorer - The jury finds Tammy Moorer GUILTY of kidnapping #HeatherElvis

Cathy Russon Retweeted Cathy Russon

#TammyMoorer - She is also found guilty of conspiracy to kidnap.

BREAKING: The jury finds #TammyMoorer GUILTY of kidnapping and GUILTY of conspiracy to kidnap @WBTWNews13

VERDICT: The jury finds Tammy Moorer guilty of kidnapping and conspiracy to commit kidnapping.

Jury finds Tammy Moorer guilty of conspiracy and kidnapping

#TammyMoorer is hugging her children after her guilty verdict just came down before her sentencing @WBTWNews13

DqNaQg0XgAEkgW4.jpg

Defense is bringing back motions, including new trial. Pretty standard.

#TammyMoorer - Mitigating factors defense is presenting includes Tammy attending a Pentecostal church and singing in the choir.

The defense is renewing all motions including one for a directed verdict. Judge denies.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 14h14 hours ago
Defense asks for new trial, judge denies the motion. Tammy Moorer found guilty of kidnapping and conspiracy to kidnap. Court taking a quick recess. Then judge will sentence Moorer.

Going to do sentencing in about 5 minutes

Tammy Moorer stands and hugs her daughter in the courtroom during a brief recess after she’s found guilty by a jury for kidnapping and conspiring to kidnap missing woman Heather Elvis.

DqNaOXNX0AA92rY.jpg

#TammyMoorer - Defense attorney now presenting mitigating factors.

#TammyMoore - Tammy talking to judge, "I felt like I had to do my own trial" She says she's Heather's number 1 advocate. HUH

DqNcEKJUcAA7ywI.jpg

#TammyMoorer says she wants to know what happened to Heather probably more than her family. WHAT

#TammyMoorer telling the judge she was not happy with her representation and said "I'm Heather's number one advocate and I want to know what happened to her" She continues to claim her innocence @WBTWNews13

"I felt like I had to do my own trial" -Tammy Moorer

"I am Heather's number one advocate. I want to know what happened to her," Tammy Moorer says to the judge. "The truth is in discovery."

"I feel like I'm begging for my life for something I didn't have anything to do with," says Moorer.

Tammy Moorer is blaming her lawyers saying she never felt comfortable with them

#HeatherElvis's father, Terry Elvis asks the judge to impose the maximum sentence.

DqNcvnHU0AMd9yk.jpg

Terry Elvis, Heather's father is speaking to the court saying she's still missing and asking the judge to impose the maximum sentence @WBTWNews13

Terry Elvis is speaking now. He's asking the court to impose the maximum sentence.

Terry Elvis is speaking now

"My daughter is still missing to this day"

Elvis’ father asks for maximum possible sentence. Elvis’ mom is emotional.

#TammyMoorer - Heather's mother tells the judge the Moorers have shamed Heather in the public eye.

DqNdHe4UwAEU7Sb.jpg

Debbie Elvis speaking to the court now saying "They took her life and ruined ours" and asking the judge to give Tammy the maximum sentence until she comes forward with where her Heather is @WBTWNews13

Debbie Elvis says whatever Tammy and Sidney did to Heather wasn't enough. She says they ruined her families lives and and is asking the judge to give her the maximum sentence until she comes forward with where Heather is.

"They had to disparage her and shame her in the public eye afterwards," Debbie Elvis says of the Moorers

"Five years later they are still holding her hostage," Debbie Elvis says of her daughter. "They stole her life and they ruined ours."

Morgan Elvis also asks for the maximum sentence. “She stole my sister from me.”

#TammyMoorer - Now #HeatherElvis's sister speaks. "She stole my sister from me." She starts breaking down.

Morgan Elvis, Heather's sister speaking to the court asking that Tammy get the maximum sentence because "my sister never got to hold on to her parents and cry and say goodbye" @WBTWNews13

Morgan Elvis asks the judge to give her the max. sentence. "As much as I do feel for her children, my sister never got to hold on to her parents and cry and say goodbye," she says "my family has fallen apart and will never recover."

#TammyMoorer sentenced to 30 years on each charge, to run concurrently.
DqNeyV6VAAAdFQ6.jpg

DqNe7poU4AAEN5i.jpg

Judge Culbertson has sentenced #TammyMoorer to 30 years in prison. @WBTWNews13

The judge sentences Tammy Moorer to 30 years in prison.

#TammyMoore - Tammy talking to judge, "I felt like I had to do my own trial" She says she's Heather's number 1 advocate. HUH

DqNcEKJUcAA7ywI.jpg

#TammyMoorer says she wants to know what happened to Heather probably more than her family. WHAT

#TammyMoorer telling the judge she was not happy with her representation and said "I'm Heather's number one advocate and I want to know what happened to her" She continues to claim her innocence @WBTWNews13

"I felt like I had to do my own trial" -Tammy Moorer

"I am Heather's number one advocate. I want to know what happened to her," Tammy Moorer says to the judge. "The truth is in discovery."

"I feel like I'm begging for my life for something I didn't have anything to do with," says Moorer.
(Snipped for space)
The judge sentences Tammy Moorer to 30 years in prison.

Thanks Undiscovered (Unbelievable)!!!:):):)
Wonderful summary, all together, so great for reference.

A lot of times when I am watching a trial and it gets to the end, I get extremely nervous that the outcome won't be what I want. I didn't get to watch most of this trial, damn time difference. But I followed. I was nervous, and sadden at first but the more I watched, the more I knew there was no way Tammy was going home. Thanks to the team of Prosecutors who worked hard to tell Heather's story and to get her voiced heard.

Now on to Sidney.

Thanks Undiscovered (Unbelievable)!!!:):):)
Wonderful summary, all together, so great for reference.
Thanks, tmar!! LOL@Unbelievable. They are long as, but as you say, all together and yes, great for reference!! One doesn't have to go back over pages and pages looking for something specific that happened in the Trial, well happened on verdict day anyway!! Phew. I feel better, thanks so much for your support! :D

A lot of times when I am watching a trial and it gets to the end, I get extremely nervous that the outcome won't be what I want. I didn't get to watch most of this trial, damn time difference. But I followed. I was nervous, and sadden at first but the more I watched, the more I knew there was no way Tammy was going home. Thanks to the team of Prosecutors who worked hard to tell Heather's story and to get her voiced heard.

Now on to Sidney.
Hi keeponsearching! I know what you mean. With this trial though, I felt quite confident all the way through! I knew TM was going down big time (I actually posted that way back *thumbs up*).

Yes, now bring on Sidney Moorer already!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE