GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time poster..caught up in this since it began 5 yrs ago. Helped search for HE. If I may offer my opinion. SM & TM went way to far and calculated way to well to leave HE in a dumpster or retention pond. Even NL gave TM credit for her cunning and calculated MO.

The M's house is only about 1500 ft from the river, through deep woods. I believe it did go down at PTL, HE tied in the back bed of the pickup (easily cleaned with no DNA ever to be found) and taken back to the M's house where SM carried her through the woods to the river. Now I'm sure DNR and all searched and searched...side scan sonars don't work well in black water rivers....and if I remember correctly, it rained the next day....further covering tracks.

I believe so. That's why her mugshot says February 21, 2014. She's technically has already served 5 years of her 30 year sentence.

1pHyPnL.jpg

I'm not so sure that having an ankle bracelet translates to receiving time off her sentence like it would if she was on "house arrest status." Similarly, I'm not sure that being behind bars on different charges would count either.

I certainly would like for clarification though, as I'm only guessing.

What's with all the crazy thread names on the main HE page?

When we first started out here we could not discuss anyone that wasn't named POI which was nobody in the beginning but people knew that Heather had had a previous relationship with SM and others knew of the phone records but couldn't talk about much of anything.Then there were searches and people got in trouble with the M family and others arrested so yeah, it's been a wild 5 years. If you are starting now and go back, I'm sure it's confusing lol

I just tried to search and find the first mention of the Moorers here and I can't find old threads. Thread #1 ends Dec 28, 2013 and then there is a big gap before a new one starts. What's up with that?

We probably got locked out since there wasn't a POI named and we were discussing "OMM" aka SM and such. :)

We probably got locked out since there wasn't a POI named and we were discussing "OMM" aka SM and such. :)

I think things got so crazy that the mods ended up just deleting allot of threads because cleaning them up was too burdensome. Unfortunately there was allot of good info in those threads that was lost.

First time poster..caught up in this since it began 5 yrs ago. Helped search for HE. If I may offer my opinion. SM & TM went way to far and calculated way to well to leave HE in a dumpster or retention pond. Even NL gave TM credit for her cunning and calculated MO.

The M's house is only about 1500 ft from the river, through deep woods. I believe it did go down at PTL, HE tied in the back bed of the pickup (easily cleaned with no DNA ever to be found) and taken back to the M's house where SM carried her through the woods to the river. Now I'm sure DNR and all searched and searched...side scan sonars don't work well in black water rivers....and if I remember correctly, it rained the next day....further covering tracks.

Thank you! I agree something happened at PTL but I don't think SM could have carried her that far through the woods. Did they have access to a 4 wheeler? Is there a trail going back there?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member