GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jury hands down verdict in Tammy Moorer kidnapping case

After the courtroom emptied, Elvis’ family and friends laughed and hugged in a waiting room. They also spoke to the media that gathered. Terry Elvis, Heather’s father, expressed some disappointment with the sentences running at the same time instead of back-to-back.

Morgan Elvis said she would tell Tammy Moorer, “take that!”

“(Heather) would enjoy the fact we got to see Tammy squirm, we got to see her break,” Morgan Elvis said. “We got to see her uncomfortable and cornered because she did something wrong to her. She would feel like she got her day.”

A lot of times when I am watching a trial and it gets to the end, I get extremely nervous that the outcome won't be what I want. I didn't get to watch most of this trial, damn time difference. But I followed. I was nervous, and sadden at first but the more I watched, the more I knew there was no way Tammy was going home. Thanks to the team of Prosecutors who worked hard to tell Heather's story and to get her voiced heard.

Now on to Sidney.

I had read the posts about her being found guilty before watching the videos (I even changed my morning gym session to this afternoon just to catch up on the happenings overnight), but I didn't realise that I was holding my breath while watching the videos until the guilty verdict was pronounced!

With all your hard work, I was wondering where you were as hadn't seen any of your posts, at Verdict: thinking possibly napping.
I posted, asking about you, but called you Unbelievable.
How silly of me.:(:(:(
Well she did do an Unbelievable job at posting tweets during the trial so I can see how you got her name confused! ;):D

Sorry you missed the verdict @UndiscoveredTruth, it’s understandable you were taking a well deserved nap and thank you so very much for all your hard work!!

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 14h14 hours ago
#TammyMoore - Tammy talking to judge, "I felt like I had to do my own trial" She says she's Heather's number 1 advocate. HUH

DqNcEKJUcAA7ywI.jpg

Cathy Russon Retweeted Cathy Russon

#TammyMoorer says she wants to know what happened to Heather probably more than her family. WHAT

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 14h14 hours ago
#TammyMoorer telling the judge she was not happy with her representation and said "I'm Heather's number one advocate and I want to know what happened to her" She continues to claim her innocence @WBTWNews13

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 14h14 hours ago
"I felt like I had to do my own trial" -Tammy Moorer

"I am Heather's number one advocate. I want to know what happened to her," Tammy Moorer says to the judge. "The truth is in discovery."

"I feel like I'm begging for my life for something I didn't have anything to do with," says Moorer.

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 14h14 hours ago
Tammy Moorer is blaming her lawyers saying she never felt comfortable with them

#HeatherElvis's father, Terry Elvis asks the judge to impose the maximum sentence.

DqNcvnHU0AMd9yk.jpg

Terry Elvis, Heather's father is speaking to the court saying she's still missing and asking the judge to impose the maximum sentence @WBTWNews13

Terry Elvis is speaking now. He's asking the court to impose the maximum sentence.

Terry Elvis is speaking now

"My daughter is still missing to this day"

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 14h14 hours ago
Elvis’ father asks for maximum possible sentence. Elvis’ mom is emotional.

#TammyMoorer - Heather's mother tells the judge the Moorers have shamed Heather in the public eye.

DqNdHe4UwAEU7Sb.jpg

Debbie Elvis speaking to the court now saying "They took her life and ruined ours" and asking the judge to give Tammy the maximum sentence until she comes forward with where her Heather is @WBTWNews13

Debbie Elvis says whatever Tammy and Sidney did to Heather wasn't enough. She says they ruined her families lives and and is asking the judge to give her the maximum sentence until she comes forward with where Heather is.

"They had to disparage her and shame her in the public eye afterwards," Debbie Elvis says of the Moorers

"Five years later they are still holding her hostage," Debbie Elvis says of her daughter. "They stole her life and they ruined ours."

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 14h14 hours ago
Morgan Elvis also asks for the maximum sentence. “She stole my sister from me.”

#TammyMoorer - Now #HeatherElvis's sister speaks. "She stole my sister from me." She starts breaking down.

Morgan Elvis, Heather's sister speaking to the court asking that Tammy get the maximum sentence because "my sister never got to hold on to her parents and cry and say goodbye" @WBTWNews13

Morgan Elvis asks the judge to give her the max. sentence. "As much as I do feel for her children, my sister never got to hold on to her parents and cry and say goodbye," she says "my family has fallen apart and will never recover."

#TammyMoorer sentenced to 30 years on each charge, to run concurrently.
DqNeyV6VAAAdFQ6.jpg

DqNe7poU4AAEN5i.jpg

Judge Culbertson has sentenced #TammyMoorer to 30 years in prison. @WBTWNews13

The judge sentences Tammy Moorer to 30 years in prison.

Her comments here about Heather are absolutely disgusting what a horrible individual she is.

Tammy Moorer could have her sentence reconsidered within a year if there are new mitigating factors. The Elvis family said they would be OK with her getting a new, shorter sentence if they learn Heather’s location.

“Do the right thing,” Terry Elvis said.

“You want to get out of jail a little earlier than 30 years? Just give up,” Debbi Elvis said, “and tell us where Heather is.”

‘Do the right thing’: Elvis family begs for more information from Moorer after trial

Jury hands down verdict in Tammy Moorer kidnapping case

After the courtroom emptied, Elvis’ family and friends laughed and hugged in a waiting room. They also spoke to the media that gathered. Terry Elvis, Heather’s father, expressed some disappointment with the sentences running at the same time instead of back-to-back.

Morgan Elvis said she would tell Tammy Moorer, “take that!”

“(Heather) would enjoy the fact we got to see Tammy squirm, we got to see her break,” Morgan Elvis said. “We got to see her uncomfortable and cornered because she did something wrong to her. She would feel like she got her day.”
#TakeThat

I saw a copy of the text. It read "got he ad". I think it meant "got the ad". Making an alibi that she got the bi-lo ad while she was out or from online. To make it look like they really were couponing.
Personally believe “Got HE ad” was intended to be “Got HE *advertiser censored*”. If not it was some kind of a code but HE stands for Heather Elvis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buck_317